• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Convenience for the Community (A List of Standard Budget Decks)

Well, some of them have missing cards is why I asked lol.

Ahhh, some mistakes happened in Expanded to Standard edits.

Hello, I and many other people are looking for Lele-less budget decks and today I have compiled a large list of some, ranging from competitive to just plain fun. These have been tested by Poke-tubers and other players. Feel free to refer to this list any time as that's what it is here for :)

Deck 1- Solgaleo Rayquaza Cost: (Rounded) $50.00

##Pokémon - 15
* 1 Oranguru SUM 113
* 4 Rayquaza GRI 106
* 3 Solgaleo-GX SUM 89
* 1 Magearna-EX STS 110
* 4 Cosmog SUM 64
* 2 Cosmoem SUM 65

##Trainer Cards - 32
* 4 Professor Sycamore STS 114
* 4 Ultra Ball PLF 122
* 2 Lysandre AOR 78
* 2 Skyla BCR 134
* 4 Rare Candy SUM 129
* 2 Super Rod NVI 95
* 2 Nest Ball SUM 158
* 2 Field Blower GRI 125
* 3 N NVI 101
* 2 Choice Band GRI 121
* 3 Max Potion BKP 103

##Energy - 13
* 9 Metal Energy HS 122
* 4 Double Colorless Energy EVO 90
Total Cards - 60

The goal of this deck is too use Rayquaza's Turbo Storm to power up Solgaleo then use Solgaleo's ability to switch Solgaleo into the active, rinse and repeat.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deck 2- Poliwrath/Salazzle Cost: (Rounded) $64.00

##Pokémon - 17
* 1 Tauros-GX SUM 156
* 2 Salandit GRI 15
* 2 Salazzle GRI 16
* 4 Poliwag EVO 23
* 1 Poliwhirl EVO 24
* 3 Poliwrath SUM 32
* 2 Remoraid BKT 32
* 2 Octillery BKT 33

##Trainer Cards - 32
* 4 Professor Sycamore STS 114
* 1 Professor Kukui SUM 128
* 4 Ultra Ball PLF 122
* 2 Lysandre AOR 78
* 4 Rare Candy SUM 129
* 1 Super Rod NVI 95
* 2 Exp. Share PRC 128
* 1 Escape Rope PLS 120
* 1 Teammates PRC 141
* 3 N NVI 101
* 3 Float Stone PLF 99
* 2 Choice Band GRI

##Energy - 11
* 8 Water Energy HS 117
Total Cards - 60

The goal is to get Salazzle on the bench leave your opponents active Pokemon with a special condition, use Poliwrath's Wake Up Slap for 160.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Deck 3- Politoed Poliwrath Cost: (Rounded) $70.00

##Pokémon
* 2 Manaphy-EX BKP 116
* 4 Poliwag SUM 30
* 3 Poliwhirl EVO 24
* 3 Politoed GRI 25
* 2 Poliwrath SUM 32
* 2 Poliwrath EVO 25
* 2 Remoraid BKT 32
* 2 Octillery BKT 33

##Trainer Cards
* 3 Professor Sycamore STS 114
* 1 Professor Kukui SUM 128
* 2 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 2 Rare Candy SUM 129
* 2 Super Rod NVI 95
* 2 Skyla BCR 149
* 2 Escape Rope PLS 120
* 2 Field Blower GRI 125
* 3 N NVI 101
* 3 Choice Band GRI 121

##Energy
* 7 Water Energy 3
* 3 Double Colorless Energy EVO 90
* 3 Splash Energy BKP 113

The goal of the deck is to set up a Politoed and use it's Roll Call attack to put a Poliwhirl and Poliwrath on your bench, so you can easily set up Poliwraths'. Use Manaphy EX the next turn to free retreat Politoed into a potiential Poliwrath.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Deck 4- Alolan Ninetales GX Cost (Rounded) $84.00

##Pokemon-

* 2 Rayquaza GRI 106
* 4 Alolan Vulpix GRI 21
* 3 Alolan Ninetales-GX GRI 22
* 1 Glaceon-EX FAC 20
* 2 Manaphy-EX BKP 116
* 2 Remoraid BKT 32
* 2 Octillery BKT 33

