Best Togekiss deck?

Daren

Proud ownr of 300 Chimchars and counting
In my family, I'm the only Pokemon guy and that makes training a little more difficult. I know a lot of World Chamipons and good players and such train with their families alot and besides my brother (Who isnt really into it) no oone in my family plays. My parents know how to play, and my dad is willing to try to learn it but he'll only play with Togekiss from GE. My latest idea has been to put Toge with Hippowdon and that has worked pretty well. And so I ask your opinion, what is the best Togekiss varient?

Togekiss is usually used as a tech for getting energy. It's almost like asking, whats the best claydol deck?

And BTW, I feel your pain. I'm the only serious pokemon player in my family, therefor, rarely going to big events.

you could try togekiss/ho-oh.. it's a pretty good deck. run like 20 energy though (i'm serious)

elekid957 said:
you could try togekiss/ho-oh.. it's a pretty good deck. run like 20 energy though (I'm serious)

I guess you could run it, but it would be pretty inconsistant. You would want to run chatot possibly, for early game, and free retreat. Crobat G could be useful. You could go for a donk If you RC togepi, and have ho-oh out. Otherwise, you get busted by ho-oh's low HP. Don't forget ditto in this deck!

I more mean like, what's the best deck that has a 4-2-4 Toge line. And what about Hippo?

Maybe, but I also want the deck to be competitive, I know Toge is a bit of a tricky card for that kind of deck but...

gengar the baller said:
What about Togikiss as a donk deck, with a 4-3-4, BTS and your draw power like Claydol and Uxie, that seems pretty fun.

No, togekiss can't donk. Three energy for 40 or 70 damage? TERRIBLE.

Hippo may work, but I really can't think of a good dedck that has 4-3-4 toga.

70 T1 is most likely going to be a donk :/ Otherwise, try it out with Weavile and Darkrai. Could be fun.

ze_draeck said:
70 T1 is most likely going to be a donk :/ Otherwise, try it out with Weavile and Darkrai. Could be fun.
It's too risky. If you are stuck going first, you can't do that, and if you get lucky enough to setup donk T1, there's a 50% chance that you will get 40 damage, which isn't always enough, and If you can't donk T1, your opponent will most likely be setup by T2. Togekiss is'nt really useful as a main attacker after that. Most decks will have togekiss done in two turns, then what are you left with, another togekiss?

3-3/1 Hippo/X
2-1-2 Togekiss
Use Sand Reset or whatever the broken Power is called, then drop a Kiss for massive energy retrieval. Then pick up the pieces with Hippo or Kiss, doesn't really matter.

If you always have to win, then just win. Don't waste our time to have fun. This game is meant to have fun.

If you start, you can't do anything with any other t1 deck. Machamp also doesn't always donk. With some luck, all they do is nothing or 40 damage. If Kingdra can't discard 2 cards, they just do 40. Most decks will have anything done in 2 attacks. Any other point you'd like to say?

I won citys with this one, enjoy.:D

pokemon:17
4-3-4 togekiss
2 uxie
1-1 claydol
1 unown G
1 azelf

T/S/S:26
4 bebe
3 roseanne
4 quick ball
4 rare candy
3 NM
4 plus power
2 BTS
2 warp point

Energy:17

17 {F}

Hey Daren, i would suggest running Skitles (Ho-oh with togekiss) it is still a formidable deck, Hippowdon is just too slow. Believe it or not, i had the same idea (use sand reset and togekiss and you are the onley one with NRG!) but Skittles is waay faster.

Yes Hipowdon is to slow Tocakiss is a good pokemon I think a Pyschic pokemon might be good because the togekiss will be weak to the fighting pokemon and that in turn is weak to pshyic pokemon {P}. Use a good pokemon like the Alakazam or meditate famile.
This is what I think but you should choose what is best for you.

MagKiss and Tyranikiss are both fun decks. Lay them down, hope you don't Power Spray, and set up with massive damage.

dmaster out.

Juliacoolo said:
gengar the baller said:
What about Togikiss as a donk deck, with a 4-3-4, BTS and your draw power like Claydol and Uxie, that seems pretty fun.

No, togekiss can't donk. Three energy for 40 or 70 damage? TERRIBLE.

Hippo may work, but I really can't think of a good dedck that has 4-3-4 toga.

Dude, I donk'd with Togekiss ALL the time last season.

I won CC with Gigas/Togekiss though. Good combo because it's huge.

Back