• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Blitzkrieg (Naganadel GX and friends)

Dark Espeon

Dark Avatar
BLITZKRIEG

250px-804Naganadel.png

Pokémon (13):
  • 1 Dusk Wing Necrozma GX (beatdown)
  • 2 Dawn Mane Necrozma (beatdown)
  • 3 Naganadel GX (beatdown)
  • 4 Poipole SM5 (evolution)
  • 1 Tapu Lele GX (search)
  • 2 Nihilego GX (disable)
Trainer (34):
  • 4 Professor Sycamore (draw)
  • 1 Brigette (search)
  • 3 Guzma (control)
  • 3 Cynthia (draw)
  • 3 N (draw)
  • 1 Rescue Stretcher (retrieval)
  • 3 Choice Band (beatdown)
  • 4 Beast Ring (accelerate)
  • 2 Field Blower (control)
  • 2 Float Stone (retreat)
  • 4 Ultra Ball (search)
  • 4 Ultra Space (search)
Energy (13):
  • 6 Psychic Energy
  • 6 Metal Energy
  • 1 Beast Energy

STRATEGY:

Start with Poipole and fill the bench with Ultra Space. Next turn evolve into Naganadel GX and attack with Beast Raid. Once the active Naganadel GX has been defeated, use Beast Ring to accelerate energies onto Ultra Necrozma GX and Dusk Mane Necrozma. Switch over to either of them and continue to attack with Ultra Beasts.

SPOILER:

Ultra Necrozma GX
Basic Dragon Pokémon - Ultra Beast
HP: 190
[P][M] Photon Geyser: 20+
Discard all basic [P] Energy from this Poéemon. This attack does 80 more damage for each energy card discarded in this way.
[P][M] Destructive Light GX
This attack can only be used if there are 6 or less total prize cards remaining in play. Place 6 damage counters on each of your opponent’s Pokémon.
Retreat Cost: CC
Weakness: Y

Last edited:

Chicken Nugget Master

I had the munchies when I came up with my username
Very nice list, I can definitely see this wreaking havoc in the future. You should probably be using unit energy though, it provides lightning, metal and psychic (but only 1 at a time) and a Xurkitree GX wouldnt go amiss either. Here are my thoughts:

-1 N (both players go down to 3 with naganadel, and with no draw engine it could spell trouble)
-1 Poipole (A 3-3 Line should be sufficient)
-5 Lightning Energy
-2 Metal Energy

+1 Lele (for more consistency)
+1 Rescue Stretcher (To recover after Ultra Recon Squad)
+1 Choice Band (DM Necrozma only does 200, and it should probably be hitting 210+)
+1 Ultra Recon Squad (to replace the N)
+1 Psychic Energy (for poipole/naganadel in case you're special energy blocked and can't use unit energy)
+2 Unit Energy
+2 Double Colorless Energy

Hope this helps, and good luck testing it!

Last edited:

Dark Espeon

Dark Avatar
Hi Chicken Nugget Master,

Thanks for the review. I would like to retain Professor Sycamore and Guzma to have more board control and speed but I can see cutting one N for another draw supporter such as Cynthia or Ultra Recon Squad. Will need to test this modification. Not sold on Xurkitree GX. I chose the non-GX version because it can confuse for one attachment and has a low retreat cost. It can also be used to follow up Stinger GX but most of the time the idea is to hit with Naganadel GX and clean house with Dusk Mane Necrozma as soon as there is no more than one prize card remaining. For that reason I wouzld also like to retain a sufficient amount of Basic Metal Energy to get him powered up with Beast Ring in one turn. However, I considered to cut three Basic Energy for three Double Colorless Energy to increase the likelihood of a turn two Stinger GX. Will need to mess around with the energy counts to see how to accomplish this aim once my boxes arrive here.

Chicken Nugget Master

I had the munchies when I came up with my username
You're welcome Dark Espeon, I can see playing some DCEs for Stinger, but keeping the unit energy as it is too useful for this deck not to play it. Perhaps removing all basic lightning energy altogether to accommodate it, as you only need it for Xurkitree which you might not be attacking with some of the time and if you do you can use unit energy for it. I shall edit my earlier comment with the new information.