Finished PokéBeach Big Brother: Winter Escape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on the win. I gave up after a while cause I kept getting mad but 90+ is pretty impressive.

Congrats on the win. I gave up after a while cause I kept getting mad but 90+ is pretty impressive.

LOL Same.

I gave up and then came back today and played it.

Guess RNG was on my side today @.@

Usually what would happen is the black candy would clog the entire circle and I lose but this time it didn't :O

Hello everyone!

It is time for the Nomination Ceremony!

The first person I decided to nominate due to their lack of activity which shows that he doesn't really care about the game, and as a result is an acceptable choice in my opinion of the next to go. (Or if its some urgent matter than that is obviously more important and leaving the game would be appropriate).

That person is....

TheSceptileMaster.

The second person I decided to nominate I chose randomly out of the list of people who did not contact me or say anything at all. A simple "congratulations" is better than nothing at all, FYI. Control your own fate ;)

The person is...

EeveeTheFishey!

Nothing personal these nominations, just doing what makes logical sense for me :)

Week 2: POV
Houseguests! Now that our HOH, TheAnticipationEevee has chosen their nominees, it is time for the POV competition to start. I have a feeling this one will be a bit more interesting for you guys. To get to the competition, follow the directions below:

POV: Game Flare: Bowling Masters!

http://www.gameflare.com/online-game/bowling-masters/

-You can submit your high score as many times as you’d like, I’ll just take the highest one. It's a longer game, but don't feel discouraged to keep trying. There are four rounds of the game to be clear, so don't be shocked when you have to knock other things down besides pins when you get there (you'll understand what this means when you play the game)! Whoever has the highest score will win the golden power of the POV!

POV participants:

HOH: @TheAnticipationEevee
Nominee: @TheSceptileMaster
Nominee: @EeveeTheFishey
Random: @NinjaPenguin
Random: @PMJ
Random: @quakingpunch73

Good luck you guys! POV will end by Wednesday at 8PM EST, so be sure to get a few tries of the game in :) You MUST submit one screenshot in any BB related chat (alliances, or privately with the hosts, any is fine) or you will get a warning. Good luck! :D

Aw i wish I was participating in this game! I got 4 strikes and a spare on reg, and the rest I at least got 2 strikes on each time. I think I ended up at 18100?

Week 2 POV - Results
Well, it's 8PM EST now, which means that the event has now come to a close. Everybody submitted, so no warnings are being dished out. Again, very impressed with these submissions, as always. My personal best was 17740 points, and most of you guys beat that by a fair margin so props to you guys! Anyways, time to reveal the scores, and who gets the golden POV this week, and that player is...

@NinjaPenguin with a super mega high score of 27490 points! Please decide whether you'll save EeveeTheFishey, TheSceptileMaster, or discard it this week. You need to choose what you'll be doing with the POV by 7AM EST tommorow, if the choice is not made by then, the veto will be discarded, so I recommend conversing with your allies before making a decision.

Other Houseguests's scores:

- @quakingpunch73 scored an epic
24720 points!
- @TheSceptileMaster finished with an impressive 21850 points!
- @TheAnticipationEevee got a great 21150 points.
- @EeveeTheFishey scored well with a 16540 points.
- @PMJ did well with 13190 points.

The Eviction will start as soon as the decision(s) during the POV ceremony have been made. More motivation for the people in power right now to make their decisions faster I guess ^w^

Last edited:
lol last again

Well, it's 7AM EST, and since @NinjaPenguin never decided what to do with it, that means that the POV has been discarded, and the nominees will stay the same, which means, it's time for...

Week 2 Eviction:
Our nominees are:

- @EeveeTheFishey
- @TheSceptileMaster

Everyone, please send in your vote by tonight at 9PM EST, which is when it will be decided who will be evicted. Everyone in the game excluding the HOH and the nominees must vote. If you do not vote, then you will receive a warning.

Week 2 Eviction - Results
Well it's 9PM, which means it's time to reveal the results of the Eviction Ceremony. I can't say I'm surprised. It seemed pretty obvious that if this player was on the bench then they'd be evicted, especially from what I've seen in these alliance chats, this makes this much more of a unanimous decision than last week's. Oh well. By a vote count of 7-1...

@TheSceptileMaster you have been evicted from Big Brother: Pokébeach Edition... you are the first jury member of the game, which means in due time, you'll have the opportunity to return to the game, so keep watching the game for that...

As for the remaining 12 players, Week 3's HOH will be revealed to you all tomorrow at 5PM EST, so be looking out for that. With the exclusion of @TheAnticipationEevee (because he was this week's HOH), everyone will be particpating to become Week 3's Head of Household!

Now, @scattered mind and @Mr.Muffin as I look at the voting time, I gave the house about 12 hours to vote, which is little time compared to the time I give you guys for challenges, so I'll be giving you guys more time to cast your votes over the next few weeks. Neither of you are being penalized for this as not everyone can be on every day and I understand that.

Week 3: Start!

Well it's now 5PM EST, so here it is! Week 3! Another clean slate for our competitors to have a shot at being in power, and turning the tides in the game. The moves made now will heavily influence the jury vote once we hit the final three, so of course, make all moves with caution. Okay me, enough talk, more play, here's this week's HOH! :D

Week 3: HOH
(forgive me, for I have memed...)

HOH: Game Flare: Bottle Flip Challenge!

http://www.gameflare.com/online-game/bottle-flip-challenge/

-You are allowed to keep submitting screenshots of your score until the time is up. I will take your highest score you submit to me, and that will count as your final score. Whoever gets the highest score will be the HOH for the week! :)

You have until Sunday January 15th at 7:00PM EST to submit screenshots of your scores of this HOH competition. You MUST submit at least one screenshot in any BB chat (alliances or private with the hosts, any is fine). If you do not submit anything, you will earn a warning and will not be able to be on the randomized list for POV (or if you were nominated, then next week's HOH). Good luck, and I look forward to seeing how you all perform! :)

I'm not going to play this game. The ads are awful and you get harassed if you use an ad blocker. Please choose something less invasive next time.

I'm not going to play this game. The ads are awful and you get harassed if you use an ad blocker. Please choose something less invasive next time.
You should at least make a submission of some sort so that you don't get a warning! D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back