Blissey - Magmortar; Synergy?

waterblast

Aspiring Trainer
I have been reading places that say Blissey - Magmortar has been doing well. I understand the concept that both pokemon have the same principal; more energy = more power. But what I don't understand is the synergy behind it. Can some one please explain?

waterblast said:
I have been reading places that say Blissey - Magmortar has been doing well. I understand the concept that both pokemon have the same principal; more energy = more power. But what I don't understand is the synergy behind it. Can some one please explain?

More energy=More power doesn't mean anything. You'd rather go around playing blissey with manetric, crawdaunt ex or something if you want to use this principle.

A combo would be more energy=more power+quick charge. Then you could have the lunasol engine, delcatty or felicity to discard energy, take it all back back up with blissey then hit big. If you have arcanine, even better. Now that's synergy.

But there are some random combos that turn out well like blissey+lucario and mario. That's coincidence and rely very much on annoying cards like cessy.

Back