##Trainer Cards -

* 4 Professor Sycamore XY 122
* 2 Professor Kukui SUM 128
* 4 Aqua Patch GRI 119
* 2 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 2 Brooklet Hill GRI 120
* 3 Guzma GRI
* 2 Field Blower GRI 125
* 3 N NVI 101
* 4 Choice Band GRI 121

##Energy - 13

* 9 Water Energy 3

The goal of the deck is to use/ spam ice blade and weaken your opponents benched Pokemon and knock them out. That's essentially the gist of the deck.
Deck 4- Aerodactyl/Talonflame/Tauros GX Cost: (Rounded) $74.00

##Pokémon -

* 4 Aerodactyl FAC 76
* 3 Talonflame STS 96
* 1 Tauros-GX SUM 156

##Trainer Cards -

* 3 Professor Sycamore STS 114
* 2 Professor Kukui SUM 128
* 3 Bursting Balloon BKP 97
* 2 Town Map BKT 150
* 2 Guzma BUS 115
* 2 Captivating Poké Puff STS 99
* 2 Super Rod NVI 95
* 4 Puzzle of Time BKP 109
* 4 Old Amber Aerodactyl FAC 106
* 2 Nest Ball SUM 123
* 3 Special Charge STS 105
* 3 Float Stone PLF 99
* 4 N NVI 101
* 4 Fossil Excavation Kit FAC 101
* 2 Delinquent BKP 98

##Energy -

* 6 Psychic Energy HS 119

The goal of The deck is to start talonflame and search out the fossil excavation Aerodactyl then float stone Aerodactyl and start attacking.

These are all the budget lists I farmed, thank you for reading! More will be added as they are found!

I want to make something clear, if you want me to add budget lists to my list, then please provide the lists, it's just more convenient for me to add to this list that way :)

Quad sylveon is budget friendly and been doing well for me.

Can you provide your standard list? All the ones i've found have been pre rotation, don't feel like converting lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
That almost seems mean, lol. I could see myself running a Talomflame BREAK deck then having Aerodactyl to tear through anything with Special Energy.

Well that's the thing; it may be expensive, but I already have 4 Alolan Vulpix with Beacon(up-traded for them), which is almost as good as Ninetales GX itself in the sense that it's second only to 2 Pokemon at searching right now while still evolving into a powerful threat. So between the regular Alolan Ninetales I have already from Luminous Frost, some copies of Aqua Patch(have 1 atm) and even a single copy of Alolan 9tales GX you can make a pretty solid Blue Box deck...

Otherwise I just pulled a copy of Umbreon GX, and while it's nothing flashy, Night Spear is still Night Spear. Maybe have something playable with Yveltal and Zoroark alongside...
Tried with what I have and it's pretty good for an incomplete deck.
How does it sound mean lol? Anyway, Umbreon with Zoroark is actually a vey cheap and decent deck :).

How does it sound mean lol? Anyway, Umbreon with Zoroark is actually a vey cheap and decent deck :).
As in mean to the other player... :rolleyes:

Yeah, even my ad-hoc version with what I already own did well enough, lol.

Hmm, also wondering if Volcanion EX would be a good budget deck? I don't have one(so I'm sorry I don't have a deck-list, either), but it seems like a good fit, especially when you get to hit Metagross GX for weakness. Besides, you can replace Tapu Lele GX with Hoopa EX which is nice if you like having enough money for food.

That actually makes me wonder if AFEX would mind including a section for Affordable Support Pokemon(ie Non-Lele, lol); Hoopa EX, Oranguru, Octillery, Starmie etc...
I know these will probably appear in deck-lists anyway, but sometimes a new player will have a core strategy that's strong enough but lack the consistency to compete, so all they need is the right engine or support to streamline things and may not be familiar with these...

Last edited:
Wouldn't Lapras Gx deck be considered budget. I just made one for my son and he loves it and it is pretty cheap as well.These were cards I had laying around so I'm not sure about the exact price of it. The idea is to use Manaphy's ability to retreat your Lapras after doing Blizzard burn so you can reuse it. Wishi-Washi is there to switch out with Lapras and use his ability to scoop him up and replace him with Lapas. Octillery is there doing Octillery things.

