Strategy Best Baton Passer?

supermattdab0ss

Sylveon is da b0ss
Given: what is the best baton passer you are able to get in Sun and Moon? I have a phsyc up sylveon that takes advantages of your oponents baton passes, but other than that what? Anyone has a clue?

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
The moveset for Eevee is as follows:
Baton Pass
Last Resort---(Eevium Z)
Sleep Talk/Substitute
Protect
Timid Nature
Speed EV of at least 165
HP of 105
60 in all else
Have a defensive tank at its side in doubles such as Turtonator or Slaking
and a well rounded Pokémon to Baton Pass into from Eevee such as Dragonite.

Attix

Electric Delivery Driver from Washington
I find Scizor to be a pretty consistent Baton Passer for physical attackers, since it's got Swords Dance, Agility and Roost for recovery. It also has Technician Bullet Punch.

PlatinumDude

Aspiring Trainer
I find Scizor to be a pretty consistent Baton Passer for physical attackers, since it's got Swords Dance, Agility and Roost for recovery. It also has Technician Bullet Punch.
I'd say Scolipede is better because it can passively boost its Speed with Speed Boost and it also has Swords Dance to boost its Attack.

Attix

Electric Delivery Driver from Washington
I'd say Scolipede is better because it can passively boost its Speed with Speed Boost and it also has Swords Dance to boost its Attack.

I suppose so. I've never really used Scolipede. They both have their pros and cons; Scolipede has Speed Boost, Scizor has better bulk and recovery to get more boosts up.

Anime Psyclone

Guiding Light. Will Unchanged.
Try Ninjask or Scolipede. You get speed boost, protect then baton pass into a slower wall breaker like crabomible