• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Convenience for the Community (A List of Standard Budget Decks)

pikachuuuu101

Custom Title
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 19

* 4 Alolan Exeggutor-GX CIN 74
* 4 Bulbasaur SLG 1
* 1 Ivysaur SLG 2
* 3 Venusaur SLG 3
* 4 Exeggcute CIN 4
* 1 Shining Genesect SLG 9
* 2 Alolan Vulpix GRI 21

##Trainer Cards - 31

* 4 N FCO 105
* 4 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
* 2 Skyla BCR 134
* 1 Brigette BKT 134
* 3 Guzma BUS 115
* 4 Ultra Ball SLG 68
* 4 Rare Candy SUM 129
* 2 Random Receiver FCO 109
* 2 Float Stone BKT 137
* 1 Choice Band GRI 121
* 2 Field Blower GRI 125
* 1 Professor's Letter XY 123
* 1 Energy Recycler GRI 123

##Energy - 10

* 10 Grass Energy Energy 1

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

FrostBiter12

Upcoming Worlds Competitor!
Hey everybody, here is my Buzzwole GX/Garbodor list. If you don't already know, Buzzwole Gx is a 190 HP, basic GX that has an attack called Jet Punch which deals 30 damage to the active and 30 damage to one of your opponent's benched Pokémon (great for setting up K.O.s for later on) for one Fighting Energy. Also, the second attack can hit for high numbers at 160 damage which says this Pokémon can't attack next turn for three Fighting Energy (along with it's GX attack, which deals 40 damage times the amount of your remaining Prize cards). Combined with the disruption of Garbodor, Buzzwole GX can easily pound away at your opponent's Pokémon with chip damage until you sweep the board late game.

(prices are per individual card, not the combined duplicates' price, provided by TCGPlayer.com)

Pokémon*13

Buzzwole GX*2 CRI $7.35
Trubbish*4 BKP $0.40
Garbodor*2 BKP $4.40
Garbodor*2 GRI $0.60
Oranguru*1 SUM $2.45
Shining Jirachi*1 SHL $6.85
Tapu Fini GX*1 BUS $2.00

Trainer*36

Professor Sycamore*4 BKP $1.35
N*3 DEX $4.10
Guzma*3 BUS $1.35
Acerola*3 BUS $0.40
Pokémon Fan Club*2 FCO (preferably Brigette from BKT if you have one) $0.15
Ultra Ball*4 FLF $0.25
Field Blower*2 GRI $0.25
Rescue Stretcher*1 GRI $0.25
Special Charge*2 STS $0.20
Choice Band*4 GRI $0.80
Float Stone*4 BKT $2.75
Po Town*4 BUS $0.20

Energy*11

Rainbow Energy*4 BKT $0.25
Fighting Energy*3 SUM $0.10
Strong Energy*4 FFI $0.70

Total # of cards: 60
Total price: $81.30

Some of my personal cards would be Shining Jirachi (instead of Espeon EX {which if you have I advise you use it instead}, Shining Jirachi can deal damage to add some extra damage and devolve your opponent's active Pokémon all the way to the basic, even through the Stage 1), Tapu Fini GX (helps incase your opponent charges up before you can by shuffling the charged active into the deck through Tapu Storm GX), and Acerola (helps pick up a damaged active or can be used in combination with Rainbow Energy to pick up any one of your Pokemon).

I hope this helps. Let me know what you think, thanks!

Last edited:

FrostBiter12

Hello everyone, here is my Milotic/Tapu Koko list. If you don't already know, Milotic is a 120 HP stage 1 that has an attack which says "Shuffle 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokemon that has any damage counters on it and all cards attached to it into their deck" for one [W] energy. Combined with Tapu Koko's Flying Flip, you can shuffle any of your opponents Pokémon that you feel is a threat before they strike.

