News Ash's Pikachu Promos and Plushes Available at Retailers!

Nyora

A Cat
Hey these might actually be decent too. They seem to have the Agility attacks, WHICH IS BORKED

PieterPie

Aspiring Trainer
I'm not sure how much to be honest, growth could be quite limited honestly.

For example looking at the movie promo, and comparing to the original movie promos, those are still fairly cheap cards, it all has to do with how few are made. There are still original promos that are $1 sealed...

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
I hope that hat fits i know it says teens and adults but sometimes companies mess sizes up

Zeno

The Wanderer
I know that TPCI wants my money, but they really want it badly. I won't rest until I have the full set! Also really excited to see we are getting the rest of the promos in English!

crystal_pidgeot

Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
True but this is for the 20th anniversary and is linked to the movie, so it shouldn't surprise anyone that the mascot is chosen.

Not that they really need an excuse. We already got like 20 Pikachu promo cards this year. It's not like they could have done a Ho-Oh promo or anything.

DKQuagmire

Who else but Quagsire?
the movie was only available in my town on november 5th (bonfire night) and monday november 6th.
I went to the monday showing yesterday and got my ash's pikachu promo card for my collection. if these pikachu cards all have different numbers, my wallet is really going hurt. not only that, but are these even available in the UK?

RobertoGD

Hi! You can call me Rob!
the movie was only available in my town on november 5th (bonfire night) and monday november 6th.
I went to the monday showing yesterday and got my ash's pikachu promo card for my collection. if these pikachu cards all have different numbers, my wallet is really going hurt. not only that, but are these even available in the UK?

I wish this happen in UK but probably never. Again need to hunt for promo cards on eBay :(

TenshiHikaru

Aspiring Trainer
I would say time to place some orders :D I´m wondering if you can combine this promo with different promotions? I mean there will be several promos before black Friday i suppose

TokenDuelist

YGO TCG is Cheaper. Fight me.
Not that they really need an excuse. We already got like 20 Pikachu promo cards this year. It's not like they could have done a Ho-Oh promo or anything.

Ho-Oh got like, 3 promos recently. This is specifically for the new movie. Pikachu is the mascot, they're gonna promote with the mascot. Ho-Oh is not the mascot.

Pikachu
is Pokemon's mascot in general.

robertlainhart

Aspiring Trainer
Does anyone know if these all have unique Promo numbers? They look different then the one I received at the screening so I’m thinking they might all be different promos.