Finished PokéBeach Big Brother: Winter Escape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Week 3 HOH - Results

And that's time :) It's now 7PM EST, which means the HOH competition is now over. I must say, I wasn't too shocked by these submissions, as I was expecting most of you to score around here. By the way, I completely apologize for giving you guys a game with so many ads. I just didn't have that problem, and didn't expect one so I'm very sorry. But regardless, everyone submitted! Yay! :D Okay enough talking, more result revealing, here are the top scores:

5th: @NinjaPenguin with a good 20.
3rd: @bbninjas with a nice 22.
3rd: @Blakers with a great 24!
2nd: @Vracken with an impressive 25!

Now finally, the HOH for the week is...

@rainyman123 with a CRAZY score of 37 which is, once again, by far the highest submission that we've seen! Rainy, your 2 nominees are due by 5PM EST tomorrow, but the earlier you submit the nominees, the earlier the POV competition will be released. Now, @double o squirtle has chosen to take her 'Technical Difficulties' week now due to her computer freezing, so she cannot be nominated, or renominated during this week. The nominees are to be posted in the thread. Converse with your allies to make this final decision.

Last edited:

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Well that was fast! :eek:

Week 3: POV

Houseguests! Now that our HOH, rainyman123 has chosen their nominees, it is time for the POV competition to start. Wasn't expecting those nominees to be chosen so soon, but they were. Okay. Highly advise you use a device with flash for this one, but here it is:

POV: Addicting Games: World’s Hardest Game 4!

http://www.addictinggames.com/puzzle-games/worlds-hardest-game-4-game.jsp

-You are allowed to keep submitting screenshots of your progress to Jesi and I. IT IS NECESSARY YOU PLAY A NEW GAME!!! Your goal is to complete as many levels as you possibly can. If someone completes all of the levels of the game, then I will stop the POV early and announce that you have completed the game, anyone who hasn’t submitted will not receive a warning, and the POV will end early.

POV participants:

HOH: @rainyman123
Nominee: @NinjaPenguin
Nominee: @EeveeTheFishey
Random: @Mr.Muffin
Random: @Blakers
Random: @Vracken

Good luck you guys! POV will end by Tuesday January 17th at 10PM EST, so be sure to get a few tries of the game in :) You MUST submit one screenshot in any BB related chat (alliances, or privately with the hosts, any is fine) or you will get a warning. Good luck! :D

Last edited:

Blakers

Holder of the Holy Diamond!
This would be going so much better for me if it wasn't lagging out and killing me all the time...

Vracken

Just a Ghost of the Past
Aw, it is a shame I am not doing this, I have completed the first 2 and possibly 3rd though I can't remember. Hope you all have fun with it in any case everyone ^w^

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
This was fun but I'm going to drop from this.

TheAnticipationEevee

Decidueye Vileplume <3
Since PMJ dropped ... what will happen regarding the jury?

a) PMJ is still in the jury?
b) jury has 1 less person?
c) Professor Paulenta invited to jury?

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Since PMJ dropped ... what will happen regarding the jury?

a) PMJ is still in the jury?
b) jury has 1 less person?
c) Professor Paulenta invited to jury?
This is a good question, and the answer is I'm not gonna do a thing about it. Why? Well there were originally going to be 10 jurors, but now that PMJ left, that makes it 9, and harder to get to a tie I guess. I'm not putting PMJ on jury because he's dropping, and later there's still the opportunity to rejoin the game for jurors, and since he's dropping then he can't be on jury. I guess the simple answer is nothing's being done about it. :p

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
This is a reminder to the players that the POV competition ends at 10PM EST tomorrow, which is just under 24 hours from now. I'm waiting for submissions from the following houseguests:

- @EeveeTheFishey
- @NinjaPenguin
- @Blakers
- @Mr.Muffin

If you fail to submit a screenshot of where you are in the game by tomorrow at 10PM EST, you will receive a warning and will not be able to participate in the next POV competition.

Special Announcement:

So, I hope you guys look forward to this one. @PikaMasterJesi will be hosting next week! Looking forward to watching her host a week, and I hope you guys are as well!

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Well, most of you made it farther than I could. I'll just reveal the very obvious winner, and that is...

@Vracken, who made it to Level 4: A1, which is insane! Congratulations man! You have until tomorrow at 9PM EST to decide what you'll be doing with the POV. I'd recommend conversing with your allies on this decision. The faster the decision is made, the faster the eviction will begin though.

Other Player's Scores:

- @NinjaPenguin made it all the way to Level 3: A1, which is impressive!
- @Mr.Muffin got to Level 1: C1, which is good!
- @Blakers got to Level 1: A2, that's nice dude!
- @rainyman123 got to Level 1: B3, which isn't bad.

Warnings:

- @EeveeTheFishey

If your name was on this list, then that means you didn't submit anything to Jesi or I for the POV competition. As a warning, you will not be able to participate in the next POV competition (or if you're HOH, you'll miss the following week's POV or as a nominee, you'd miss the following week's HOH).

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
Wow, NP, and Vracken that is impressive. :O

I didn't need to play the gam, but I still wanted to try it and it was so tough I thanked Arceus for not being on this round :p

Last edited:

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Week 3: Eviction

Well, the nominees have been finalized. Here they are:

- @EeveeTheFishey
- @Blakers

So those two are our nominees that the house can choose from to evict. I'd like all the votes to be in by tomorrow at 9PM EST, so discuss with your allies and see what would be the most logical choice here! Good luck nominees! :) If you do not vote, you will receive a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.