(prices are per individual card, not the combined duplicates' price, provided by TCGPlayer.com)

Pokémon*16

Feebas*4 CRI $0.10
Milotic*4 CRI $0.35
Tapu Koko*3 PR $5.20
Remoraid*2 BKT (I prefer the Ion Pool version) $0.25
Octillery*2 BKT (deck exclusive) $5.00
Tapu Fini GX*1 BUS $2.00

Trainer*33

Professor Sycamore*3 BKP $1.35
N*4 DEX $4.10
Guzma*3 BUS $1.35
Pokémon Fan Club*2 FCO (preferably Brigette from BKT if you have one) $0.15
Team Flare Grunt*3 XY $1.15
Ultra Ball*4 FLF $0.25
Field Blower*1 GRI $0.25
Crushing Hammer*4 SUM $0.20
Enhanced Hammer*2 GRI $0.15
Special Charge*2 STS $0.20
Float Stone*2 BKT $2.75
Parallel City*2 BKT $0.65

Energy*11

Splash Energy*2 BKP $0.30
Water Energy*5 SUM $0.10
Double Colorless Energy*4 SHL $0.25

Total price: $70.05

Some of my personal cards would be Team Flare Grunt (helps remove energy from the active while attacking the bench with Milotic), Parallel City (removes more Pokémon from your opponent's bench in addition to Milotic), and Tapu Fini GX (just incase the active becomes to strong, you can shuffle them away too).

I hope this helps. Let me know what you think, thanks!

Last edited:

pikachuuuu101

Custom Title
I'm going to put lists to build here
MewBox
Goliscapod / Garbodor
Goliscapod / Zouark
Zouark GX
Darkrai EX/GX
Primarina GX
Garchomp
Shining Rayquaza
Xernais break​

Last edited:

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
I'm going to put lists to build here
MarshdowBox
MewBox
M Mewtwo
Goliscapod / Garbodor
Goliscapod / Zouark
Noivern GX
Zouark GX
Zygarde/ Carbink
Crabominable
Darkrai EX/GX
Primarina GX
Harorous
Garchomp
Wevile / Honchcrow
Lycanrock
Regis​

R.I.P. my life.

pikachuuuu101

Custom Title
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 18

* 4 Murkrow GRI 78
* 4 Honchkrow GRI 79
* 4 Sneasel BUS 85
* 4 Weavile BUS 86
* 2 Tapu Koko PR-SM SM31

##Trainer Cards - 32

* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 2 Float Stone BKT 137
* 4 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
* 4 N FCO 105
* 3 Guzma BUS 115
* 2 Super Rod BKT 149
* 3 Choice Band GRI 121
* 2 Skyla BCR 134
* 2 Professor's Letter XY 123
* 2 Evosoda XY 116
* 1 Town Map BCR 136
* 2 Po Town BUS 121
* 1 Field Blower GRI 125

##Energy - 10

* 4 Double Colorless Energy PHF 111
* 6 Darkness Energy Energy 7

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

The Last Shaymin

Floof
MARSHADOW BOX OF PRO SKILLZ

Pokemanz-20!
4-Marshadow GX
2-Glaceon EX
1-Jolteon EX
1-Espeon EX
2-Zorua
2-Zoroark GX
1-Shining mew(optional)
1-Shining jirachi(again, optional)
1-spinda SUM
1-Clefairy (metronome stuff)
1-Drampa GX
1-Koko promo
1-Magneara EX
1- Necrozma GX

Trainers-24
4-Sycamore
4-N
4-Ultra ball
2-pokemon fan club
3-Nest ball
3-Guzma
3-FFB
1-Rescue Strecher

Energy-12
4-Rainbow energy
4-DCE
4-Strong energy

total cards= 56!

You has 4 extra slots to do whatever you want. This deck has absolutely ZERO playtesting because i just made it so yeah have fun. The idea is to discrd stuff with zoroark gx and stall the opponent with marshadow, or just deny them with copying jolteon/glaceon's attacks.

