BW/BW2 Can you trade Pokemon from Black or White to Pokemon Soulsilver?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you can't trade 5th Gen Pokemon to 4th Gen Games. Only 4th Gen to 5th Gen.

dmaster out.

of course not! why would you be able to trade a mon that doesnt exist into a fourth generation game? when these games were made no gen5 mons exisgted, there is no data for them. as far as sinnoh and johto are concerned, there are only 493 pokemon....it was my impression that everybody knew this
@luigi, that not what was being asked...

^you just cant do it, there is no trying. read my post. and @luigibusters. i know that, but nobody asked if you could trade 4th to 5th, just 5th to 4th
why would anybody think that you can trade fifth gen mons to the fourth gen? you cant go back in time. its the same thing with not being able to trade mons from gen 2 to gen 1 or mons from gen 4 to gen 3. those pokemon did not exist when those games were made and there is no data for them

Shadow Arceus
actually after you beat the elite four you can go into a different part of the region and catch pokemon from Pokemon yellow, red, blue, silver, and gold.
But hey I'm having a problem with getting my DS's to sync together it'll let me in the room but for some reason it won't show my characters on the other screen. It's kinda driving me up a wall. Got any Advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back