• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Casual Deck

FierySplash

Aspiring Trainer
Hey guys, I'm just getting back into the game and needed some guidance on building a deck with the standard-legal materials I have. I may be asking for a bit too much but can someone aid me in coming up with a deck using the Luminous Frost and Imperial Command Theme Decks?
P.S. I do have access to a few more cards from my collection and am open to budget orientated suggestions.

Buy a couple of the Garchomp starter decks and you have a partially decent deck. My first deck was Alolan Ninetales that I built for like 80 bucks. Pay attention to some of the decks I post in the coming days because they are all budget for the most part. I would also grab Lele's now since they are cheap (20 a piece).

Hey there.
In my experience a really simple, easy, and fun deck is Alolan Dugtrio. It is great for messing with people and super easy and inexpensive to play.:)

Buy a couple of the Garchomp starter decks and you have a partially decent deck. My first deck was Alolan Ninetales that I built for like 80 bucks. Pay attention to some of the decks I post in the coming days because they are all budget for the most part. I would also grab Lele's now since they are cheap (20 a piece).
I used the two theme decks that I already bought and a few other cards that I have to build an Empoleon-Alolan Ninetales (NON-GX), that is able to deal with most GX decks but still struggles against decks with non-gx primary attackers. I will most likely not be able to purchase the Garchomp decks and will be sticking to what I currently have. Thanks for the help, I will look forward to your future budget posts.

Decklist will be posted shortly.

Back