Ash vs Conway Trick Room of Terror!!

imsocool4321

Dawn - Wutta Stunna! :P
So in DP 185 Ash is battling Conway in the Sinnoh League! In this episode trick room is supposed to debut. What do you guys think will happen? Will Ash be caught off guard or will he us it to his advantage, maybe bringing slower pokemon into the battle, like Torterra, Muk, or Snorlax! Anyways.... discuss :)

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
This is how it's gonna go:

conway "TRICK ROOM GO!!"
ash "...what happened"
conway "GO MY SLOW POKEMON BE REALLY FAST!!"
ash's pokemon gets mauled (maybe infernape)
ash "WHAT THE OMG HOW IS HE SO FAST INFERNAPE WHAT'S GOING ON"
either conway or brock explains what trick room is
ash "OH DANG I'D BETTER STEP IT UP BUT GOD WHAT DO I DOOOOOOOOO"
conway "HAHAHAHA YOU WON'T WIN, GO MY SLOW POKEMON WIN WIN WIN"
ash continues to have trouble
ash gets an epiphany
ash "NO WAIT HOW ABOUT THIS????"
conway "ARGH I'VE BEEN DEFEATED"
ash "GG"
conway "GG"
team rocket "LOOKS LIKE TEAM ROCKET'S BLASTING OFF AGAIN!!!! *ding*"

That last line might not happen, but I'd bet money that the rest of it is 100% spot on.

PG24

<Pride> I'm my wildest fantasy
Advanced Member
Playerking95 said:
What's the trick room?
A move silly, makes slower pokemon fast :p
PMJ said:

conway "TRICK ROOM GO!!"
ash "...what happened"
ash gets an epiphany
ash "GG"
conway "GG"

That last line might not happen, but I'd bet money that the rest of it is 100% spot on.

I was gonna give you 1,000,000,000 Dollars for great Script , but I owe that to Barry for being late :(

Playerking95

TheDarkLucario said:
A move silly, makes slower pokemon fast :p

Lol i thought it was some room.

PMJ said:

conway "TRICK ROOM GO!!"
ash "...what happened"
ash gets an epiphany
ash "GG"
conway "GG"

I was gonna give you 1,000,000,000 Dollars for great Script , but I owe that to Barry for being late :(

Hahaha i hate barry i feel like telling him, "Put it on my tab."

Card Slinger J

Aspiring Trainer
Something tells me that Ash is gonna manage to beat Conway with Snorlax or Torterra since those are a two of his slowest Pokemon.

FireMeowth

filthy shipping trash
Card Slinger J said:
Something tells me that Ash is gonna manage to beat Conway with Snorlax or Torterra since those are a two of his slowest Pokemon.

I can't really see this happening. They have to choose their Pokémon BEFORE the battle starts, right? And Ash's strategies involve hitting fast and dodging faster, so he'll probably go with some of his faster Pokémon.

This episode is called "Trick Room of Terror!" for a reason, aye? What "terror" would it be if all Ash had to do was send out one of his slow Pokémon?

imsocool4321

I just think this episode will rock because Ash will definitely be caught off guard and how he manages to win the match (which we know we will) is always fun to watch. :)

imsocool4321

runeon12 said:
Ash would probably use Snorlax or Muk, which is slower than Shuckle, to defeat it.

ya but like I think someone said before this is the first time Trick Room is being used and Ash will have no clue.... so it will be interesting, all we can do is wait and see!!

YakobTheRed

Blarghargharghargh!
(Yes, I'm bumping this, but given that I have relevant stuff to add, I don't see how this is a problem.)

OK, Conway's using a Shuckle, Dusknoir and Lickilicky, against Ash's Gible, Noctowl and Donphan (yay!). From the teaser, it looks like Shuckle knocks out Donphan :)() , Gible knocks out Shuckle, and somethinge else happens until it's Noctowl vs Dusknoir. Obiviously Ash prevails, because we've got an Ash-Paul two-parter coming up soon.

I'm probably wrong, because I was way off in my estimation of Ash/Nando's battle. Still, not as wrong as y'all saying he'd use Muk and Snorlax.... :p

Discuss!

imsocool4321

Uhh I think its awesome from the preview Gible looked like it was kicking some serious ass.... kinda brings a tear to my eye :p Also seeing Donphan I was so happy. Cant wait. Oh and Ash was freaked out when he saw trick room lol, this episode will rock! :D

YakobTheRed

Blarghargharghargh!
Meh, Gible's just eating things (Shuckle, lol) and firing Dragon Pulses at things... No Draco Meteor as of yet, it would appear.

imsocool4321

YakobTheRed said:
Meh, Gible's just eating things (Shuckle, lol) and firing Dragon Pulses at things... No Draco Meteor as of yet, it would appear.

Do you not like Gible? I think its awesome that Ash got a dragon pokemon and I think its a great addition to his Team and his every increasing list of pokemon.

nabby101

Needs a new user title.
PMJ said:

conway "TRICK ROOM GO!!"
ash "...what happened"
ash gets an epiphany
ash "GG"
conway "GG"

This is in my Top 5 epicest quotes evar.
On topic: This will be a very interesting battle, and I think Conway should win. He's way more skilled, all Ash has is luck and heart. I mean seriously. Pikachu takes like, 8 rollouts from a Geodude, Ash goes all Pika-love-crazy and then Pikachu 2 hits it with thunderbolt. I mean really come on.
But of course Ash will win because the creators want him to lose in the finals to Paul.

YakobTheRed

Blarghargharghargh!
imsocool4321 said:
Do you not like Gible? I think its awesome that Ash got a dragon pokemon and I think its a great addition to his Team and his every increasing list of pokemon.

I'm indifferent towards it. It provides lulz by nailing Piplup constantly, and by eating things. As a battler, it's pretty poor. It couldn't even stand up to Barry's Empoleon.

Futa

Aspiring Trainer
*Spoiler alert:

Ash wins. An upcoming episode title is: "Intense Fighting Full Battle! Ash vs. Paul!" But it will be funny to see Ash freaking out over Trick Room.