Pokemon 10
3-LaprasGX
2-Remraid
2- Octillery
1-Manaphy EX
1- Wishi-washi
1-Alohan Vulpix

Supporters 12
3- Sycamore
3-N
3-Guzma
3- Professor Kukui

Items 23
4- Aqua Patch
4- Max Elixer
4-Ultra Ball
2-Wishful Batons
2- Energy Switch
3- FFB/ Choice band (whichever you prefer)
3- Field Blowers
1-Rescue Stretcher

Stadiums 3
1- Brooklet Hill
2- Po Town

Energy 12
12- Water Energy

Last edited:
I'm going to throw my hat in the ring as I wrote a little new player discount guide a week ago. It has a lot of budget card alternatives, but also staples and ideas to get started with the game.

So you're new to CCG's and you want to try the Pokemon TCG in the fall of 2017 on a ham sandwich budget? These cards will teach you the game and help you learn, young or old.

Use whatever you want monster-wise to start, go with a good idea you have. Build around it with some of the cards below.

Random receiver - 4 recommended. The best supporter search in the game is expensive. $70 for a single one. You can get around that by playing with one of these and a lot less supporters in your deck. $.20

Skyla - 1 or 2 recommended: same idea, but you can also get a trainer and get to pick which one, you'll need to save your supporter for next turn, which might be fine. $.20

Judge or Lima - 4 recommended. The N substitutes. Hand disruption of your opponent and get your cards back too. $.20

Rescue stretcher - 2 to 3 recommended. use 3 to start out to get your cards you don't have many copies of back into your hand. Super rod, energy recycler and brocks grit are more advanced versions of these. $.30

Double colorless - 4 recommended: You'll need 4 to attack faster. Do it. $.75

Professor's letter - 4 recommended: didn't balance your deck with one type of energy, use it to get the one you need and an extra to boot. $.20

Rainbow energy - 4 recommended: same idea as professor's letter, except in 1 card and you take 1 damage. I think letter is better for learning the game. $.20

Nest ball and evosoda - 3 or 4 of each: When discarding for ultra ball is not an easy decision. $.20 both

Drampa GX - 1 or 2 recommended: Big wheel usually gets you whatever you need, colorless monster that does good damage when your bench is damaged. $2.50 each

Hala - 4 recommended. Sycamore's too hard to get? Use big wheel and draw 7 for the rest of the game $.20

Pokemon catcher - 4 recommended, super scoop up - 2 to 4, crushing hammer - 2 recommended, poke ball - 2 to 4. Coin flips are 50% chances to get some big effects that can win you games against top competitive decks. They're dirt cheap to use in leagues and for fun. All $.20 or less

Switch - 1 or 2: Simple way to save energy from retreat or retreat with a status condition. $.10

Wishful baton and EXP share - easy way to use attacks without falling behind. $.35 and $.20

Helpful monsters: Victini: reflip coin attacks, Oranguru: draw cards with an empty hand.

As in mean to the other player... :rolleyes:

Yeah, even my ad-hoc version with what I already own did well enough, lol.

Hmm, also wondering if Volcanion EX would be a good budget deck? I don't have one(so I'm sorry I don't have a deck-list, either), but it seems like a good fit, especially when you get to hit Metagross GX for weakness. Besides, you can replace Tapu Lele GX with Hoopa EX which is nice if you like having enough money for food.

That actually makes me wonder if AFEX would mind including a section for Affordable Support Pokemon(ie Non-Lele, lol); Hoopa EX, Oranguru, Octillery, Starmie etc...
I know these will probably appear in deck-lists anyway, but sometimes a new player will have a core strategy that's strong enough but lack the consistency to compete, so all they need is the right engine or support to streamline things and may not be familiar with these...

Yes I'm fine with this, keep the techs Standard format, give me a list of em and i'll plug em in. (After all the topic is Standard Format budget decks ;)

Wouldn't Lapras Gx deck be considered budget. I just made one for my son and he loves it and it is pretty cheap as well.These were cards I had laying around so I'm not sure about the exact price of it. The idea is to use Manaphy's ability to retreat your Lapras after doing Blizzard burn so you can reuse it. Wishi-Washi is there to switch out with Lapras and use his ability to scoop him up and replace him with Lapas. Octillery is there doing Octillery things.

