Art and Signature ?

Arcanine 274

=/
hey how do you get like the art on the side under your name and like a little phrase about you and all that cause i can't find how to do it.

Arcanine out.

hmm...?
You mean, the 'member' under your name?
you want change it?
simple, check your USER CP...
you can modify your account there, like, avatar, signature, etc etc...

hey just got back from the Quick trip. i tried that but it doesn't give me any good avatars. I want a cool one like you have and everybody else has. Like a picture of Arcanine or something. the best it has is a flying penguin. Any suggestions?

Arcanine out.

I think I have an old Arcanine Avie...

http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/5383/arcanineex96x967wg.png

One of my older styles, but use it if you want.

man i sure am naive, but uh how do you save it? sorry about all the trouble guys. Oh and by the way I am using the penguin thing right now, do ya like it. I'll still replace it, but it's kinda cool

Arcanine out.

still no luck, keeps on saying that the uploaded file is too big. Sorry guys, thank for the advice. If ya want ya might say where to look, cause i'm new at this.

Arcanine out.

You can put a picture of much bigger sizes by uploading an image to something like
http://photobucket.com/
and linking it, instead of uploading directly on Pokebeach. Pokebeach only allows very small images.

Hey guys i got a new Arcanine avatar, thanks alot for all your help, and if ya want you can post again to rate it. thanks again!

Arcanine out.

Ok if you want a avatar then go to a site and right click on the image and go to properties and then highlight and copy the image address and make sure you have your avatar page open and copy it into the address bar on the avatar page and hit submit and it will save the image under your name. That is what I did I got mine from www.pokemonpalace.net. Click on the website and got to the pokedex on the left side under pokemon menu and right click and copy to your avatar page. Make sure it is in your avatar address bar on the page and hit submit and it will save it for you.:) Oh after you copy paste then hit submit don't just copy otherwise it will not save it. It takes about 3 minnutes or so to do that but it is worth it. www.pokemonpalace.net Has very good images. That site I recommed for avatars because they are nice and big and easy to see.:) The part you copy is location.

xxashxx said:
Ok if you want a avatar then go to a site and right click on the image and go to properties and then highlight and copy the image address and make sure you have your avatar page open and copy it into the address bar on the avatar page and hit submit and it will save the image under your name. That is what I did I got mine from www.pokemonpalace.net. Click on the website and got to the pokedex on the left side under pokemon menu and right click and copy to your avatar page. Make sure it is in your avatar address bar on the page and hit submit and it will save it for you.:) Oh after you copy paste then hit submit don't just copy otherwise it will not save it. It takes about 3 minnutes or so to do that but it is worth it. www.pokemonpalace.net Has very good images. That site I recommed for avatars because they are nice and big and easy to see.:) The part you copy is location.

You know.. that's bad manners, because it takes up the site's bandwidth. You should upload it to Imageshack [no rego required] or Photobucket [create an account and manage images easier], then make it your avatar. It's just good manners not to use up other people's bandwidth.

Edwardooi, I can make you that.. just try and be a bit more in-depth if possible. You want a Metagross from a particular card (HL, HL ex, DX, POP1, DS, DS*) or pack (DS and HL's packs had Gross), Sugimori art, ingame.. etc? I can whip it up for you once you let me know if you want anything specific.

I don't know how to do that so that is the only way I know how but thanks anyway:)

Ok.. here we go.. Since I use Imageshack, I'll outline how to use it. Because linking off sites like that is bad manners, that's all.

0) Right click the image you want, go to save as.
1) Go to http://www.imageshack.us
2) Click Upload (or register, if you want)
3) Browse for your file
4) Click OK
5) It takes you to a page with lots of different urls. The one you want is called Direct link, and it's near the bottom. Click it, and the whole thing should be highlighted.
6) Copy (right click - copy, or Ctrl+C)
7) Changing your avatar, make the url the one you just copied.

Back