Robin Aisaga

Ginger Lillie > Regular Lillie
So I'm curious about what avatars members have used on Pokébeach. I change my picture a lot so I thought it would be nice to keep them all in one post to remind them.

So what do you use to represent yourself? Yeah no doubt we will see a lot of Pokémon ;)

exsPsAA.png

lJu3yOx.jpg

P0PH7Fd.gif

j6lMZvR.jpg

D8hsyqA.jpg

h7nZ1rz.png

6kh3ORL.gif

V3mpR7B.jpg

bS97IRG.gif

zMd94wD.jpg

nYAJk1w.png

DS9cBfE.jpg

iH3tHwI.jpg

I guess that's all of them, at least those that I used more than just one day. :p

Last edited:

VinculumStellarum

Hello Tomorrow, going well? Any luck?
Here's the ones I've used. There's six of them total, and half of them are the same character. Only one bears a resemblance to anything Pokémon.
PikaMasterProfile.png
The first one I used when I joined, and the only one that actually represents my online tag, the PikaMaster. Trainer Title at this time was "A Trainer of Sorts". Used this one until late April or early May.
BetterFix.png
This is the second one I used, a drawing I did of Al Catraz in Viridian Forest, Tortimer Island, one of the first locations visited in Turnabout Timber. My Trainer Title then changed to "Allen Catraz, Attorney at Law!", but I later changed it to "Phoenix Catraz, Attorney at Law!", referencing an inside joke that came to be after I forgot to take a "Phoenix" out of TT and it got noticed.
Benjamin Avatar.png
This was my third avatar, a piece of my Villager OC Benjamin Cloviet (who uses the Villager's appearance, but has a completely different personality) done for Mafia XXXVI, but with a background. I was bold enough to use a piece for a then-secret project as an avatar, but I ended up scrapping art for the game sans a banner, so it doesn't really matter now. It's still one of my favourite avatars on PB to this day, but it was getting old. My Trainer Title at this time changed to "Of Gingerbread Cookies and Stuffed Huskies" (as a reference to Benjamin and the two items he always has with him), and hasn't changed since.
Benjamin Half Avatar.png
My fourth avatar, Benjamin/Villager from a cut-off front view. Used this for two weeks or something.
udsgfka.png
Fifth avatar, which is just a painted Benjamin/Villager from PAA. Lasted for about a week or two.
Cropped Al Catraz Avatar.png
Current avatar, and the first once since my second one that wasn't Benjamin Cloviet. Changed to this under a week from today (not sure when), and it's been my avatar since. Considered changing my Trainer Title but it just didn't feel right, so I guess now I'm known as the person of gingerbread cookies and stuffed huskies.
I guess that's all to really see here! I hope you guys like my avatar collection!

qrorohill

formerly known as TFP
To everyone that didn't know, this is the reason why I'm updating my avatar everyday! :)
Oh, I can't wait to post all of mine here! :p
Currently at 28/51 avatars.

Robin Aisaga

To everyone that didn't know, this is the reason why I'm updating my avatar everyday! :)
Oh, I can't wait to post all of mine here! :p
Currently at 28/51 avatars.

Good luck with that! And there I was thinking you were having a midlife crisis :p

Also if at one point you're out of ideas, how about Ninetales or Jirachi. Two of my favourite Pokémon.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Oh yeah, I was going to do this. But I forgot. Oh well. My first few were really ugly... until they all eventually became very similar. And yes, I am reusing one of my avys atm, but it is the #cradillytakeover!
yvoKyos.png
ooxFKXW.png
ncAh09v.png
dlb2q1g.png
VDMjIvm.png
9uv7rOj.png
26H9Bfd.png
uWf0D6B.png
zwGAEDD.png

Last edited:

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
Avatars, you say? Ohboy, I've had a tonne over the years. Decided to have a bit of fun and search through my folders to put together as big a list as I could. I can't help but feel that I'm still missing quite a few, but you can see an album of the avatars I was able to find here. It's primarily Pokémon, Fire Emblem, and Phoenix Wright, though there are quite a few that are just rather random, too.

Robin Aisaga

Avatars, you say? Ohboy, I've had a tonne over the years. Decided to have a bit of fun and search through my folders to put together as big a list as I could. I can't help but feel that I'm still missing quite a few, but you can see an album of the avatars I was able to find here. It's primarily Pokémon, Fire Emblem, and Phoenix Wright, though there are quite a few that are just rather random, too.

Wow o_o when did you have all those Fire Emblem Fates characters as your profile picture? I only remember you using Mitama.

I think my favourite one is Athena Cykes from Ace Attorney. I like the style and she kinda fits with your username.

