Finished PokéBeach Big Brother: Clique Collision

Status
Not open for further replies.
To both @Celever and @NinjaPenguin. What is the answer to life, the universe and everything?

Yes, this is a serious question... I just don't have anything else to ask. :U
I think the answer to life is beyond human comprehension and always will be. It's not something that can be answered, and endeavouring to do so carries great opportunity cost.

LOOK HOW DEEP I AM VOTE FOR MEEEEEEEEE

@NinjaPenguin do you want to win?
Of course I want to win. The journey is fun, but winning is fun too!
What is the answer to life, the universe and everything?
When you ask this question, I'll assume that you are asking "What is life, the universe, and everything", as that is how I'd interpret a question such as "What is the answer to 1+1." If this is in fact what you are asking, my answer is all existing matter and space.

@NinjaPenguin and @Celever how did my pet seagull in the house effect the game in your opinion. And what did you do to her? She seemed kinda sad since i left the house and now I'm investigating...

@NinjaPenguin and @Celever how did my pet seagull in the house effect the game in your opinion. And what did you do to her? She seemed kinda sad since i left the house and now I'm investigating...
I hope you remember how I cared for your pet seagull and helped both you and your pet seagull throughout the game! I'm sorry the one time I nominated the seagull -- it was before I really got to know her -- but after that I think we bonded a bit and now I give her the crusts of my sandwiches. :D

I hope you remember how I cared for your pet seagull and helped both you and your pet seagull throughout the game! I'm sorry the one time I nominated the seagull -- it was before I really got to know her -- but after that I think we bonded a bit and now I give her the crusts of my sandwiches. :D
But you snatched away her owner's chance at redemption, and left her lonely...:(

how did my pet seagull in the house effect the game in your opinion.
Obviously, your pet seagull made having private conversations hard. I had to get Blakers to eliminate you because I didn't want that seagull to relay too much sensitive information to you.
And what did you do to her?
Whenever I was HOH, I let her relax in the HOH room, and I asked for deluxe breadcrumb as a secondary prize from winning the Amazing Race week. I even tried to teach her to squawk "you have been evicted." Unfortunately, that experiment didn't turn out so successfully.
She seemed kinda sad since i left the house and now I'm investigating...
She certainly missed you. Every day, she would run up to the memory wall and flap her wings at your picture. She's gotten happier, though. I'm sure she'll be rejoiced when she sees you.

I've already submitted my vote, but I want both @Celever and @NinjaPenguin to tell me and the rest of the jury why they deserve to win. What have you done to get this far that warrants receiving votes?

I don't plan to change my vote, but I hope it will let others decide who should win this game.

I've already submitted my vote, but I want both @Celever and @NinjaPenguin to tell me and the rest of the jury why they deserve to win. What have you done to get this far that warrants receiving votes?
There are two main reasons why I think I deserve to win: competitions and my social game.
When it comes to competitions, I managed to win the most competitions this season (6) without anyone targeting me for being a competition threat. Celever managed the win only three while still convincing the house he was a competition beast, increasing the target on his back. In addition, I am the only competitor to not be eliminated this season, considering Celever came back.
When it comes to my social game, I managed to completely convince the Resistance I was trying to manipulate Celever, while in reality, Celever and I pulled the strings in the back. In many ways, I was aligned with the Resistance over the rest of the house, but the main effect of me manipulating them was convincing them that we shouldn't eliminate Celever. I managed to convince Blakers that Celever wanted to work with him and I managed to convince Violet that Celever's HOH ban meant we should keep him in the house. At the same time, I was truly with both sides, as evidenced by the fact that the hosts wanted to ask me this question:
Could I just ask, this isn't going anywhere, but where is your true alignment? TAE and I are both very curious.

tl;dr
I won the most competitions
I was never eliminated
I successfully manipulated people to keep Celever over much smaller threats

I don't plan to change my vote, but I hope it will let others decide who should win this game.
Honestly, I was hoping no one would ask this because I consider NP to be my equal or superior in p much every regard. He's better at the challenge than me, and in terms of the social game, we had each other's backs the whole competition, and clearly we were both successful considering we're the top 2! And he's right that he was never eliminated, though I also had to fight my way back in, so it depends which way you look at it as to which is more impressive!

The thing I normally say at this point is integrity, but I'd be lying if I said NP hasn't had just as much integrity as I have during this competition. The fact that Violet got third could even mean NP outdid me in this regard; when we got to the Top 4 (as LC conceded) I wanted Jesi to get through to the top 3 as I worked with her throughout the game, and NP wanted Violet to for the same reason.

