Charizard Base in ''Intense Fight in the Destroyed Sky''?

I would love to see Charizard reprinted. That card was just so cool. It would be a crime to reprint Base Set cards and not include Charizard.

I hope they reprint the base set in the next set because it will give me a chance to get more base rares that I never ever got so I hope they are reprinted.:)

DarthAxle said:
ShayminGir, Magnezone is already an X ;)
It's going to be something like Togekiss. I mean a new evolution to an old pokemon. Example, Dusknoir/Rhyperior/Magnezone/Gliscor/Electivire/Magmortar
Anyway, I hope it's Togekiss or Tangrowth. Just because Tangrowth is ridiculous looking =)

You never know. they could always reprint it. If its not that then I'll guee Regigigas.

Bidoof and Bronzor is on the pack. o_O.

Well, just becuase it's on the pack doesn't mean it will be a Lv. X. But, it is highly likely that card will be somewhere in the set.

shaymingiratina8717 said:
DarthAxle said:
It's going to be something like Togekiss. I mean a new evolution to an old pokemon. Example, Dusknoir/Rhyperior/Magnezone/Gliscor/Electivire/Magmortar
Anyway, I hope it's Togekiss or Tangrowth. Just because Tangrowth is ridiculous looking =)

You never know. they could always reprint it. If its not that then I'll guee Regigigas.

Well, just becuase it's on the pack doesn't mean it will be a Lv. X. But, it is highly likely that card will be somewhere in the set.

Why would they want to reprint Magnezone LV X & put it in the set?? They only reprint cards for the Promo "set"...

Are the new/old cards going to be legal? Because I know in my first pack, I will pull all old cards, and they won't be legal rofl

xxashxx said:
I hope they reprint the base set in the next set because it will give me a chance to get more base rares that I never ever got so I hope they are reprinted.:)

They're only reprinting 3 POKEMON...

Charizard is a MUST!!!

secretsof2113 said:
It could be a new zard and the level x. We don't know at this point, and won't until July 10th. Bidoof is on the front of the pack too. Bibarel Lv x anyone? XD

Bidoof lv x now that would be a great cards

bidoof all the way

burnpsy said:
xxashxx said:

They're only reprinting 3 POKEMON...

Charizard is a MUST!!

If they are only doing 3 then Charizard,Zapdos and Machamp will make it in. They were they hardest hitters of the base set out of all the other rares other than Dragonair.:)

Psychic Pokemon Master said:
shaymingiratina8717 said:
DarthAxle said:

Why would they want to reprint Magnezone LV X & put it in the set?? They only reprint cards for the Promo "set"...

They've been loving reprints since the D/P era began...but I think it will more likely be a new one.

i doubt it
because in their dp3 it was charizard do it would be like four sets away and we got ours in our dp3 so that would be from pk to Sw

Back