The Last Shaymin

Floof
Pokemon

Pokemon
4 x Eevee
4 x Sylveon GX
Item/Supporter/Stadium
3 x Professor Sycamore
4 x N
2 x Guzma
3 x Delinquent
3 x Team Flare Grunt
4 x Team Rocket's Handiwork
2 x Team Skull Grunt
4 x Crushing Hammer
4 x Red Card
3 x Peeking Red Card
2 x Nest Ball
3 x Parallel City
2 x Acerola
1 x Super Rod
1 x Brigette
2 x Max Potion
Energy
6 x Fairy Energy - Basic
3 x Double Colorless Energy - Special

Cards- 60

the purpose of this deck is to remove all you opponents cards from play than sweep with Sylveon GX
First of all, DONT RUN SYCAMORE IN SKILLVEYON. GRRRRRRR.
To be honest, peeking red card is not neccacary. Rather go with moar energy *ahem 10 fairy* and moar energy denial.
4 team flare grunt. 4 was played even with vs seeker.
NO BRIDGETTE its useless in this deck you can just search out the eevee if you really need them.
you may want some float
swap N with cynthia/shawna.
E hammer is good too, did you forget about that?
stop making me salty by posting bad syleon decks i played sylveon last year in reigonals got top 32 so there
lusamine is good too maybe 2
1 gladion because of reasons
Oh yeah you forgot FIELD BLOWER ahem.
ima go somewhere else and be salty. *fumes away

Last edited:

FrostBiter12

Hey everyone, here is my Regibox list. If you don't already know, Regibox is a four card combo between Regigigas, Regirock, Registeel, and Regice (all from CRI). The main idea is to charge up Regigigas with Registeel (through Turbo Arm, an attack that deals 30 damage and lets you attach a basic energy from your discard pile to one of your benched Pokémon for one [M] energy). Regirock increases Registeel's damage output (through the ability Rock Peak Growl which says each of your Registeel deal 10 more damage to your opponent's active Pokémon). Regice is purely to fulfill Regigigas's ability (which is that Regigigas can't attack if Registeel, Regice, and Regirock aren't on your bench) though it does have other uses. Combine them all together and you get Regibox!

Pokémon*13

Registeel*3 CRI $0.25
Regirock*3 CRI $0.20
Regice*2 CRI $0.40
Regigigas*3 CRI $0.35
Oranguru*2 SUM $2.45

Trainer*34

N*3 DEX $4.10
Guzma*3 BUS $1.35
Ultra Ball*4 FLF $0.25
Nest Ball*3 SUM $0.30
Field Blower*2 GRI $0.25
Rescue Stretcher*2 GRI $0.25
Max Elixir*3 BKP $7.00
Fighting Fury Belt*3 BKP $1.90
Choice Band*2 GRI $0.80
Float Stone*2 BKT $2.75
Po Town*2 BUS $0.20

Energy*13

Steel Energy*7 SUM $0.10
Counter Energy*3 CRI $0.25
Double Colorless Energy*3 SHL $0.25

Total price: $69.15

Some of my personal cards would be Po Town (makes it easier to K.O. your opponent's high HP Pokémon that are evolutions), Counter Energy (if you need to attack with the other Regis), and Nest Ball (all of the Pokémon in here are basics, so I might as well). If you don't like Po Town, Brooklet Hill is an alternative option (helps search out Regirock and Regice).

Hope this helps! Let me know what you think, thanks!

Last edited:

HouchinsDJ

Aspiring Trainer
Hey everyone, here is my Regibox list. If you don't already know, Regibox is a four card combo between Regigigas, Regirock, Registeel, and Regice (all from CRI). The main idea is to charge up Regigigas with Registeel (through Turbo Arm, an attack that deals 30 damage and lets you attach a basic energy from your discard pile to one of your benched Pokémon for one [M] energy). Regirock increases Registeel's damage output (through the ability Rock Peak Growl which says each of your Registeel deal 10 more damage to your opponent's active Pokémon). Regice is purely to fulfill Regigigas's ability (which is that Regigigas can't attack if Registeel, Regice, and Regirock aren't on your bench) though it does have other uses. Combine them all together and you get Regibox!

