CAsthread [1] (create a set)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blinky

Aspiring Trainer
okay members will create a pokemon card and get it rated by other members, try not to make the card too unbalenced and make sure it has its place in the metagame. try and keep pokemon as close to the in game pokemon while not making them broken in the TCG.
when 100 cards have being made then the set will be finished and posted.

ill start with a creation of arceus and its lvX

Arceus lv78 110 HP [c]

basic

Pokepower: Plate Change
Once per turn (before your attack) you can change Arceus's Type to a type of energy (excluding that from special energy cards) attached to Arceus. If Arceus is no longer your active pokemon this effect ends. This power cannot be used if Arceus is affected by a special condition.

[ ] Plate Charge
Search your deck for a basic energy and attach it to Arceus. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

[C][C][C] Hyper beam. 60
Discard 2 energy cards attached to Arceus and 1 Energy card attached to the defending pokemon.

Weakness [ ] resitence [ ] retreat [c][c][c]

Arceus LvX 140 HP [c]

level up

Pokepower: Creation
Once during your turn you can knock out Arceus LvX when you do search your deck for up to 3 pokemon what are the same types as the energy cards attached to arceus lvX(or [c] pokemon)then move all energys attached to arceus to those pokemon in nay way you like. This power stops while arceus is attached with a special energy cardor is effected by a specil condition

[c][c][c][c] judgement
choose a pokemon in play this attack does 100 damge to that pokemon. dont apply weakness and resitence for benched pokemon. If this attack knocks out a pokemon remove damge counters from one of your benched pokemon equil to the amount of damge counters not required to knock out that pokemon.

weakness [cx2] resistence [ ] retreat [c][c][c][c]

pokemon that should be in the set.

giratina
shaymin
arceus (done)
arceus lvx (done)
dragonite line
cradily line
armaldo line
drufblim line
wobbofet (a decent set up)

I'm in the middle of doing a Volkner's Luxray (for heeroferrt).
I'll post it when it's done.
Edit: All done!
Volkners_Luxray.png

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q297/Light_Venusaur_2006/Fake%20Cards/Volkners_Luxray.png

Here's a Giratina card: I know it the wrong fonts, but that's all I've got.
Ginatina-delta.png

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q297/Light_Venusaur_2006/Fake%20Cards/Ginatina-delta.png

Torterra
hp150
type grass
poke power
all energy attached to you grass pokemon add 10 damage per grass energy
[G][G]earth shatter 100
does 30 to your oppents bench and 10 to yours
Leaf cyclone 150
your oppenet cant reatreat during his/her next turn

Wabbufett Lv.24 HP80

[P] Psychic Scan
Search your deck for a basic Pokemon and an evolution
card and put them into your hand.
[C][C] Psycho power 20x
Does 20 damage times the amount of wabbufett that are evolved from Wynaut in play.

Weakness: [P] +20
Resistance:
Retreat cost: [C]

Just gonna close this. You guys, please watch the date when you post... if it's been two weeks since the last post, don't post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back