Event April 2017 PTCGO Tournament Pairings

PMJ

Silhouette Gloom of the Sundown Lands
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
This thread will have the pairings for each round, as well as important notes for all players. All players are responsible for checking this thread at the start of every round; ignorance of the contents of this thread is not an excuse for not following any instructions found herein.

Do not post in this thread.

Here is the signup list for your convenience. Use it to speed things along. The name in parentheses next to a player's username is their PTCGO username. If there is no name following their username, their PTCGO username is the same as their PB username.

Overflow premium competitors:

1. Mariano11887
  2. uncleyuri
  3. Loaf of Slakoth (PikaSurfing9)
  4. AngelBeast (BurnsyBeast)
  5. NinJamezor (DrVonStreusel)

Premium competitors:

1. Ecourts
  2. Trixss
  3. Nobodyshero2727
  4. Kyoushiro44
  5. Frosstoise
  6. PwnzorProd
  7. Dave Sontag (davesontag)
  8. Anthony Bulone (Bulone24)
  9. CreXzzzz
  10. Ricky Kenner (Noxrill)
  11. Serperior (EspeonROX)
  12. danimal01 (Danimal_01)
  13. HurricaneGL
  14. jbcheshire (macboy02)
  15. normanc (TheCrusader4)
  16. Arneboy11
  17. Seth Vilo (Seth-Vilo)
  18. My Little Keldeo (KeldeoDash)
  19. Coolpilot
  20. Stefen Brink (SKULLFORLIFE86)
  21. killrnite
  22. Twixz
  23. MoFoTY86 (Twitchy05)
  24. Ceraphrim (Nephalite)
  25. Epist (Epist00)
  26. Gengar master (Gengar-101)
  27. Wil Yates (Itzyatzee)
  28. Dfwallace2 (Wjwallace)
  29. austincredible76 (Austincrediblle)
  30. woahaustin
  31. BKRapper
  32. Doby (Doby619)
  33. ray fernandez (MRMEOWNANDEZ)
  34. CESit (Xabalanque)
  35. theprp30
  36. baboon159
  37. Gabking5458

Competitors:

1. Gible06 (Pokemon1058900)
  2. TheAnticipationEevee (AbsolutelyEevee)
  3. CrownXY (crownnyxy)
  4. jahmot (thomahawk97)
  5. matthewbny (am_jabib)
  6. BrianFrobey
  7. Xernes07
  8. murfbabe
  9. Jay Sal (Tangelatamer)
  10. Kamato (Arceas010406)
  11. Tyranitar92 (Carbon00)
  12. tammika
  13. rainyman123
  14. WastedSkyPirate
  15. Mr.GX (Mr_GX)
  16. DaGod503 (Marcus503)
  17. Thad (Thadger)
  18. Rindon
  19. D2B2WIN1
  20. Vivek (vivek8086)
  21. BugTrainer (McCvoys)
  22. ZeGlow
  23. thewayne012
  24. TheGuardian118
  25. Josh Koehler (jkoehlz)
  26. akealon
  27. Greninja13 (MinunPlusle13)
  28. Magmarco (YoMaMa2017)
  29. ThePokemonSensei (Saeed_BK)
  30. Niteclaw1028
  31. zacherminator
  32. Memory (Mesmerise)
  33. hebs82 (101poulets)
  34. Seng vang (svang20)
  35. winwinxx (pikachu12629)
  36. Hansel (Rhodan818)
  37. maveriq00
  38. Supergingerkid
  39. d0omdud3
  40. Knite (KniteX)
  41. Resistant76
  42. UltimaKey
  43. Phire Phox (phirephox)
  44. Jun11b
  45. michew
  46. Chris Allen (Tophmister)
  47. ShineyPikachu
  48. Filipe Cardoso (Nullv3) (Nullv3)
  49. kgamer7
  50. BunkBun (Clairbee11497)
  51. Filthy_Fox
  52. Eddie123 (Eddie562983)
  53. Christian Ellingstad (Zomanga)
  54. sw_bionic

Here is the timetable for the tournament. Make a note of this for your records.