Pokemon 10
3-LaprasGX
2-Remraid
2- Octillery
1-Manaphy EX
1- Wishi-washi
1-Alohan Vulpix

Supporters 12
3- Sycamore
3-N
3-Guzma
3- Professor Kukui

Items 23
4- Aqua Patch
4- Max Elixer
4-Ultra Ball
2-Wishful Batons
2- Energy Switch
3- FFB/ Choice band (whichever you prefer)
3- Field Blowers
1-Rescue Stretcher

Stadiums 3
1- Brooklet Hill
2- Po Town

Energy 12
12- Water Energy

http://www.pokegoldfish.com/tools/deck_pricer#paper

Here :) If you put in your list here it will price it for you! One thing is, the list has to be in TCGO format in order for it to be read.
You can price the deck there though! :)

Zoroark is expensive right now, am I wrong?

I'm going to throw my hat in the ring as I wrote a little new player discount guide a week ago. It has a lot of budget card alternatives, but also staples and ideas to get started with the game.

So you're new to CCG's and you want to try the Pokemon TCG in the fall of 2017 on a ham sandwich budget? These cards will teach you the game and help you learn, young or old.

Use whatever you want monster-wise to start, go with a good idea you have. Build around it with some of the cards below.

Random receiver - 4 recommended. The best supporter search in the game is expensive. $70 for a single one. You can get around that by playing with one of these and a lot less supporters in your deck. $.20

Skyla - 1 or 2 recommended: same idea, but you can also get a trainer and get to pick which one, you'll need to save your supporter for next turn, which might be fine. $.20

Judge or Lima - 4 recommended. The N substitutes. Hand disruption of your opponent and get your cards back too. $.20

Rescue stretcher - 2 to 3 recommended. use 3 to start out to get your cards you don't have many copies of back into your hand. Super rod, energy recycler and brocks grit are more advanced versions of these. $.30

Double colorless - 4 recommended: You'll need 4 to attack faster. Do it. $.75

Professor's letter - 4 recommended: didn't balance your deck with one type of energy, use it to get the one you need and an extra to boot. $.20

Rainbow energy - 4 recommended: same idea as professor's letter, except in 1 card and you take 1 damage. I think letter is better for learning the game. $.20

Nest ball and evosoda - 3 or 4 of each: When discarding for ultra ball is not an easy decision. $.20 both

Drampa GX - 1 or 2 recommended: Big wheel usually gets you whatever you need, colorless monster that does good damage when your bench is damaged. $2.50 each

Hala - 4 recommended. Sycamore's too hard to get? Use big wheel and draw 7 for the rest of the game $.20

Pokemon catcher - 4 recommended, super scoop up - 2 to 4, crushing hammer - 2 recommended, poke ball - 2 to 4. Coin flips are 50% chances to get some big effects that can win you games against top competitive decks. They're dirt cheap to use in leagues and for fun. All $.20 or less

Switch - 1 or 2: Simple way to save energy from retreat or retreat with a status condition. $.10

Wishful baton and EXP share - easy way to use attacks without falling behind. $.35 and $.20

Helpful monsters: Victini: reflip coin attacks, Oranguru: draw cards with an empty hand.

The XY copy of Sycamore is only like 50 cents to a dollar right now on TCG Player, so in that case I might edit Hala out.

Forgot to mention that Beedrill is definitely a decent budget deck, I posted a very basic decklist a bit ago.

(even though I run Lele in it doesn't mean you have to)

I agree, if that deck would be anything like Greninja lele-less, and Kakuna having a similar attack to Frogadier.

I don't play online.....I know I'm strange but I'm way too lazy to punch in all the code cards I have.lol
I'm the opposite; only play online. Maybe you could give me all your codes. :p
That's why I'm not so confident about defining what is or isn't budget; something can be cheaper in terms of online trading values than it is in terms of dollar value...

Last edited:
I don't play online.....I know I'm strange but I'm way too lazy to punch in all the code cards I have.lol

You don't need the cards to form a decklist, when you're in the deck manager you can make a decklist with cards you don't even have, it'll let you, then you just copy the deck to the clipboard (So you can copy and paste it)

Instructions for after you copy to Clipboard.

