Help Cheap, Good Expanded Deck

Redcubone02

Aspiring Trainer
Hey i recently joined a league and they are hosting an expanded tournament in two weeks. I have some knowledge of the expanded meta but not a lot i know at my league there is mega gardivoir night march zorark gx and some other things as far as expanded goes. But anyways i was wondering what a cheap and good expanded deck is. I have staple trainers for standard and vs seeker lysandres and battle compressors for expanded. I already run volcanion turtonator with salazle in standard and am looking into golisopod garb (i have 1 golisopod gx) and was looking into necrosma garb for expanded and maybe night march marahadow but i dont have a good deck list for ethier and would play turbo turtles. Also i have no tapu leles and dont have money to buy them im looking at spending around 20-40$. Thanks for any imput

Maybe you could try playing:

Vespiquen variants
Delphox Break
Blastoise Water Box
Seismitoad EX/Seviper
Quad Turtonator GX
Gyarados (here is my list)

(I'll update this post if I think of anymore)

It's hard to play in Expanded without Ace Specs and some staples (like Shaymin EX), but I think you can manage. Octillery from BKT is an alternative option, but cost almost the same as Shaymin EX, so whatever you prefer.

I hope this helps, good luck!

Thanks for the suggestions i looked into vespiqueen cus i have a few of the cards for it. Gyrados sounds like fun i already have a 2-2 line of octillery just forgot to mention it. Shay bae is cheap now though.

Night March. On TCGO it costs pretty much 4-5 packs for everything as long as you play a no-shay build. IRL costs probably less than like 30 bucks. Most expensive card would be the Ns I'm pretty sure. In the mirror match, play the Supernatural Dance Oricorio to kill a buncha Night March pieces at once. Marshadow is just a little extra but dont play more than 2.

Back