B_F's stuff

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
My Deviantart account, also in my sig, has an archive of my stuff. I'm not taking requests (bad experience.. *shudder*), although I might take suggestions.

http://bassforte.deviantart.com/

C+C is highly appreciated, I barely get any. So yeah.

EDIT: Spriting..

Revamps from Crystal
Typhlosion
Scizor
Kurusu
Vileplume
Dunsparce
Spinarak
Eevee
Jolteon
Vaporeon
Flareon
Espeon
Umbreon
Scyther
Charizard
Venusaur
Mewtwo
Celebi
Lugia
Shadow Lugia
Credit to Megaman: Battle Network for the chips and backgrounds. Jolteon is not the Crystal animation; it's the Silver sprite which I editted into an animation. Scyther is from Emerald, not Crystal; it's just grouped here because it's also a chip. Kurusu is a 'scratch' of sorts (it was created merely by tracing over an artwork), originally intended to be in the Metal generation but omitted; it is also here for the same reason.

Mixes - somewhat sub-par, but anyway...
Regivalve
Yangela

Pixel art
Porygon2 doll. Yep, the shading's stuffed up. >_> Need to go back and fix that some time.

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
>_>

Hope this is allowed.. bump, with update.

Riku Drew it at school with a 3B pencil, using a rubber to smudge a little. And no spoilers. Riku clearly appears in this attire at the end of Chain of Memories!

Kurusu Finally got around to drawing and colouring this guy. Not quite blobby enough, but looks cool nonetheless, IMO.

jynx

Aspiring Trainer
RE:  B_F's stuff

bass_forte said:
Can't do that without knowing what your username is. =P

EDIT: Never mind, found yeh. *watch*
lol,

By the way...how did you find my username in the end? XDD

Jesse2

Aspiring Trainer
not bad ..not bad at all.....in fact there actullay quiet great good job keep up the good work!!!

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
Thanks. ^^

Salamence - Haven't done one for a while now. Fun, one of the best-looking Sallies in teh TCG. Learning Salamence's anatomy from it so I can draw an original one... hopefully.

=UPDATE=

Souleater in my sig.. one of my best works, definitely. Fully pathed, helped soo much..

Articuno. Background's a bit dodgy, please read the comment, and if you have Photoshop, help me out please.. >_>

Feedback would be hugely appreciated..

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
Salamence is a copy of Kouki Saitou's Salamence from EX: Dragon (rare, not rare holo).

I copied it in pencil (not trace, looked at the card and drew it freehand), pathed it on the computer and shaded it. =D

Thanks for commenting.. it's nice to know my work's getting along :3

EDIT: Link to DR Sally added.

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
jayh272416 said:
Would you draw out a Plusle, Minun and Skitty?
bass_forte said:
My Deviantart account, also in my sig, has an archive of my stuff. I'm not taking requests (bad experience.. *shudder*), although I might take suggestions.
\
-_-;

Sorry, no time, especially right now.. hate grade 10...

Abhorsen

Offically retired
The Regivalve and Yangela go to imageshack for me and not the picture... is that supposed to happen or is it my computer?

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
Damn Imageshack screwing up.. XD

Fixed links. And a Moltres WIP, if you're interested...

=UPDATE=

A Mudkip. [link]

Was kinda lazy on the shading, using gradients.. still painted the shading in though. :/

=UPDATE=

Salamence, this time my own pose. Drawn completely without reference (Geography can be veery boring..), so I'm sure I screwed things up. I know that there should be a red underside for the leg, but I have no idea where I should stop it, and I know the wings are more streamlined than the should be (meh, that made the dragon look ridiculous...). Well, turned out pretty well, I'd say.

=UPDATE=

Got bored, so I pulled out a scan of Rocket's Suicune ex, traced the outline and recoloured it. [link]

Osiris' Prophet

Aspiring Trainer
Sic stuff man, very nice indeed. I love your work, alot better than mine. I saw your avy change to suicune and was going to Pm you but Ill say it here. It's awesome, keep up amazing work, one day Ill bombard you to draw my Arcanine character XD

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
Original Post said:
Thanks. ^_^ I wouldn't say my work's better than yours, keep in mind that mine's CG and yours isn't. I couldn't hope to match you with your character.

I might get around to doing something original that's actually good.. sometime. >_>

Update 17 Mar 06 said:
Hmm, some new stuff.. [I have my free time back, w00t]

Dragonair I'm quite happy with the way this turned out.
Growlithes Some anatomy study of Growlithe. Left one's a copy of the Sugimori, right one's my own attempt. Any anatomy corrections are welcome, so I won't screw up again when pathing..

Update 19 Mar 06 said:
Woke up at 3am spontaneously this morning. And was bored. XD

Lugia Based off the Crystal revamp I did a while back.