Pokemon charging up pokewalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenrayquaza

Aspiring Trainer
HELLO hoop hoop hoop i had an idea for a thread here it is

200px-Pokewalker.png

this is the pokewalker. you charge it up for power by shaking it around. but walking is the boring and so i thought we should think of other unboring ways to make it powered

here are some of my ideas

1) strap on back of car and run people down causing BUMPS the more bumps the better your score??
2) attach to cat and then place cat in dog compound
3) sellotape to the head of very agreeable person who nods much
4) kangaroo pouch

how do you use pokewalker

Well, the way I see it you should be honest with yourself and charge it like it was meant to charge it. If you are as lazy as you appear (Based on what you said about walking) put it in your pocket when you walk to the front door to get the pizza, or when you walk to bed. Maybe tape it to your thumb so when you change the channel of your TV it will charge. Or maybe tape it to your eyelids so you can get steps when you blink(No offense intended, but even the most lazy person walks a bit). TBH it charges so fast, staying home all day and charging with the little steps you do get would be adequate. As for an actually Realistic quick charging method, try tying a long string to it, and drop it down the stairs. You get about 50 steps, and you can burn some time throwing it down the stairs and picking it back up, although exercise/casual walking is certainly the intended and recommended way to charge.

Strap it to my dogs leg and then throw a tennis ball as far as possible. Lol, I tried that once but the Pokewalker fell off within a few seconds. I only got 7 steps.

The whole point of the Pokewalker is that you walk. That's kinda why they included walk in it's name. Biking also runs up the step count quite a bit.

Uh this is clearly a fun thread so I don't know why you guys are pointlessly proclaiming "It's supposed to be used properly!!!!!". Geez, lighten up... :/

Give coffee and pogostick to small child

bacon said:
Uh this is clearly a fun thread so I don't know why you guys are pointlessly proclaiming "It's supposed to be used properly!!!!!". Geez, lighten up... :/

Give coffee and pogostick to small child

Yes you are extremely wright.
Attach the pokewalker to a drunk and watch him hick up your score

Thanks for trying, but this thread isn't really helpful. I think we all know how to use a simple child's toy.

I like to attach it to my gun. Then I rack up the pistol whips and, man do those watts get generated.

dmaster out.

I charge my pokewalker by locking stupid threads

Then the topic creators get super mad

and their rage powers it up

pretty smart, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back