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
Wow o_o when did you have all those Fire Emblem Fates characters as your profile picture? I only remember you using Mitama.

I think my favourite one is Athena Cykes from Ace Attorney. I like the style and she kinda fits with your username.

I've been swapping between a lot of different Fates characters since the game was announced, and that was over a year and a half ago. Some avatars didn't last long, whereas others might have been up for month or so at a time.

Athena I used back when I actually first swapped over to this username from my old username (Artemis). That was a bit after Dual Destinies was released, so it was rather fitting at the time. :p

Nekoban Ryo

aka icycatelf
I can't remember for sure, but I think I've gone through 6 pics since I joined. All of them were OCs.

• My first was likely my fan-made Shugo Chara! Character Transformation, Nekoban Ryo (hence my username):
nnra.png
  • Next I think was my cat-elf OC, Kj'kun (it was a cropped version of this pic):
kj_gaiasig.png
  • Then maybe my tanuki OC, Aki (several people called me Aki for a while):
AkiAviT.png
  • Then I used a drawing that Xous made of my Ice-Type Gym Leader OC (requested because I couldn't draw Pokémon-style people):
AlexAvi_byXous.png
  • Then I used a drawing of the same character by xellaya @DeviantArt (my longest-lived avatar):
alextravi.png
  • And I finally changed it to my current when I redesigned my Pokémon Trainer Character (no-longer a Gym Leader). Looks a bit more like me irl.

Last edited:

qrorohill

formerly known as TFP
It's time for the first 25 avatars! They're all Pokémon and they look beautiful! :p
Here's the link.

StriatonIsMagic

I'll Never Forget This Day
Any avatar I use is primarily Unova related (see username, current profile picture, etc.), or random Pokemon.

King Xerneas

Icy Goth
Oh yeah, I was going to do this. But I forgot. Oh well. My first few were really ugly... until they all eventually became very similar. And yes, I am reusing one of my avys atm, but it is the #cradillytakeover!
Aren't you forgetting that one Gallade/Gallade hybrid sprite from when you first joined the forum?

VinculumStellarum

Hello Tomorrow, going well? Any luck?
Aren't you forgetting that one Gallade/Gallade hybrid sprite from when you first joined the forum?
I think you mean Roserade/Gallade. Also, wasn't there an avatar you used with Roserade in the moonlight? I remember you having that one when I first joined.

These are two other avatars I used since my last post here:
Cropped Rainbow Benjamin.png
Used this one since August to the present day. It's probably my favourite avatar out of all the ones I've ever used for multiple reason:
1) It has Benjamin Cloviet.
2) It has Al Catraz, through Benjamin wearing his suit and hat.
3) It has nighttime.
4) It has rainbows.
5) It has rainbow shooting stars.
I really don't know how I could have a better avatar than this. It's just amazing in every way I could want it.

cradily.png
Not sure who drew this, though someone signed it in the corner. I used this for one day, and that was for Keeper's birthday. To be honest, I really don't mind this, and if I need a Pokémon avatar in the future, I may actually reuse this.
I'm considering redoing the PikaMaster as an avatar, but I'm happy with what I have so far.

Robin Aisaga

Ooh I finally recognize the style the artist used for that Athena sprite. It's from that DS game Ghost Trick! I never played the game myself but those who did play Ghost Trick were very positive about it.

Last edited:

The Last Shaymin

Floof
i feel like i should do this.... fun

cute-pokemon-11.jpg
so that is the first one...
minimalist_shaymin_icon__free_to_use__by_jedflah-dacc8gv.png
heres my normal ish shaymin
Land_Shaymin_FP.png
i had this one at some point
maxresdefault.jpg
this was the avatar i had for the no posting rotom fiasco
shaymin_pet_by_drake09-d2xlhq6.png
people liked this one
tumblr_nuwqnvUWhZ1u75iv2o1_1280.jpg
here is bill squid the science kid
say what.png
i had this one
dc457dd1cb22a21ca1fc097bdcfccfe5fb73b0a3_00.jpg
and this one
ffa.jpg
and this one
these are all the ones i can remember tell me if i forgot one

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
I'm just going to drop this here. This is the folder I've kept all of my avis in since last September, and shows how much I've changed them.

NvdDO5f.png

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
On a side note though, I'm really enjoying my current avi. Aisaka Taiga has a bunch of great facial expressions that work well as a gif avatar, and seeing as PB has that functionality, I figured I may as well use it.

Here's the current avi for context.
ezgif-2-7dcead2660.gif

It's pretty easy to set your avi to a gif and it's a lot of fun. @Professor_jplap @The Last Shaymin