[COMPLETE]Think Outside the Box [GAME](Not Pokemon)

Dear sillykyle!,

They come with the package. They are named "Babycakes" and "Juice ITC". I find the names quite charming. To install them, copy and paste them into your Fonts folder (Found in the control panel). If all else fails, having the fonts open in the background while you explore will make them count as installed.

Sincerely,
World of Boxes Customer Service

TO BLOCK

ONE MORE WORD AND I'm GOING TO LAUNCH A NUKE AT YOU.

-Nod3

To world of boxes: i can't play the game fer now, but it's cool so far.

Wow, Nod3, that's not very nice...

Poor Block.

To the World of Boxes.

I'll be on my gaming computer shortly, and I'll tell you what I think!

Critique

Best for: Everyone. It's quite easy (except when I block the ghost with the bible and it frerezes
Ahh forget it....

Actually, it's quite clever

I'm going to make a handy dandy n00b guide if you're too n00bish to solve it (I'll do it with permission)
Yes or no?

Aslo, it never loads my game (it says there is no saved data)

Dear Nod3,

We have locked away Block for good. Sorry for any emotional scarring that occurred.

We do not mind if you make a guide, but please only mail out a link to it rather than writing the whole thing in your message. It would be greatly appreciated!

We have no idea why your file doesn't load, however it is an error with the system, and not on our end. We apologize.

Sincerely,
--

Dear Porygon-X,

We can't wait to hear your thoughts!

Sincerely,

Never mind, I finally saved and it worked.

A few questions- How do you obtain a flaming splint?

Hey can I be the world of boxes help desk?
If you're offline I might be able to help?

EDIT: WooHoo! I only need to find 2 more exits, and thats 1 in lvl2 and 1 in lvl3!

Dear Porygon-X,

Try pressing F1, and checking what your controls are set on. The escape button should be mapped to button B.

Sincerely,
World of Boxes Troubleshooting

--

Dear Nod3,

Any help is appreciated!

Sincerely,
World of Boxes Staff Assignment Unit (Wobau)

Dear Wobau

Thank you!

World of boxes Help desk (nod3)
[br]
Hey, out of curiosity are there more levels or is it just those three doors.... If it's not, I am so psyched.

YESH, I just need to find an exit for door 2 and I win!

Dear Nod3,

The end is approaching! There was going to be a little extra part after you complete each room, but time ran short.

Sincerely,

ATTENTION PEOPLE

We will not be responsible if your box gets eaten by a ghost.
And we will not be responsible if you don't have anything that stops the ghost (NO, DON'T TRY USING A BIBLE. IT JUST MAKES THEM FASTER)
World of boxes ghostbuster unit.

Here in the World of Boxes, we pride ourselves for doing the experiments no-one else even thinks of. We were the first, for instance, to discover exactly how sharp leaves are(fairly, by the way!), the originators of the fine art of making doors that go to completely illogical places, and the first to iron out the bugs in two-dimensional life forms(flaws such as the digestive system making organisms fall apart into two parts). We are pioneers.

So it was no surprise to us when we stumbled upon the discovery that nobody had yet tried getting the director of our world, sticking him in a house, sending away his family and sticking a box of Lego he had not seen for many years in front of him for a few hours. We of course immediately conducted this experiment.

Experiment

Materials- Legoes, director, house, no family, time

Aim- To find out the reaction of a world-crafter when isolated and introduced to potentially creative materials not seen by said person for a period of time.

Method-

Find a director.

2. Send family away to an event. Make sure this event is of no interest to the director. (We suggest something involving ear-wax.)

3. Introduce Lego. Make sure there is a high concentration of red Lego.

4.???

5. Profit!

Results

See for yourself!

PICT0040.jpg

That's right. The director took the Lego and constructed a model of Lord Princeton Brickbrack the Third, King of Boxlinton(Who you may call "my lord") out of them.

For a full gallery, look here!

Discussion-
We are truly perplexed by these results. We can only guess that the director has been sent insane by our world.

We'd just like to note that while Boxes and Legoes have many common features, we are in no way related. It's a common mistake.

-END EXPERIMENT-

We'll leave you with something to ponder- Exactly how hilarious would it be if Lord Princeton Brickbrack the Third, King of Boxlinton and Bull were to meet?

Back