Writing "Black, The Dream" (Will come up with a better title later)

Daren

Proud ownr of 300 Chimchars and counting
Prologue:

A small, green figure lay asleep upon a stump, its little arms in a cross formation across its heart. All in the forest was silent, and though the leaves fluttered gently in the soft, evening breeze, the wind made no sound. The stump sat beside a small lake, dammed up apparently by the same Bibarel which had cut down the large oak which had once existed where the petite figure now lay. However, the beaver Pokemon were no where to be seen today, they’re acute senses aware of a disruption in the balance of a nature. Something wasn’t right, and Lickilicky knew it.

The chubby, pink Pokemon walked cautiously into the clearing, careful not to trip and roll into the lake. He muttered constantly to himself, feeling not in the least pleased at having been given the task to retrieve the little green fairy from the forest. “Why can’t Darkrai collect his own prey?” He mumbled angrily, his enormous tongue flopping wildly as he spoke. The large Pokemon scanned the area, searching for his assigned target. At last he found it, lying asleep upon the stump.

Inside the small fairy’s eyes, there seemed something unnatural. The Celebi’s gaze was the same as any under the nightmarish spell of Darkrai. Lickilicky was anything but new to the image; and yet, there was something in the empty stare that caused Lickilicky’s heart to jiggle like the rest of his chubby being. Perhaps it was the knowledge that he escaped a similar fate daily only by following his master’s every wish.

It had been somewhere close to three months since he had become a slave to the dark Pokemon, forced to serve or be destroyed, it was an empty existence. He felt the way the Celebi looked, lost, trapped, and non-existent. Reluctantly, the large Pokemon scooped the small fairy off of the stump, placed it gently into the sack it carried and began his long journey back to his lordship’s lair.

Tell me how you like it, also, if there are any grammar/spelling errors tell me that as well.:D

I like it a lot. I didn't see any grammar/spelling errors. I'm looking forward to the first chapter! =D

Here's Chapter 1, it's a little short but...:

When at last he reached the front of the sanctuary, he felt behind the large curtain until his wispy fingers closed around the cold steel of a lever. When he threw it, a section of the floor slid away, revealing a stairway winding downward underneath the floor.

Suddenly, two needle-thin legs jetted out from underneath the creature’s dark cloak, only gently brushing against the cool marble floor. The impact, slight though it was, sent a cold chill up the Pokemon’s being. Once he had reached the base of the stairway, he found a switch similar to that of which was inside the chamber and throwing it, re-sealed the gap which he had previously climbed through, plunging the room into complete darkness.

The room in which he entered was to say the least, eerie. Hundreds of glass cylinders lined the walls, a small portion of which contained the sleeping figures of other Pokemon, trapped with their nightmares. These Pokemon were, in Darkrai’s distinguished eyes, unimportant. The majority of the Pokemon within these tubes were small and puny Pokemon, quite unworthy of his effort. Still, for the very sport of it, he induced the spell upon Pokemon such as Wurmple, Wingul, and Bidoof, finding it slightly amusing to release such vast power upon such frail beings.

Soon, Celebi as well would be his prize, once his idiotic assistant returned. Darkrai sighed in disgust. What could possibly be keeping the oversized butterball? Darkrai swore to himself that someday, Lickilicky too would sleep inside a similar tube. But as of late, the ball of blubber had proved worth keeping conscious, his only fear being that he might someday rat him out to the other Supreme Powers. He shivered slightly.

Though he would never admit it, there was one being which he feared. That was the alpha Pokemon, Arceus, the ruler of the Supreme Powers. When he discovered that Celebi was missing, he would go to every length to recover him. That would quickly become problematic, but nothing a little bit of misleading advice couldn’t solve.

Suddenly, the door flung wide open and Lickilicky barged inward, bathing the room in sunlight. Darkrai shrank away into the corners of the room to avoid the brightness.

“Shut that door you moron!” He hissed angrily, “all must be dark.” Obediently, Lickilicky closed the door, darkening the room once more. Darkrai sighed contentedly and slithered back toward the obtuse Pokemon to examine his prize.

“Where is it?” Darkrai demanded, although his tone was more greedy than threatening. Lickilicky handed his master the thick sack. Darkrai snatched it up quickly, and opened it. Inside, he found the bottom of the sack, a few leaves and twigs, and a small hole. The pitch-black Pokemon’s face turned a bright shade of red as it approached Lickilicky, dark energy crackling on its outreached fingertips. Lickilicky stepped back in fear and covered his head with his arms.

“You ******!” The dark Pokemon exclaimed, “Unless a Pokemon under my spell is sealed inside one of these capsules, they will awaken in a matter of hours! I should never have sent you to recover such an important catch! You have failed me! And now I will be rid of you!”

Before Lickilicky had a chance to respond, Darkrai pressed his palms, still coated in a dark energy, against its pink face. Instantly, the enormous Pokemon flopped to the ground, asleep. With some effort, Dakrai managed to heave the fat Pokemon into a nearby canister. Closing the door was a great deal more difficult, but eventually, he managed to get the door to close with a click, though still bulging outward.

He then cursed his bad-luck and decided to start off at once to find Celebi. He was halfway through the door when a loud bell gonged above his head. It was the church-bell, and it was signaling 12:00, time for the daily meeting of the Supreme Powers. At first Darkrai was inclined to forget the meeting altogether, but then he realized how suspicious it would appear if both he and Celebi were to be absent.

With an exasperated sigh, he decided that he must go after all, as he still had time later to recover the missing Pokemon before it awoke. Taking care to stick in the shadows, Darkrai darted off in the direction of Lake Verity.

Back