Finished PokéBeach Big Brother: Clique Collision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...

Like i said this is a hard decision. Imma be the honest gull here.

I will piss off somebody with whoever i nominate. And i'm sorry for that. Really am. I believe in honesty and that who ever deserves it should win.
I know that my team and i have alliances left and right and center. And thats cool and comes in handy. But there is no real way for me to put this in account while making my decision. Especially because of the double veto possibilty. Right now. Im aligned with reasonable thinking and my own sense of whats right.

Sooo. How do we decide?
Urgh. Decisions.

As i think the most deserving should win. And Violet and NinjaPenguin going Top 6 in the HoH they shouldnt be on the block for today. Leaves Celever and Rainyman which we don't know the scores of.

Sooo let's make us of that Double Veto competition shall we?

I will put up @Celever (still luv u <3 :^)). If he or Cherrim wins. A Nerd goes out in the end. If not, one of them goes out. And maybe there is someone else in the game who wants to save both of them? Who knows. I don't
Let the Gladiator fight begin!

I for my part will put down a symbolic 69 (or something close to that what ever the competition is) in the PoV.
I will let you guys duke it out.

Life long and life prosper. May the odds be ever in your favor

Week 3 - Double Power of Veto!
Now, it’s decided! @mirdo is the Supreme HOH and have @Little Cherrim and @Celever as his nominees. Luckily for the Populars, the veto can be used to save both of you, if you/your allies wins that is.

This crazy week is almost over! During this special Power of Veto competition, everyone will be able to compete! The stakes are high as the winner of the PoV gets guaranteed safety in addition to the crucial decision of vetoing none, one, or both of the HoH's nominations!

For this competition, there is a set of riddles for you to solve!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kvhhPZEH_oPNTrDKAFSeQUZr8PS-CHDnZLG2YuPYu0Q/edit?usp=sharing

The person that ends up with the highest amount of points wins the Double Power of Veto! Please note that in the event of a tie, the first person to submit the tied score amount will win.

Additionally, answers to the riddles cannot be conversed with other people in any way.

Good luck houseguests! You have until Monday, March 20th 10 PM EDT/ 7 PM PDT to make a submission, or until everyone has submitted. Answers must be submitted in the Private Chat with only the hosts. Double check before you submit though, as you may only submit once during this competition. You will find out your score at the conclusion of the veto.

A world timer countdown can be seen here: http://tinyurl.com/hdmsepo

When submitting answers, submit in a way that is not confusing.

For example:

1 a - Mango
1 b - Strawberry
1 c - Apple
1 d - Kiwi
2 a - ...
2b - ...
4c - ...

Last edited:
Clarification -

2d - Emphasis is a repeating thing that has an emphasis on a significant point in the movie.
3 - Information is not taken from fan made things; only official games.
4 - All clones that share at least 1 of the main Pokemon's type counts as a clone. All pokemon of different pokedex numbers count as different Pokedex numbers.

Last edited:
Week 3 - Double Power of Veto Results!
Well this was a long week! Thankfully it's almost over!

Without further ado, lets reveal how everybody did.

8th Place - @mirdo - Did Not Submit - Receives a Warning
7th Place - @Blakers - 4 Points
6th Place - @rainyman123 - 16.5 Points
5th Place - @Little Cherrim - 18 Points
4th Place - @VioletValkyrie - 20.5 Points
3rd Place - @NinjaPenguin - 24 Points
2nd Place - @PikaMasterJesi - 27.5 Points

and the winner is...

@Celever with 29 Points!!! Congratulations on getting every single part that you filled in, correct!!!

Here are the answers for the riddles:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1R1AljKFRhzfEemgAASz8GpW-rIK062pqZMAJBCupRN0/edit?usp=sharing

Please note that how this was graded was if you got the answer completely right, you were given full credit.
Partial Credit was given if your answer was not completely correct OR I gave partial credit for consistency.
For example, if you said the Legendary Beasts for #1a, that was wrong, but if you said Unleashed for 1b, I gave you 50% of the original because it was consistent with your answer, rather than giving a 0/10 for the entire question.

@Celever has 24 hours to make his decision to veto. He can veto none, one, or both of the nominees (himself, and Little Cherrim). I assume that he will veto himself to say the very least...

If you have questions about your score, please message me.

*wakes up from 4 days of sleep* oh. Whoops. I mean. I said im not gonna try to win. But i should've tried harder then that.
Oh well.

And once again i have to make decisions.
At least the options are very limited. Aka it has to be 2 of the nerds.

And as my last act as your Pokèbeach Head of the Nest of this week i will put up @NinjaPenguin and @rainyman123
I hope you enjoyed me as Head of the Flock this week. It was a long and hard one.
Have a good day to all inhabitants of the Nest and to the two on the block.
May the Gulls be ever in your favor.

