'BREAKpoint,' February's English Set!

TheWicky

Random and evil: first one, then the other
Omigod, Just thinking about Mega Scizor makes me want more Pokemon like Double Type Golurk. I want a Scizor that deals Grass and Metal damage ;-;

Maserati777

Aspiring Trainer
I've been waiting so long for Gyarados and Scizor to get full art cards, I really hope there's a full art of blue Gyarados in this set and not just the shiny one.

Also hoping there's some non mega Pokemon full arts in the set.

Terrible set name though.

MegaButterfree

Old Timer
Upon re-reading the description of the set, I want to point out that it starts off by saying that there is a growing rift between the two worlds (of XY BREAKthrough, one must presume), which suggests they are getting farther apart. But, then it says the Pokemon need to mend the rift to keep the worlds from collision chaos (as if they are getting closer together). Of course, I know I am reading WAY too far into it. Maybe they mean rift in the non-physical sense...like there is a BREAK in the two worlds' relationship. I hope they can make up, with the help of Gyarados: the relationship counselor of Pokemon. Maybe that will be its EX attack.

Last edited:

Kizahar

Aspiring Trainer
I can't see Scizor getting grass typing, I mean I'm just happy he's finally getting his own card so I'm not going to complain.

However, I would like to see Scizor getting an Elite Trainer Box over Gyarados.. I mean we can all dream.

Hellcat

Outlaw Trainer
Yay Luxray!! I'm glad Luxray is getting some love. It's really an under appreciated pokemon.

Skyleaf2000

Resident UB Enthusiast
Oh, okay, I saw the article picture and thought, "That doesn't look like a Luxray..."
But now I see the Luxray. All is well. No more "Mythical" Lugia.

asdjklghty

-------------
Too bad Luxray BREAK is garbage. At least the BREAKpoint logo looks much better than BREAKthrough's. HURRY UP PRERELEASES! I need to get my hands on Palkia EX and Max Potion.

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
It looks like ATs are gone. Even the ones that were recently released as BREAKthrough blister pack promos (Celebi, Sableye) were older promo cards in Japan that were released back when they were still actively making AT cards.

Otaku

The wise fool?
I must confess, I am torn between disliking short term gimmicks but being somewhat grateful they are not long term additions to the game.

Turbo Pokémon

Aspiring Trainer
  1. 12 EX : Emboar EX, Gyarados EX, M Gyarados EX, Palkia EX, Manaphy EX , Espeon EX , Darkray EX , Mawile EX , M.Mawile EX , Togekiss EX , Scizor EX, M Scizor EX , Ho-oh EX

Two not is't a diferrence

Darkpoison64

Aspiring Trainer
Does this mean we will get full art professor sycamore, tierno in this set and also full art skyla? This set has increased in a lot of value wow so many water ex pokemon can't wait for the english release. Emboar looks playable with the burning energy and with the entei deck it will be crazy. I can't wait to make a garchomp garbador deck :p. Omg golden catcher coming back to the format and with golduck break + max potion you can make mega gyarados act like mega gardevoir lol