In your system clipboard. Make a new text file, or start a comment, etc, and press ctrl + v (Windows) or cmd + v (on Mac) to paste it in. Can view your clipboard on Windows XP using clipbrd.exe (press Windows key + R or open Run and type that in, then press enter or just click the result). There's some third party apps which can synch the clipboard across devices & may allow actually viewing it, but Windows removed this feature after XP. Mac doesn't have this feature either, but one of those apps linked to is compatible & there are other third-party apps capable of viewing the clipboard.

So yah.

I'm the opposite; only play online. Maybe you could give me all your codes. :p
That's why I'm not so confident about defining what is or isn't budget; something can be cheaper in terms of online trading values than it is in terms of dollar value...
I really need to look into selling them. I need to clear up some box space for more cards

This thread should be pinned. It's an amazing resource for those of us who can't afford to spend $100 or more on cards like Tapu Lele GX.

It of course depends on whether you just want to have a good time, or actually have a shot at winning your local league cup.
If you are trying to win, greninja is basically the only option. Something like the below would be a good starting point to try.

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 18

* 3 Greninja BREAK BKP 41
* 4 Froakie BKP 38
* 4 Frogadier BKP 39
* 4 Greninja BKP 40
* 2 Staryu BKP 25
* 1 Starmie EVO 31

##Trainer Cards - 32

* 3 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 3 Timer Ball SUM 134
* 2 Lillie SUM 122
* 4 N DEX 96
* 4 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
* 4 Evosoda XY 116
* 2 Field Blower GRI 125
* 3 Guzma BUS 115
* 2 Choice Band GRI 121
* 3 Ultra Ball FCO 113
* 2 Max Potion BKP 103

##Energy - 10

* 7 Water Energy XYEnergy 9

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

If you like something with a fun twist, try this, it's even cheaper

##Pokémon - 15

* 4 Talonflame STS 96
* 4 Cyndaquil BKT 18
* 3 Quilava BKT 19
* 4 Typhlosion BKT 20

##Trainer Cards - 18

* 4 Skyla BKT 148
* 2 Guzma BUS 115
* 4 Rare Candy UL 82
* 2 Energy Recycler GRI 123
* 4 Ultra Ball FCO 113

##Energy - 27

* 27 Fire Energy XYEnergy 4

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******\

The whole point of this deck, of course, is to try very hard to start with a Talonflame, search out what you need to evolve a Typhlosion, and then blow up your opponent with 250 damage blasts. This deck is INCONSISTENT, be warned. But it feels great to blow stuff up!

Could you do budget Expanded builds too? Especially since there seems to be a greater emphasis on Expanded this season.

This thread should be pinned. It's an amazing resource for those of us who can't afford to spend $100 or more on cards like Tapu Lele GX.

Thank you! Feel free to spread the word!

It of course depends on whether you just want to have a good time, or actually have a shot at winning your local league cup.
If you are trying to win, greninja is basically the only option. Something like the below would be a good starting point to try.

##Pokémon - 18

* 4 Froakie BKP 38
* 4 Frogadier BKP 39
* 4 Greninja BKP 40
* 2 Staryu BKP 25
* 1 Starmie EVO 31

##Trainer Cards - 32

* 3 Timer Ball SUM 134
* 2 Lillie SUM 122
* 4 N DEX 96
* 4 Evosoda XY 116
* 2 Field Blower GRI 125
* 3 Guzma BUS 115
* 2 Choice Band GRI 121
* 3 Ultra Ball FCO 113
* 2 Max Potion BKP 103

##Energy - 10

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

##Pokémon - 15

* 4 Talonflame STS 96
* 4 Cyndaquil BKT 18
* 3 Quilava BKT 19
* 4 Typhlosion BKT 20

##Trainer Cards - 18

* 4 Skyla BKT 148
* 2 Guzma BUS 115
* 4 Rare Candy UL 82
* 4 Ultra Ball FCO 113

##Energy - 27

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******\

The whole point of this deck, of course, is to try very hard to start with a Talonflame, search out what you need to evolve a Typhlosion, and then blow up your opponent with 250 damage blasts. This deck is INCONSISTENT, be warned. But it feels great to blow stuff up!

