BW/BW2 Best Spot to train in Pokemon White

Status
Not open for further replies.
K-Obsessed said:
Grinding is so boring...if only some elite 4 members had an Audino.

If they ever make a Ruby/Sapphire remake, I will make sure I get one of my friends to have a team filled with level 100 Audino's at his secret base for me to destroy each day.
You'll have to train the 6 audino's first :p

i don't know if this will help you but i train in giant chasm and the pokemon league. those are probably the best spots. if you aren't to giant chasm yet just battle Audino while holding lucky egg you get a TON of EXP points.

response to old question: what level should your pokemon be to vs the elite four?

Answer: It depends on what time you're facing it if it's the first time have no level lower than level 40. If it's the second time yiou should have about level 70's or higher you also could bring a pokemon in the lv.60's if you like but i wouldn't reccomend it. If you lose the second time they will be stronger ( i'm pretty sure) and may have lv. 80's

Hope i could help:p

RE: Best Spot to train in Pokemon White

Go to the Giant Chasm and defeat Audino's. This helps alot.

I like to train at the Big Stadium and Small Court in Nimbasa city. Once you've completed the Pokemon League, you can battle like 12 trainers in each building with pokemon level 60 and up. You can battle every trainer there once a day.

^Ditto. I always go there. The double battles really help you to train a weaker Pokemon as well as a stronger one.

RE: Best Spot to train in Pokemon White -----------------------------1680728247

Shining Dragon said:
Go to the Giant Chasm and defeat Audino's. This helps alot.

I almost always find Wigglytuffs/Clefables in the shaking grass... does it differ from Black to White?

You're just unlucky. It's an 85% chance of finding Audino in both versions (Wigglytuff doesn't show up in Giant Chasm to my knowledge).

dmaster out.

For leveling up, you cheat like me.
First off load them with whatever ramdom ev's you want, vitamins help. If you used them through the story mode you should be fine.
Then you put two in the daycare
Then you go too the train station in nimbasa city, Tape the up or down button, and ride in the circle FOREVER. Put the charger in and leave it
and that is that

valk said:
For leveling up, you cheat like me.
First off load them with whatever ramdom ev's you want, vitamins help. If you used them through the story mode you should be fine.
Then you put two in the daycare
Then you go too the train station in nimbasa city, Tape the up or down button, and ride in the circle FOREVER. Put the charger in and leave it
and that is that

I think I'm gonna try that for happiness.

I always go to the Stadium and Court in Nimbasa, it's good for pretty much everything as long as you still have the lucky egg. After I go through both of them I grind at the Elite Four.

Haha i did that too I leveled up zoroark in like 2 or 3 days from level 30 to 100 without doing anything

Yeah been using infinite step configuration since sapphire version on the mud hills, then the arrow pads in dp, now this

First I always go to the stadiums in Nimbasa City. If I've battled everyone in there already that day I face Game Freak Morimoto in Castelia, you can fight him once a day and he has 5 level 75s and a level 77. After that I just face the E4. I forget the route name, but on the route with wingull and the grams, there is a guy in black who gives you a rare item everyday, and I've gotten a second lucky egg from him.

wrm1999jan said:
What do you guys think the best training spot is.

Well after you beat the elite 4 and the champion and pretty much finish the game. Your gonna want stronger pokemon so I started my trainin at the giant chasm. One reason... Most of the pokemon there are between 55-65. Wen ur pokemon pass lvl 65 u'd wanna fight the elite 4 again. The pokemon outside the cave are in there 50s. The pokemon THROUGH the cave are 60s plus I like the environment as a dark type trainer. :D

While the last post in this thread was less than 6 months ago, you can only revive threads if you have something totally new and valuable to contribute. I don't consider your post to do so, so I'll lock this for now. If you have any problems with that, please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back