Ruling Beast Ball with Certain Attacks

Gameguard

Aspiring Trainer
Would like some info on the following. This is due to ptcgo ruling. At first most thought it was a bug, but ptcgo team said it isnt. That its how its soppose to work.
It deals with beast ball or gladion. Along with stakataka gx attack and salzzle first attack.
If you use beast ball and find a ultra beast there and replace it with beast ball. It counts as "taken" a prize card. So does gladion if you replace it with a card.

Id like some real ruling from official judging. Not just from ptcgo. Due to sometimes what happens in ptcgo isnt how it is

Tapu Lele

Inflated and Overstocked
Here's the video in question:

While I don't have an official ruling right now, it does not look like the card is working in the way it was intended to be played. Furthermore, if this ruling was true, Salazzle-GX may as well be the BDIF.

It's also important to note that the PTCGO staff who said that "this was the way the card was intended to work" also called the rules Compendium an "unofficial resource"

They are working on a ruling right now. I'll get back to you as soon as they release it.

Seth Vilo

Perspiring Trainer
"Ruling" on PTCGO came out officially saying it's a bug and getting patched. Banned for now till it's fixed. Sorry boys... I was hoping too...