• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Beautifly (Masters, Nationals 2011)

Tsukeo

Skitty is so cute! <3
4 jirachi RR
3-3-3 beautifly PL
1-1 dialga g lv.X
3 celebi (prime) TP
2 uxie LA
= 20 pokemon

4 rare candy
4 judge
3 expert belt
2 energy retrival
3 pokemon catcher
3 revive
2 twins
1 luxury ball
= 22 trainers

18 grass energy
= 18 energies

strategy:

Start with Jirachi, use supporters for setup and wait till Jirachi dies and get cards I need.

Get out Wurmple, use Candy and evove him to Beautifly and then attach Grass Energies with Celebi and normal attaching. When I have 4+ energies, start spamming Colorful Powder, 60 damage + burn, poison and sleep. Dialga stops Steelix and other Bodies which may stop may opponent. Uxie is mid-setup.

This looks like a good deck! :D

If I were to make some changes I would probably drop the Energy count to 13-15. You have ways to retrieve the energy if they are discarded somehow and you shouldn't have any problem drawing into energies with Uxie. Also, you could lessen the number of judges to 3. But it's all yuour choice!

You should maybe try to add a counter to Blazinken and any other Fire pokemon since that is this decks big weakness! Hope I helped!

You have Jirachi but only 6 Supporters...

Take out 2 Retreivals for 2 Collectors. You need them for getting out Celebi, Wurmple, and Dialga.
Take out 2 Judge for 2 bebes. Good for getting out DGX & beautifly.

Back