Week 3 - Eviction!

Wow wow wow, the eviction is finally here again. After a week of people coming on and off the block, it was 2 unfortunate souls that ended up with the short end of the stick and is up for eviction: @NinjaPenguin and @rainyman123

The good news is the person evicted will be the first member of our jury and will get a chance to return to the game in the near future. But for now, these two will most likely campaign to get your votes to stay in the game.

As a reminder, the nominees cannot vote. The Head of Household @mirdo also cannot vote. @double o squirtle is also on Technical Difficulties week still so she cannot vote either. This leaves the decision in the hands of 5 imporant people, talk to them if you want to try and convince them to save you. These people are:

@Celever @Little Cherrim @Blakers @PikaMasterJesi @VioletValkyrie

The official voting will last until Wednesday March 22nd, 11:59 PM EDT / 8:59 PM PDT.

All houseguests eligible to vote must vote in a private chat with only the hosts to avoid a warning. After that, the eviction will be revealed, and there will be a short break and Lord will then post the beginning of Week 4 and host the entirety of that week! :)

Last edited:
Week 3 - Results

All of the votes have now been tallied and the result is final. In a moment, I will reveal the evicted houseguest. This person will have to gather all of his/her belongings and leave immediately out of the Big Brother House (and cannot be in communication with any Houseguest about Big Brother for the remainder of the game). Luckily, this person will become the first member of the jury and will have a chance to return into the game in the near future!

By a vote of 3-2, the following person has been evicted from the Big Brother House.

Rainyman123 :(

Sorry bud!

At 10 PM EDT / 7 PM PDT, Week 4 contents will be posted by @Lord o da rings ! Lord will be hosting the entire week
so I get a vacation! Good luck remaining houseguests! Another big twist is forecasted and it will rain upon you shortly...

Mass tag: @Celever @double o squirtle @NinjaPenguin @rainyman123 @VioletValkyrie @PikaMasterJesi @mirdo @Little Cherrim @Blakers

Week 4 Start!
Ahhh, it is good to be back! I go on vacation to Cancun on Saturday, but hey, the deadlines this week are late for a reason. :cool:

Well, after having a massive month long break of hosting, I'm back and with an interesting twist for you guys this time. Not only are the cliques disbanding as of now for the duration of the game, but the entire week is based around the hit CBS show, Survivor! We'll be treating this as an episode where the tribes have already merged. Meaning there will be a reward challenge, and an immunity challenge! The reward challenge is up first, and here it is:

Survivor Week - Reward Challenge
Reward Challenge - Auction: Players are given 10 credits to bid with. I will post 3 items to bid over the course of the 2 day Challenge Period. You as the survivors are to bid on these items! You will have a time limit, and when that time limit is reached, the next item will also go up for auction.

We’ll start with: an advantage in the Immunity Challenge. You will have 24 hours, or until 10PM EST tomorrow to bid on this prize. If no one bids on it, then no one will receive it. In the case that there are multiple bids of 10 credits on one prize, then the recipient will be randomized of those players.

Also, @Little Cherrim and @mirdo unfortunately have warnings preventing their participance in the reward challenge. Also note, even if you make no bids for the entirety of the challenge (but you will, because the prizes are frickin' great) you won't receive a warning, so don't feel obligated to make a bid if none of the prizes interest you. Remember, 24 hours until someone claims the advantage and the next prize goes up for auction!

Good luck houseguests, or should I say, survivors! :)

For anyone who is not familiar with Survivor here is the typical Episode (aka "Week") rundown:

First, there may be an Reward Challenge that gives castaways the opportunity to earn a prize, usually food and supplies needed to help make their lives better at the camp, and sometimes advantages in the game.

Then, there is an Immunity Challenge. There, everyone will compete and 1 person will come out on top and win Immunity for the upcoming Tribal Council.

Lastly, the Tribal Council is where the action takes place. Everyone (even the person immune) casts a vote to evict. There is no limit on who the vote can be casted on, so you can vote for anyone who did not win the Immunity Challenge earlier.

(In the event of a tie, a revote is taken, except the people who received the tie votes are not allowed to vote. If there is a tie in the revote, the house must unanimously agree to evict one of the castaways. If they cannot unanimously agree, all of them are safe, and the remaining non-immune people draw rocks to see who is eliminated from the game.)

Mass tag, make sure to read the post above this one as Week 4 has started!
@Celever @Little Cherrim @Blakers @NinjaPenguin @VioletValkyrie @double o squirtle @PikaMasterJesi @mirdo

All bidding happens on this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back