Have Greninja on my list of decks already but not Typhlosion, I'll add that.

Could you do budget Expanded builds too? Especially since there seems to be a greater emphasis on Expanded this season.

Mmm, I can try? That might just have to be a whole new thread. I'll see what I can do.

##Pokémon - 18

* 4 Froakie BKP 38
* 4 Frogadier BKP 39
* 4 Greninja BKP 40
* 2 Staryu BKP 25
* 1 Starmie EVO 31

##Trainer Cards - 32

* 3 Timer Ball SUM 134
* 2 Lillie SUM 122
* 4 N DEX 96
* 4 Evosoda XY 116
* 2 Field Blower GRI 125
* 3 Guzma BUS 115
* 2 Choice Band GRI 121
* 3 Ultra Ball FCO 113
* 2 Max Potion BKP 103

##Energy - 10

Total Cards - 60

##Pokémon - 15

* 4 Talonflame STS 96
* 4 Cyndaquil BKT 18
* 3 Quilava BKT 19
* 4 Typhlosion BKT 20

##Trainer Cards - 18

* 4 Skyla BKT 148
* 2 Guzma BUS 115
* 4 Rare Candy UL 82
* 4 Ultra Ball FCO 113

##Energy - 27

Total Cards - 60

I literally just got smoked by this deck. I had a slow start (rate) and then BAMMO!

Shot in the dark, but does anyone know a good budget build for Marshadow GX that would also be a great addition to this thread?

Just took a look at this thread and thought I'd mention Golduck/Starmie. Before anyone thinks I'm crazy, I went 4-4-0 in a Regional (Virginia 2017 Standard format earning 63rd place which I still can't believe I played Golduck/Starmie in the first place) and that was with the worst version of my list (before GRI). This would be the list that I currently like to just mess around with nowadays (since I play decks like Volcanion EX, Garbodor/Drampa GX, etc. at the moment) but is still very powerful.

(prices are per individual card, not the combined duplicates' price, provided by TCGPlayer.com)

Pokémon*18

Psyduck*4 SUM $0.10
Golduck*4 SUM $0.15
Staryu*2 BKP $0.15
Starmie*2 EVO $0.20
Remoraid*2 BKT (whichever one, but I prefer the Ion Pool version) $0.25
Octillery*2 BKT $5.00 (deck exclusive version)
Machop*1 GRI (I prefer the 70 HP version) $0.10
Machoke*1 GRI $0.15

Trainer*31

Professor Sycamore*4 BKP $1.35
N*3 DEX $4.10
Guzma*3 BUS $1.35
Mallow*3 GRI $0.15
Ultra Ball*4 FLF $0.25
Evosoda*3 XY $0.45
Rescue Stretcher*3 GRI $0.25
Energy Retrieval*1 SUM $0.10
Field Blower*2 GRI $0.25
Float Stone*2 BKT $2.75
Brooklet Hill*3 GRI $0.20

Energy*10

Water Energy*7 SUM $0.10
Splash Energy*3 BKP $0.30

Total # of cards: 59
Total price (using TCGPlayer.com on 11/1/2017): $46.05

I left one slot in the list for people to add in a card they prefer or would like to fill in. If you don't know what the cards do, Golduck for 1 [W] energy uses the attack Double Jet which says discard up to two [W] from your hand, this attack deals 60 damage for each [W] discarded. Starmie uses Space Beacon (an ability) to discard a card from your hand, if you do, place two basic energy from your discard pile into your hand (except for cards you discarded with Space Beacon that turn). The overall point of the deck is to streamline Golducks dealing 120 per turn (while retrieving energy with Starmie) until you win. All the other cards are support (like Octillery).

I hope this helps, let me know what you think. Thanks!

Last edited:
I'll eventually get to adding the lists you guys have submitted and the lists you guys are requesting to be submitted, just give me time.

I'll eventually get to adding the lists you guys have submitted and the lists you guys are requesting to be submitted, just give me time.

Take your time, no worries! Anyways, just a heads up I'll soon be posting a Gallade/Octillery list if someone hasn't already done so. It will probably be done sometime today or tomorrow. If you need any help with lists or prices, just let me know. Thanks!

Back