Ruling can bench pokemon use poke-power?

chicorita

チコリータ
can bench pokemon use poke-power,
if the description have not write that is allowed

eg. once during your turn( before your attack ), you may draw a card

Jade said:
yes they do
are you sure? so, if i have 5 bench pokemons also have this poke-power
and i can draw 5 cards every my turn? is it fair?

RE:  can bench pokemon use poke-power?

chicorita said:
Jade said:
yes they do
are you sure? so, if i have 5 bench pokemons also have this poke-power
and i can draw 5 cards every my turn? is it fair?

unless the power says: once during your turn when (pokemon's name) is your ACTIVE pokemon you may...

So technically, you could have 3 Ludicolo DX and 3 Magcargo DX and get 3 cards of your choice from your deck! ^^

But if at the end of the power it says *(power) may only be used once per turn* then you can only use that power once, no matter how many of that pokemon you have out.

Also unless when it says "You cannot use more than 1 _____ Poke-Power each turn."

Some cards which have this are Gardevoir Emerald, Hidden Legends Bellossom, also the Delta Species Castforms.

Technically, yes, thats what LudiCargo is all about. Search and put on top, then draw. It's "stackable", meaning you have 2 you use 2. etc etc.

There was an error with the Neo Genesis Slowking which made it so its stakable while it only could be used once per turn.

kinda like pidgeot, it is used a lot as a searcher and is always on the bench. sadly it can only be used once per turn.:(

Arcanine out.

What about Pokebodies? So those are mainly only used or activated when it's the active Pokemon right?

-.- It's not really THAT hard to understand. What ever you need to know the card tells you. Poke-powers can be turned off by special conditions. Poke-bodies cant be turned off normally. Both Poke-powers and Poke-bodies work while the pokemon is benched UNLESS it says that that power/body can only be used while it is active. Poke-powers and Poke-bodies can be turned off by other pokemon like Feraligatr ex, Muk, etc

Back