Card Faking...Help!

ChanseyMaster

OH HAY LOL
Is there a place where I could download all of the fonts and icons for making a fake card? One of the stickies had a link where I could get it, but it didn't work for me.

Thanks dude.

EDIT:
How do you put those pictures into photoshop? I can't copy and paste them, I can only download them.

Save PSD files to your hard drive, then open them up in Photoshop. :)

EDIT: Best faking tools are here http://pokemonpalace.net/?id=tcg/fakes/accessories
Zeo's are good, but they're out of date. These are up to date with the post-Advance era of faking.

Fonts to go with these tools... attached!

Attachments

• Fonts.zip
    253.5 KB · Views: 20
New questions! First of all, I have a fake saved on Photoshop, so how do I put that onto imageshack or a post? Once we get this evened out, there will be more questions to come. Thanks!

EDIT: I didn't see Fangking made a post-dude, THANKS FOR THE FONTS! Fangking=God.

DOUBLE EDIT: Wait, I saved the fonts to me computer, but it's not like they're showing up in any of my documents of word processors. Also, if I try to just open the file itself, it nothing happens. How do I use the fonts? (Fangking still=God)

Assuming you use Windows... Go to Control Panel, open the Fonts Folder, and drag the fonts into that folder. They'll install.

Thankness!

EDIT: I try to put the fonts thing inside the Fonts folder, but it says the fonts program is either corrupted or invalid and cannot download it. Did this happen to you guys?

Nope, they work fine for me :S That's pretty suspect... can't explain why that's happened. Have you tried importing them from the file menu of the fonts folder?

BTW I'm not God -_- I'm your regular 16 year old British kid.

RE:  Card Faking...Help!

ChanseyMaster said:
Sick accents
you do know that you actually have the accent, cause they have the original language
*Americans, always thinking they are the best*
now let's stop insulting other people's countries, ok
*Belgians, they have 3 languages, how stupid can you get*
what, I'm insulting my own country

In general, every language is an accent. British accents weren't the first accents, probably some weird biblical thing. W/e, sort of off-topic.

EDIT: ANYWAY, Whenever I download it, it downloads fine, but moving it into the Fonts file says the program is invalid. Annoying. Is there some sort of way I can either download it as another type of file or download it staright to somewhere else? My fakes would be godly with the correct fonts.

Shhhh.

I'm pretty sure the only way you're getting the fonts into the fonts folder is the way we've outlined...

Erm... tried going into your Windows folder and accessing fonts from there instead of from Control Panel?

Woohoo! It worked! The problem was the computer I was using, for some odd reason it saw all the files as being corrupted. Anyway, thanks for all the help guys. Sorry if I'm a faking newb. One last thing, once you finish a fake in Photoshop, how do you put into imageshack and then onto a post?

EDIT: Also, how do I know which font is used for what? Will the Zeo tutorial use the same fonts? (Excuse my noobliness)

(Directed to FangKing)
I put the file in the fonts folder, but I'm not sure if I can really use them. What are the names of the fonts and where does each font go on the card?

EDIT: Here's a question that I think can be answered easily:
I have my fake saved in Photoshop, and I want to upload it to a post, but it won't let me because the file type is incorrect. I tried exporting it to something else, but that didn't work. Any ideas to get around this? Thanks everyone.

Back