Clash of Legends Box

Lucario_aura_wielder

Aspiring Trainer
http://i54.tinypic.com/1zns961.png comes with 2 tr 1 sv and 1 undaunted comes out nov 24

http://www.universaldist.com/p-117821-po...ox-12.aspx

they are $15 each they come out nov 26 it got delayed 2 days

RE: col box

That is just awesome. I mean, are those seriously DGX and PGX? If they are then I'm gonna buy, like, 4/5 of these and put the DGX's and PGX's as trade bait. If only it had a Platinum/Rising Rivals pack instead of the Undaunted one, then it would be too good to be true...

~A+G

RE: col box

No one will trade for Dialga X or Palkia X if they can get it at Target. This is still pretty cool, though.

~L_X_F

RE: Call of Legends Box

Oh look, a tin that's actually worth getting now!
This is absolutely stupendous. On the downside, DGX's value will go down.
I'd love to see a tin with the LV.X Pixies though.

tin, box, same difference blah blah blah
It's the same concept, innit?
/me lurks in corner

Is that really a DGX?! That means the price of one is going to go way, way down as soon as it's released. I'm betting by day 2, DGX will be worth $5 since everyone and their grandmother will buy this box

DGx's value will really drop. I better sell mine. Do you think they made it a Promo DGX? Then the value wouldn't drop so much, Their is no way they'd be worth $5 though. Probably $8-10. Still, thats a $15 drop.

By the looks of the picture, I think it's just going to be a variant foil, not a promo (promos usually have different artwork). It'll have the foil pattern that the starter deck cards (Undaunted and up) and the blister packs have, most likely.

So yeah. DGX's value is probably going to drop a lot, and everyone will want to run it to overcome trainer lock (because Dialga G league promos are readily available).

I think it can drop that low and I'm not going to keep my hopes high. A card's value is a function of it's supply and demand. Right now, with DGX being a Lv X for a rarely found booster back, it's supply is rather low. It's also the key card for a major deck in the format, DialgaChomp, so its demand is moderate-high.

After this thing gets released, the supply will be HUGE. This box set will be everywhere, in Christmas time, and a lot, if not most people will buy at least one just because of it's value. Even though DGX will still be as popular of a deck, everyone will have easy access to the card and won't have to buy/trade for it as readily as they needed before. It'll be in people's Haves section and not their Wants section way more.

And that's my economics lesson for the day :p

I'm still suprised that they didn't make them have Dialga X & Palkia X.

BTW I meant either the DP promos of the ones from Great Encounters.

Back