• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Chandelure/Infernape Plasma Deck

SushiAttack

Chandelure Whisperer
Pokemon

• Chimchar (Plasma Storm) x3
    Infernape (Plasma Storm) x2
    Victini EX (Plasma Storm) x1
    Mew EX (Dragons Exalted) x2
    Litwick (Plasma Freeze) x4
    Chandelure (Plasma Freeze) x4
    Emolga (Dragons Exalted) x2
Trainers

• Level Ball x2
    Ultra Ball x2
    Skyla x1
    Super Rod x3
    Professor Juniper x3
    Pokemon Catcher x1
    Colress Machine x4
    Gold Potion x1
    Switch x2 or Float Stone x2
    Escape Rope x1
    N x2
    Team Plasma Ball x1
    Rare Candy x4
Energy

• Fire Energy x11
    Plasma Energy x4

Strategy
The whole strategy behind this is to use Chandelure to power up both your Infernape and Mew EX. Using Colress Machine to power any plasma Pokemon, mainly Infernape, to attack with 120 for 2 energy. Retreat him with his free retreat to Mew EX and then copy Infernape's attack. Keep rotating for the win. You can also stall with Infernape/Mew EX using Infernape's Torment attack. You can speed up the process with 2 Chandelures or using Victini EX to instantly power them up. Super Rod recycles the 2 discarded energies from Infernape and Mew EX. Float Stone seems to work better than switch with Mew EX for the free retreat but Switch sometimes seems to be more consistent with other Pokemon, especially if Chandelure gets stuck active. His own attack heals himself if you have to attack with him whilst using his ability. There are a lack of Pokemon Catchers because it hurt other item consistency and because YOLO. Joking of course.

Some of the support cards are Emolga, to start benching your Chimchar, Litwick, Victini EX, and Mew EX. Gold Potion will heal the damage done via Chandelure. But I usually trade this out depending on circumstances.

I have done some alterations to Infernape, switching him out for Charizard (Boundaries Crossed) for more damage and less discard, but higher cost and retreat. In this build I only use Float Stone on Charizard. Also, I only need one Chandelure benched at any time to get the acceleration. The start is slow, but the attacks are consistent and heavy. Plus, Charizard avoids all the anti-plasma cards released in Plasma Blast. His (and Mew EX's) Split bomb attack also helps for knock-out set ups.

So far, this deck is very consistent and I have only lost one game out of about 40 I have played with it even against TDK decks. The energy speed with Chandelure, Victini, and Colress Machine can get you an attacking Infernape turn 2.

I would like to know what anyone thinks about it and what they would do to change the consistency or speed. So far, I like it, but I am definitely open to opinions/comments from anyone who would want to try this deck or has tried something similar. I would like to keep Chandelure since he is my favourite Pokemon and I see potential in this card.