Cities prizes ^-^ !!!

The prizes of the cities are ....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pokeblader

veteran in game
hey guys do you think that the prizes of the cities

What are the prizes?
Prizes are awarded to the top 4 players in each age group.

Our age groups are:

Junior Division: Born 1997 or later

Senior Division: Born in 1993, 1994, 1995, or 1996

Masters Division: Born in 1992 or earlier

Participants will receive an exclusive City Championships promo card and a commemorative pin, while supplies last..

Top 4 finishers in each of the three age categories receive the following prizes:

1st Place

18 Pokémon TCG booster packs
A City Champion medal
Prize kit containing cool Pokémon merchandise!

2nd Place
10 Pokémon booster packs

3rd & 4th Place
4 Pokémon TCG booster packs

RE: Cities prizes ^-^ !

Well if you get first place they are awesome. 18 Packs, Victory Medal, AND merchandise! How good can it get?

They aren't bad. I like the 18 packs part! And if I win, my rating will skyrocket!

EMPOLEON82294 said:
Well if you get first place they are awesome. 18 Packs, Victory Medal, AND merchandise! How good can it get?

Victory medal? You mean the Cities medal?
Anyway I like the city prizes especially since there are generally quite a bit of them. (In AZ there's at least 5)

remind the ebtrance is FREE so you arent paying anthyng to wint something

Lou Cypher said:
Since when is it free?

It's been free since I've ever heard of POP. But then again, I live in the US, and you live in Holland, so things might be diffferent there than they are here.

Eh, on the flipside, we get boosters just to compete so you're certainly not leaving empty-handed. Guess that evens it out a bit.

Dang, that's neat! I'll just play a n00b deck...I think the promo could be better though, like a Chimchar, but a shinx!? C'mon! Luxray isn't that playable!

Back