Finished PokéBeach Big Brother: Clique Collision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Week 2 - Power of Veto Results

I am impressed! Everyone for the most part submitted exemplary scores that went beyond what I had imagined. Now, without further delay, it’s time to announce the rankings.

Mass tag: @quakingpunch73 @mirdo @Celever @Mr.Muffin @double o squirtle @Little Cherrim

In 6th Place...
Quakingpunch73 - 16971

In 5th Place...
Little Cherrim - 37339

In 4th Place...
Celever - 40706

In 3rd Place...
Mr. Muffin - 48001

In 2nd Place...
Double o Squirtle - 49562

Which means the winner is...
Mirdo - 67308

Congratulations! You have 24 hours to make a decision of whether you would like to veto one of the current two nominations (Double o Squirtle / Mirdo), or if you would like to do nothing at all. Should a nominee be vetoed, the Head of Household is responsible to make the replacement nominee. The official deadline is March 7th at 10 PM EST / 7 PM EST

If you were one of the random players picked for the veto and won the competition, should you choose to veto a nominee, you cannot be named the replacement nominee.

“It seems you have found your first Route Info Card. Continue on your way to the place where it was announced that TAE got 3rd Place in a certained sponsored event.”

Last edited:
That was unexpected.
Ehm, yes I'd like to Veto myself thank you really much.

That was unexpected.
Ehm, yes I'd like to Veto myself thank you really much.
Just posting this because I'm here at the moment, but @Celever, this is your queue please choose a replacement nominee by 10PM EST/7PM PST tomorrow night.

Week 2 - Eviction!

This exhausting week is almost over! In a moment, the houseguests will cast their vote to see who will stay and who will be evicted. Each houseguest (excluding the Head of Household and the two nominees) must private message Lord and I privately as to which of the two nominees you would like to evict from the house. *use the Private Decisions chat that you used in the straw game*.

The two final nominees are:
@Professor Palutena
@double o squirtle

The person with the most votes will be evicted permanently from the house and will not have a chance to come back nor make the jury. 'In the event of a tie, the HOH will cast the tie-breaking vote. Everyone eligible must submit a vote by March 9th at 10 PM EST / 7 PM PST.

A world timer can be seen here: http://bit.ly/2mAYFDk

(You are allowed to change your votes prior to the deadline). Good luck houseguests! It's probably time to start chatting with alliances and if you are the nominees you should probably campaign to stay in the game :p. **Votes are not released
publicly, only the total vote count**.

Mass tag: @Celever @double o squirtle @Professor Palutena @mirdo @Little Cherrim @Mr.Muffin @rainyman123 @NinjaPenguin @quakingpunch73 @VioletValkyrie @PikaMasterJesi @Blakers @Lord o da rings

Last edited:
75 minute warning! There is still a few people that haven't submitted, and you should have received a storm of messages if you haven't. Make sure to submit to avoid a warning!

If you would like to switch votes, now would also be the time to do so.

Week 2 - Results

All of the votes have now been tallied and the result is final. In a moment, I will reveal the evicted houseguest. This person will have to gather all of his/her belongings and leave immediately out of the Big Brother House (and cannot be in communication with any Houseguest about Big Brother for the remainder of the game). This person did not make it to the jury, and will have no chance to return to the game.

By a vote of 6-2, the following person has been evicted from the Big Brother House.

Sorry Professor Palutena! You have been evicted!
Unfortunately, this also means that you were the first person to be evicted by the house during both seasons! What bad luck! Maybe you'll have better luck next season!

In a moment, Week 3 will be posted and the HOH will start immediately! Good luck remaining houseguests! A big twist is brewing and will make your jaw drop for sure!

Additionally, as @quakingpunch73 did not vote this round, he will receive his first warning.

Mass tag: @Celever @Professor Palutena @double o squirtle @mirdo @Blakers @Little Cherrim @VioletValkyrie @NinjaPenguin @quakingpunch73 @Mr.Muffin @rainyman123 @PikaMasterJesi

Last edited:
Week 3 - Top 11

Welcome to Doubles Week!

Double the power is at stake this week! Two houseguests will be crowned Heads of Household, and a special Battle of the Block competition will be held between the two pairs of nominees. The winning pair will be pulled off the block, and the HoH that nominated them will be dethroned. Then, a double Power of Veto will be up for grabs during the week’s POV competition. The winner can decide to veto none, one, or both of the nominees! During this week only, everyone will be playing to win the double power of veto. Additionally, the dethroned HoH is not safe from the block, a houseguest can go from HoH to a nominee all in one week! Yikes! With that, we will get started with our HOH competition!

