Help Beginner question - moving energy cards

sakirose

Aspiring Trainer
Once the game has begun, can you move your energy cards around to different Pokémon or does it stay with the same one the whole game once you’ve placed it?

The Last Shaymin

Floof
This is the VG forum, not the TCG forum. This is a TCG question, is it not? So put it under the TCG section.

No, it must stay on the pokemon you attached it to

sakirose

Aspiring Trainer
This is the VG forum, not the TCG forum. This is a TCG question, is it not? So put it under the TCG section.

This sounds very serious. My deepest apologies. I'm new hear and didn't realize. Is there a different website where new players can go?

FlashRayquaza

Rayquaza Fan
This sounds very serious. My deepest apologies. I'm new hear and didn't realize. Is there a different website where new players can go?

No you are just right here on Pokebeach! There are different forums for different topics, and your question should be posted in the TCG forums.

And yeah it isn't allowed to move energy around, but cards like Lunala GX allow you to do so.

92Dragon

Aspiring Trainer
Once the game has begun, can you move your energy cards around to different Pokémon or does it stay with the same one the whole game once you’ve placed it?
No you can't unless you have Trainer Cards. Pokemon Attacks or Pokemon Abilites that allow you to move energy from one card to another. If you don't have any of these the energy will remain with your Pokemon until it is knocked out. You can read more about how to play different theme deck here.

Last edited: