Finished PokéBeach Big Brother: Winter Escape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Now that @bbninjas has saved himself, @quakingpunch73 this means you must choose a replacement nominee. You must choose your replacement nominee by 7AM EST. The eviction will begin as soon as you choose your replacement nominee.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Sorry LoDr. I've chosen @Professor Palutena as my replacement nominee.
@quakingpunch73 has chosen his replacement nominee. The eviction will now begin.

Week 1: Eviction
The two unlucky players who are nominated are:

- @scattered mind
- @Professor Palutena

Everyone in the game, excluding the nominees and the HOH must vote, meaning we are waiting for 14 votes total. Votes are due tonight at 9PM. Converse with your allies and decide the decision you will make on this possibly crucial choice.

Last edited:

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
I'm waiting for votes from:

- @thegrovylekid

Voting ends tonight at 9PM EST. Please converse with your allies, then we recommend you PM me and Jesi privately when you've made your decision.

Last edited:

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Week 1: Eviction - Results
Well, the votes were all tallied a bit early, so I'll reveal the results. I must say, I was slightly surprised when I saw these results. I thought this player would be evicted, but what shocked me was people had seemed to widely agree, no matter their alliances or true commitments, that this player would continue to be a threat if kept on in the game long enough. Now finally, by a final tally of 10-4...

@Professor Palutena you have been evicted from Big Brother: Pokébeach Edition.

Well, now that the first week of the game has concluded, I hope you all understand how the game will operate as the rest of the weeks come. There's still a long road ahead if you're looking for victory. Week 2 will begin tomorrow at 5PM EST, where the HOH will also be revealed. Remember, it's not just 6 people participating in the HOH, it is all of you. Good luck houseguests, and good night!

Mr.Muffin

Cooler than Everyone who is less Cool than Me!
What is the competition for week 2, or will we find out at 5pm?

Nyora

A Cat
By the way everyone I must win this competition as I have to prove that I am a true Big Brother (5 in Total Brothers + Sister, oldest of all) :p

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Week 2: Start!
I figured I could post this a little early, since the votes got in early, now this will be revealed early :) Anyway...

Now that our houseguests know how the game will work, with a new week, a new chance for our players to be given a clean slate. Let's see what will unfold during this week, here on Big Brother: Pokébeach Edition!

Week 2: HOH

HOH: Pokemon Online Game: Swirlix’s Cotton Candy Catch!

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-online-games/swirlixs-cotton-candy-catch/

-You are allowed to pm me and Jesi as many screenshots of your score. These screenshots will be accepted in any BB related conversation or chat, whether it be with the hosts only, or in an alliance. I’ll take the highest one you submit and take that as your final score of the game. Whoever has the highest score will be HOH for the week! Good luck houseguests!

You have until Sunday January 8th at 8:00PM EST to submit screenshots of your scores of this HOH competition. You MUST submit at least one screenshot in any BB chat (alliances or private with the hosts, any is fine). If you do not submit anything, you will earn a warning and will not be able to be on the randomized list for POV (or if you were nominated, then next week's HOH). Good luck!

Last edited:

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
If you can't get past 75 don't bother posting. Just saving you guys some time.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Good luck. The RNG in this game is the worst.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
This is a reminder to all of the players who haven't yet submitted a screenshot. To all you, please send one in by tonight at 8PM EST or you will receive a warning, and unless you're nominated, will not be able to participate in the next POV (if you are nommed, then you will miss the next HOH). This is the list of the people who need to submit screenshots:

- @thegrovylekid
- @Blakers
- @TheSceptileMaster
- @TheAnticipationEevee
- @PMJ
- @scattered mind
- @TheFlyingPidove

If your name is here, then please submit one screenshot of your score on the HOH competition by tonight at 8PM EST and remember to send these scores in a BB chat or a discussion, not here in the thread (whether that be in an alliance chat or privately with hosts, that is up to you). Good luck in these last few hours of the competition! :)

Last edited:

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Week 2 HOH - Results

And that's time :) It's now 8PM EST, which means the HOH competition is now over. I must say, I was very impressed with some of these submissions. My personal best is 58'05" and of the 12 of you that submitted screenshots, 11 of you beat that. Well, this is definitely more than I was expecting. An impressive group here! :D Okay enough of my blabbering, here's the top scores:

5th: @PMJ with an impressive 67'02"
4th: @Vracken with a sweet 67'10"
3rd: @double o squirtle with an epic 71'01"
2nd: @rainyman123 with a crazy high 75'03"

Now finally, the HOH for the week is...

@TheAnticipationEevee with a MIND BLOWING score of 92'07" which is by far the highest submission that we've seen! TAE, your 2 nominees are due by 7PM EST tomorrow, but the earlier you submit the nominees, the earlier the POV competition will be released. The nominees are to be posted in the thread. Converse with your allies to make this final decision.

Warnings:

@thegrovylekid
@TheSceptileMaster
@scattered mind

I did not receive any submissions from any of you. This is a friendly reminder to be active in the game. As a result, you have all earned one warning. Unless you are nommed, you will not be on the randomized list to participate in the POV competition (if you are nommed, you will miss next week's HOH instead).

Status
Not open for further replies.