BW/BW2 Best Spot to train in Pokemon White

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simply Audino Grind.
Find a large field of grass, hop on your trusty bike, and go back and forth until you see shaking grass. When you do, go straight into the grass (If necessary, use Repels) and fight your Audino. It gives 2 HP EV's, which any Pokemon can use, and TONS of exp.
Hope I helped!!

Whatever the Route is right before Victory road, give your pokemon a lucky egg, and Audino Grind.

There is an amazing way of leveling up your Pokemon, but you need another copy of Black/White for it (and it can take a while) - the Entralink. Once you have enough Pass Orbs (and Entralink levels), you can use the Pass Power called Exp. Point Power +++. If you use this once before each battle of the Pokemon League (and maybe even traineres in Nimbasa City), you'll get to Lv. 100 in no time.

I like the Giant Chasm for training. It's good for Fire types or just any types if you go off the Audinos.

I need help defeating the Elite Four!!
My team:
Samurott Lv 58
Klang Lv 43
Darmanitan Lv 38
Durant Lv 40
Rufflet Lv 37
Amoonguss(Spelling??) Lv 40

Where's a good place to train other than victory road???

Is there anywhere else besides Victory Road?

My current team:
Unfezant lv 60
Samurott lv 60
Mienshao lv 61
Zoroark lv 65
Haxorus lv 60

What lv should your pokemon be to vs Elite Four?

You'll be fine to take on the E4 if you have good moves.

Audino grind on the route right before Victory road.

My training spot... the Route to the right of Black City/White Forest. Run back and forth around the grass, and you'll have an Audino/Emolga/Wigglytuff in shaking grass in no time. But then again, I have Black...

The place where you find Kyruem has higher level Audino, so grinding there is a good place.

Grinding is so boring...if only some elite 4 members had an Audino.

If they ever make a Ruby/Sapphire remake, I will make sure I get one of my friends to have a team filled with level 100 Audino's at his secret base for me to destroy each day.

I trained my blaziken at the route right after white forest or black city, for a day and it went from level 33 to 100. Lots of grinding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back