Ruling baby evolution?pls tell me.

mewz472

Why do you bother to even read this?
can i candy a elekid into a electivire straightaway or must i evolve it into electabuzz 1st

No Basic evolves directly into their Stage 2 counterpart.

The reason you can't do it with Elekid is because there is no direct evolution path (in the cards) between Elekid and Electivire.

No, technically, Electivire isn't Elekid's "Stage 1" counterpart as mentioned on Rare Candy, because there's a basic Pokemon already. (Electabuzz)
Also, Electabuzz doesn't say "evolves from" Elekid, so you couldn't even Candy Electabuzz onto Elekid.

so i dont suppose i can baby evolution elekid to electabuzz and then evolve to electivire?can i?

Can i play Charmander and in the Same turn evolve to Charmeleon? No. a Pokémon can only once Evolve a Turn, and not evolve a Pokémon that is just placed. Baby Evolution Overise that Rule to evolve into Electabuzz, but that counts as Evolving. So You CAN Play Elekid and Baby Evolution it into Electabuzz, but you CAN'T Evolve it right away into Electivire

o.k. thanks for clearing things up now i'll have to wait for dp to come out to make a electivire/draggy d deck

Back