Fakemon AV's Fakemon Gallery - Recent: Alolan Vivillon

Alolan Vivillon

Aspiring Trainer
Hey everyone!

I made my first ever Fakemon, an Alolan Pokemon of my personal favorite Pokemon (As you can tell by the name) Vivillon.
I was pretty upset when I saw that Vivillon wasn't even in the Pokedex for Alola, and that he didn't get any love; however I turned that into creative energy and decided instead of sitting on my behind and be sad about it I fixed my problem!
I designed my own Vivillon design for Alola. Keep in mind my art is very mediocre- I'm not a terribly good artist... but this is the first digital drawing I've done in around two years, so I don't exactly get a ton of practice with this.
Alolan Vivillon fin.png

Alolan Vivillon: Steel Electric type

Abilities:
Levitate: By floating in the air, the Pokémon receives full immunity to all Ground-type moves.
Battery: Powers up ally Pokémon's special moves.
Hidden Ability; Galvanize: Normal-type moves become Electric-type moves. The power of those moves is boosted a little.

Gender ratio: Genderless
Weight: 120.66 Lb.
Ev yield: 1 Hp 2 SpAtk
Egg group: Mineral/ Flying

Sun: Scientists created this Pokemon for the purpose of Pollinating Alola after the wild life started dying off.
Moon: After many failed attempts of creating an artificial AI, scientists gave up and threw the scraps out. After they left, the AI kicked in and came to life.
Ultra Sun: After being thrown out, the Pokemon started gathering other unused metal and Technology to advance itself and build more Vivillons.
Ultra Moon: This Pokemon has been coded with many emotions, but it has an absence of hatred. It pollinates Alola out of love for lush plants.

Stats:
Normal Vivillon

HP: 80
Attack: 52
Defense: 50
Sp.Attack: 90
Sp.Defense: 50
Speed: 89

Total: 411

Alolan Vivillon
HP: 83
Attack: 35
Defense: 45
Sp.Attack: 102
Sp.Defense: 45
Speed: 101

Total: 411

Moves:
Previous evolution:

Iron Defense
Harden
Autotomize

Tutoring:
Electro Web USUM
Defog USUM

Shock Wave
Magnet Rise
Iron Defense
Tailwind USUM
Laser Focus USUM
Hyper Voice

Iron Head
Helping Hand

Tm:
TM04 Calm Mind
TM10 Hidden Power
TM12 Taunt
TM15 Hyper Beam
TM16 Light Screen
TM17 Protect
TM19 Roost
TM20 Safeguard

TM24 Thunderbolt
TM25 Thunder

TM32 Double Team
TM33 Reflect
TM41 Torment
TM48 Round
TM49 Echoed Voice

TM51 Steel Wing
TM62 Acrobatics
TM64 Explosion

TM72 Volt Switch
TM73 Thunder Wave
TM87 Swagger

TM91 Flash Cannon

Egg Moves:
Rage Powder
Poison Powder
Stun Spore

Level based:
1 Spore
1 Cotton Spore
1 Powder
1 Stun Spore
1 Charge Beam
1 Poison Powder
Evo. Core Meltdown (*Signature Move)
12 Encore
15 Shock Wave

17 Flash Cannon
21 Sleep Powder
25 Discharge
28 Gear Grind
31 Floral Healing

35 Thunderbolt
37 Shift Gear
39 Smart Strike
41 Charge
45 Gear Up

49 Magnet Bomb
50 Metal Sound
53 Ion Deluge

55 Magnet Bomb
58 Flash
61 *Core Meltdown

63 Smart Strike
68 Metal Burst

Bold means STAB.

*Signature Move. Core meltdown
Normal Type 200 power
-- Accuracy Special Attack

"The user detonates their core, the user faints upon using this move.

Final words:
As stated earlier, I do not use digital art often, nor do I make Fakemon.
If you have any suggestions on what to add/ take away from it's move set, additional missing information, or how to generally improve this please tell me. I can't make this better without any help.

Also, sorry for the lack of a background on the artwork. I'm not good at doing that on digital nor on paper.

Thanks for reading!

-Vivillon

Last edited:

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Hey, cool art, broseph. It's clear you put a lot of thought into it. I would recommend not using colors in your post, as it's highly distracting (not to mention the yellow and light blue are hard to see on a light blue background).

I'm a Vivillon fan myself and it's always good to see other people showing it some love. Keep up the good work.

Alolan Vivillon

Aspiring Trainer
Hey, cool art, broseph. It's clear you put a lot of thought into it. I would recommend not using colors in your post, as it's highly distracting (not to mention the yellow and light blue are hard to see on a light blue background).

I'm a Vivillon fan myself and it's always good to see other people showing it some love. Keep up the good work.
Sorry if they were distracting. I was mainly using them to try and show what types the moves are for those who aren't alerted, and to easily find things such as stats.
If this continues to be an issue I'll change it :)

Alolan Vivillon

Aspiring Trainer
After several weeks it is finally allowing me to edit. I've taken into consideration your suggestions and removed the coloring. Hope that's better