Head of Household!

For this competition, we will be playing the popular puzzle game Hex Frvr! http://hex.frvr.com/

As a reminder, it is doubles week meaning the Top 2 Scorers will become the Heads of Household and both of them will be able to make their own set of nominations! Double the power, double the danger, better get flapping if you want to be safe! Additionally, @Celever, as outgoing Head of Household, you are not allowed to participate.

This competition ends on: March 12th at 12 PM EDT / 9 AM PDT. *NOTE US TIMEZONE CHANGE*

A world timer can be seen here: http://tinyurl.com/hh7pf5p

Once again, when submitting screenshots, a tab of Pokebeach Big Brother must be open in the picture as well as some way to see your username, either by a notepad type thing or an additional tab. Good luck everybody!

This may be confusing, so don't hesitate to ask questions!

Last edited:
Week 3 - Head of Household Results

The scores were much more even across the board this time, so it was a close race for the winners! However, 2 people managed to surpass the 20000 point threshold to win the two positions in the HOH Competition! They are:

@mirdo with 22963 Points
@PikaMasterJesi with 21077 Points

Way to go athletes! Since both HOHs are Athletes, it is guaranteed that the entire Athlete clique will be safe from elimination the entire week! The HOHs have 24 hours to come up with 2 nominees each. The official deadline is March 13th at 12 PM EDT / 9 AM EDT
(Please do not choose the same nominees)...

Some other people that did well in this competition were...

@double o squirtle coming in 3rd with 16564 points
@VioletValkyrie coming in 4th with 14313 points
@NinjaPenguin coming in 5th with 13698 points
@Blakers coming in 6th with 12873 points

Good job everyone!

Additional notes:
@quakingpunch73 did not submit and received his 2nd Warning.
@double o squirtle is going on V/LA until Wednesday of next week and will be on his "Technical Difficulties" week, meaning that she cannot be nominated nor picked for the veto.

Last edited:
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Sorry, I did not realize this part was left out when I first posted this. Just like the Battle of the Block competition on Big Brother Seasons 16 and 17,

The winners of the upcoming Battle of the Block competition are safe for the entire week. They cannot be renominated after the veto is used.

I'm new to this nomination thing, so I'mma just say it quickly.

I'd like to put QuakingPunch73 and Blakers up on the block for this week.

I feel like there could've been a bit more time for nominations, but it's at least done on my end.

I'd just thought imma nominate two people who weren't under the top 5 in the HoH. Also time is running out and i just woke up so imma act fast :p
So sadly it hit Mr Muffin and Little Cherrim.

I is sorry

Battle of the Block!

Welcome to this week's special competition! For this competition, only the four nominees made by the Heads of Household will compete. (@quakingpunch73 , @Blakers, @Mr.Muffin , @Little Cherrim .) They will compete in pairs against each other (Quaking & Blakers vs Muffin & Cherrim), with the victors becoming removed from the block and getting the honor of dethroning the person who initially nominated them.

For this competition, we will be completing in the once trendy game of Flappy Bird! This game is simple in concept, but hard to master! Please play here: http://flappybird.io/

Since this is a team competition, the team with the highest combined score will win the competition and immunity for the entire week.

Good luck houseguests, you have until March 15th at 10 AM EDT / 7 AM PDT to get the highest score you possibly can!

A world clock can be seen here: http://tinyurl.com/hc385zg

Week 3 - Battle of the Block Results

Unfortunately, there was little participation this time around. In fact, I only managed to get 1 submission, which is from @Blakers .

He scored 21 points and now he is safe from eviction for this week! Congratulations! (You also dethroned PikaMasterJesi!)

Normally, his nominee partner would also be safe, but warnings were issued to both @quakingpunch73 and @Little Cherrim for not submitting.

As Quaking has received his 3rd warning, he is eliminated from the competition, finishing in 11th Place.
Little Cherrim received his first warning, cannot play in the next Head of Household competition (as everyone is playing the veto).

Additionally, @Mr.Muffin decided to drop from the competition. It is sad to see two gone from the game so quickly, but nothing can be done and the game must continue on!

@mirdo , you are the supreme HOH of the week and have 24 hours to come up with a replacement nominee as Muffin is not on the block anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back