Pokémon*13

Registeel*3 CRI $0.25
Regirock*3 CRI $0.20
Regice*2 CRI $0.40
Regigigas*3 CRI $0.35
Oranguru*2 SUM $2.45

Trainer*34

N*3 DEX $4.10
Guzma*3 BUS $1.35
Ultra Ball*4 FLF $0.25
Nest Ball*3 SUM $0.30
Field Blower*2 GRI $0.25
Rescue Stretcher*2 GRI $0.25
Max Elixir*3 BKP $7.00
Choice Band*2 GRI $0.80
Float Stone*2 BKT $2.75
Po Town*2 BUS $0.20

Energy*13

Steel Energy*7 SUM $0.10
Counter Energy*3 CRI $0.25
Double Colorless Energy*3 SHL $0.25

Total price: $69.15

Some of my personal cards would be Po Town (makes it easier to K.O. your opponent's high HP Pokémon that are evolutions), Counter Energy (if you need to attack with the other Regis), and Nest Ball (all of the Pokémon in here are basics, so I might as well). If you don't like Po Town, Brooklet Hill is an alternative option (helps search out Regirock and Regice).

I recommend checking out Tablemon's recent video. He played against a Regigigas/Turtonator/Alolan Muk deck that looked really interesting! He used Turtonator to stall with Shell Trap while he attached energies to Regigigas and evolved Alolan Muk to shut down his own Regigigas' ability. Turtonator was also able to Nitro Tank GX onto a Regigigas if needed.

FrostBiter12

I recommend checking out Tablemon's recent video. He played against a Regigigas/Turtonator/Alolan Muk deck that looked really interesting! He used Turtonator to stall with Shell Trap while he attached energies to Regigigas and evolved Alolan Muk to shut down his own Regigigas' ability. Turtonator was also able to Nitro Tank GX onto a Regigigas if needed.

Yes, I have heard of it! I don't know if Tablemon plays Kiawe, but I think that would be a great inclusion. I will put it up as my next deck list. Thanks for the suggestion!

We are talking Creepshow right

Correct, the set names aren't up yet. I think @pikachuuuu101 will be posting an updated version that includes both the CRI and BKT Gengar along with Tapu Koko promo soon. Hope this helps!

FrostBiter12

Hey everyone, here is my Regigigas/Alolan Muk list (with suggestions from @HouchinsDJ ). If you don't know already, Regigigas is a basic with 180 HP (new record!) that can deal 160 damage for five [C] energy (a hefty cost, but there is a solution). One draw back is Regigigas's ability, which says it can't attack if Regirock, Registeel, and Regice aren't on your bench. Alolan Muk solves this problem with an ability which says each basic Pokémon in play (including your opponent's) has no abilities. Combined with Kiawe (which allows you to search your deck for four [F] energy and attach them to one of your Pokémon) and Turtonator GX (to help with attaching energy with the GX attack or attacking with Bright Flame/Shell Trap), Regigigas can take out GX and EXs easily.

Pokémon*12

Regigigas*4 CRI $0.35
Alolan Grimer*3 SUM $0.10
Alolan Muk*3 SUM $0.75
Turtonator GX*2 GRI $2.80

Trainer*37

Professor Sycamore*3 BKP $1.35
N*3 DEX $4.10
Guzma*3 BUS $1.35
Kiawe*4 BUS $0.30
Ultra Ball*4 FLF $0.25
Nest Ball*1 SUM $0.30
Random Receiver*3 FCO $0.15
Max Elixir*3 BKP $7.00
Choice Band*2 GRI $0.80
Float Stone*2 BKT$2.75
Scorched Earth*3 FCO $0.20
Po Town*2 BUS $0.20

Energy*12

Fire Energy*11 SUM $0.10

Total # of Cards: 60
Total price: $69.05

Some of my personal cards would be Nest Ball (most Pokémon in this deck are basic anyways), Po Town (helps hit the high numbers on evolutions), Random Receiver (gives more chance of finding Kiawe or any other supporter), and Scorched Earth (to help with draw support without abilities).

Last edited: