Card's Purchased From Ebay

perle

Aspiring Trainer
I'm pretty shure that most card's you get from Ebay are fakes. If they are, theres one thing I'd Say. DON'T BUY CARDS OFF EBAY!

.....Looks like SOMEBODY here got a bad deal from Ebay.

Check a persons references first before buying anything. If they're bad, DO NOT BUY. It's as simple as that.

If it bothers you that much, then only buy from sellers with a return policy and good feedback. Don't automatically blame the seller because some parents sell them for thier kids and have no idea they are fake (some know nothing about the game).
I have never really had problems myself but I have seen a fair few fakes lately. It is the booster packs I am suspicious of. People buy empty packets so they have genuine packing for fakes. Some mix a couple of real cards with fakes so it is less suspicious.
If you send something back and then find they have relisted the fake, it is time they got reported. Ideally, nobody should knowingly let somebody else buy it.

Yeah, I'm thinking you had a bad experience. I sell Pokemon cards on Ebay, and all of mine are real. Check a person's feedback before bidding. Simple as that.

Yeah, not every seller is a scammer but of course when you purchase something trough an inanimate object unaware of who or what is on the other side , you’re obviously taking a great risk and all you have to rely on for hope is trust. If that’s enough for you then go ahead , but for me there always has to be a physical being across from me to blame or yell at in case something doesn’t go as intended . But yeah If you don’t do your research before you purchase online , then you obviously have to admit that you are at fault too .

Back