So uh, I should win because I'm a uh, nice guy? I'll give cupcakes to everyone who votes for me? Virtual ones, of course, and NP is also a nice guy. But maybe I'm a better baker? :D

Big Brother Pokébeach Edition Season 2 - Conclusion

Well this sure was an interesting game from a host's point of view. It wasn't as bent on alliances and being in the majority as last season was, but it was very competition based, and if you made good ties earlier in the game, those would help you out in the future. Our finalists @NinjaPenguin and @Celever fought hard for this, and after a vote involving all 7 of our jurors, a winner has been decided. However, let's give recaps of their games first:

NP: NP, being a veteran from the first season knew exactly what he needed to do to get himself furthest in the game, and that's making ties with everyone. He had multiple alliances, never really tying down his loyalty to any of them. Making relationships with other players in the game very early, as well as furthering himself when he managed to win competitions. Overall NP's relationships with people and his skill in competitions are what brought him to the finale, and it was a skillful play indeed.

Celever: Celever's game was an interesting one. He, for the most part, aligned with people he was comfortable with, and he was familiar with. His eviction in Week 5 alongside mirdo was something that had him put in his place. However his stay on the jury was short lived and he came out on top of mirdo in the Jury Comeback competition last minute, securing himself a spot back in the game. Afterward, he stuck with NP and worked with him against his archenemy Violet (who NP also worked with) to get to the finale.

This was a really satisfying season to watch. TAE and I were simply in shock over a couple of the moves that had been made. A winner has been crowned, and by a vote of 5-2...

Celever has won BB2, by three votes!!! Congratulations Celever, you've fought hard to earn your spot at the top and you very much deserve it. Now, below are who each juror voted for, take a look:

@rainyman123 voted for Celever
@double o squirtle voted for Celever
@mirdo voted for Celever
@Blakers voted for NinjaPenguin
@PikaMasterJesi voted for Celever
@Little Cherrim voted for Celever
@VioletValkyrie voted for NinjaPenguin

The votes went in a way I hadn't been expecting them too, I'll be honest. Now, one of the host's final regards on the season:

Lorde: I had a blast hosting BB2! It was a lot of fun, and structurally very different from how BB1 worked. I enjoyed hosting it, I believe TAE had a blast hosting as well! The game ran smoothly, and strategy was key in this game. Communication was key. If you didn't socialize, you would be evicted. And congrats to Celever and NP! Both of you deserve to be winners really since for me it would have been really difficult to pick a winner out of the two of you. Overall the season was fun, and I hope the houseguests enjoyed it as much as the hosts did.

Lorde and TAE: Thanks for playing!!!

Congrats Celever! Looks like our alliance really payed off at the end.
I'm excited for BB3. It would be fun to see our two time host (lord) as one of the competitors, and I'd also love for TAE to return to the game.
P.S. Can I be added to the jury chat?

Congrats Celever! Looks like our alliance really payed off at the end.
I'm excited for BB3. It would be fun to see our two time host (lord) as one of the competitors, and I'd also love for TAE to return to the game.
P.S. Can I be added to the jury chat?
I don't think BB3 will happen until after The Challenge ends. Not sure why but this was just what I had been informed.
As for the jury, TAE get on adding him :)

Thank you all once again for participating and making this season an eventful one! There were more twists this season compared to the last to keep houseguests on their toes at all times as they need to expect the unexpected to do well this game! A bunch of shocking moments were in this season, from the Prof P. blindside to once again make him the first person voted out of BB2 again, to the double eviction week where people had their heads spinning of who to keep in and who to get out. As host, I loved how the houseguests were engaged for the most part to make this game run smoothly and to make the hosting process efficient and fun!

A huge congratulations to Celever again for winning as he had a huge obstacle ahead of himself to win the game. After the eviction of Week 5, Celever had to work his way back into the house, solidifying alliances and get himself to the finale where another complicated task approached as he faced a physical and strategic threat that wasn't a target for the entirety of the game! But Celever managed in the end to pull it off, so props to him!!

But lets not forget Ninja Penguin as he also played a phenomenal game to prove to everyone that he was able that he was able to make it to the end despite the early eviction during the first series of Pokebeach Big Brother! His gameplay was almost flawless for that style and will be a thing to watch out for in reality type games currently, or soon to come!

Special thanks to all the new faces in this game as it is great to see new members entering the lovely Pokebeach community, but also to everyone else participating as that is the key to providing a great community game for everyone to enjoy!

If you are curious as to how the voting and evictions went, the chart for season 2 is located in the spoiler below:
BB2EliminationChart.png

I have also added both Celever and Ninja Penguin to the jury chat that actually had talking in case they were interested!

On the topic of Big Brother 3, no plans have been made as of yet, but I did hear that it would have to wait until the conclusion of Challenge 8, so this game will probably be in a hiatus for a couple of months = ( *Note: I will not be hosting it, so Ill be able to play again :U

Once again, thank you all for playing and hope to see you all around in the community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back