Ash's Losing Streak Theory

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
Hello, guys!

Pokemon Sun & Moon anime will air on Thursday, one day before the game release. The English Dub is probably on January/February. I know your pain that you hate seeing Ash, the main character of the anime, losing every Pokemon League in every region. For me, I am not mad on that. It is because of the theory made by @Mr. Rhyperior himself. (Disclaimer: I invented that theory due to what I have observed in the anime.) This is called the Ash's Losing Streak Theory.

The anime is always tied-in to the actual Pokemon game. In order to contimue that tie-in in every generation, like on the Alola Region tie-in, Ash must lose in the Pokemon League (Don't blame me yet, pls!), just to make the series continues. Because if Ash wins in a particular league, the anime, or even the game won't continue. In short, THE END! Just like the scenario on the actual Pokemon League in VGC that if you became a Champion of that league, the end credits will roll. So that is what my theory tells about.

Are you agree on my theory? Keep share to us.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
This theory has been made by so many people over the years. But that's just it. The Pokémon League WOULDN'T be it. There's the Elite Four, and Champion the winner of the tournament likely has to defeat to become champion master, like Cynthia or Steven for instance.

I think we should've started a new pattern where he wins the league, then looses against some member of the elite four.

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
Well, they were planning to end the anime after the Indigo League arc; but when they found out the anime became wildly successful, they had to keep it going.

I think the lesson that they're trying to teach is that you should try your hardest. You're not going to always win; you just should go out and have fun. Do your best, and if you lose; pick your head and be proud of how hard you worked to get to that point.

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
I'm just going to leave this here...

Water Pokémon Master said:
Now an overall question about the show. Will Ash ever become a Pokemon Master? He laughed and fell back on the couch. He blatantly said that when Ash becomes a Pokemon Master, the show will end. It will be the last episode. Going back to my first interview, I did not mention that he stated the show was cyclical because it could be the audience is constantly replaced (since children get older and leave, and new children come in), so they are allowed to get away with having the same repetitive goal. So, the show would probably continue the same way collect badges, travel through different regions, never age. Will Ash and Pikachu ever be replaced? No. Will they ever age? No. Will there be a 5th generation of Pokemon and will the show keep continuing? He laughed even harder and said of course. Pokemon will continue for many generations to come, and as he made it sound, probably forever.