Round 1: Sunday 4/2/17 to Wednesday 4/5/17
Turn in your deck list to PMJ by: Wednesday 4/5/17
Round 2: Thursday 4/6/17 to Sunday 4/9/17
Round 3: Monday 4/10/17 to Thursday 4/13/17
Round 4: Friday 4/14/17 to Monday 4/1717
Round 5: Tuesday 4/18/17 to Friday 4/21/17
Round 6: Saturday 4/22/17 to Tuesday 4/25/17
Round 7: Wednesday 4/26/17 to Saturday 4/29/17

CHANGES FOR APRIL

• Banned players can now get their bans shortened by making 50 quality non-tournament posts over the course of the first month of their ban. If you do this to our satisfaction, your ban will be lifted, allowing you to participate after only one month instead of two. I think this is a pretty sweet deal, and while I hope not to have to ban anyone else, I'm glad I was able to get this option approved so it is there if anyone needs it.

This offer also extends to anyone who was banned last month.
  • The rules have been updated to reflect that free wins for missing a match or not replying in 48 hours are up to the winner to take.
  • Rules for streaming matches have been added (allowed with your opponent's permission).
  • Rules for playing your matches over the deadline have been added (notify me beforehand or you are both out of luck).
  • Clarification has been added on how to invite me to your conversation.
  • A reminder that Challonge only shows a person's PokeBeach username, not their PTCGO one (if they're different).

If you have any ideas on how to improve these tournaments, my inbox is always open for new ideas.

HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR DECK IN A MANNER PLEASING TO ME:

Have PTCGO copy your deck list to the clipboard, paste it in a new conversation to me, and hit send.

This is the only way I will accept your deck list, so pay attention. Here's an image to help you out if you don't know what I'm talking about:

glAHfop.png

In the deck manager, pressing the button highlighted in the picture will copy your deck list to the clipboard. The program will even tell you it's done.

Now, in the conversation to me, right click and Paste, or hit CTRL + V to paste the contents. Make sure PTCGO approves of your list before you send it - if it's legal for them, that's a good sign.

If your client is not in English, do not translate your card names. Let me worry about that. Just copy it to the clipboard, paste, and hit send. Easy.

ZF3Fd2d.png

Round 1 ends Wednesday, April 5, at 11:59 PM EDT. You have until that time to send me your list and get it approved. Do not assume that just because you sent it means it was approved. Be sure to get confirmation before you relax. Every month I get at least one person who submits a bad list and never resubmits it, so let's try and go for zero this month, what do you say? :)

And remember to tell your opponents exactly when you can play!!!! I don't wanna get added to the conversation and see a bunch of "hey when are you free" or generic stuff like that or I will be very, very unhappy. :(

Looking forward to another smooth tournament. If you have any questions or comments, please let me know.

Do not post match results in this thread. Post them in the main thread only.

Last edited:
First of all, please note this list of players who I still do not have an approved deck list from:

@Ricky Kenner
@Gible06

If you are on this list when the second round ends, you will be dropped from the tournament.

Please make sure that your PTCGO name is your actual username, not your login name.

The first round purge of inactives is complete. That said, there are already over a dozen people on the naughty list for April, which is a very, very bad place to be. Remember that two warnings gets you a drop and a ban, and we've still got six rounds to go.

I was disappointed to see people not using their first message to tell their opponents when they can play. You are only hurting yourself by doing this. You're wasting time you can't afford to waste.

Round 2 ends Sunday, April 9, at 11:59 PM EDT. Do not post match results in this thread. Post them in the main thread only.

ddU5Z7L.png

Almost every match was completed. That's good. Keep it up. Remember to tell your opponents exactly when you can play.

Have you met your posting quota yet? :)

Round 3 ends Thursday, April 13, at 11:59 PM EDT. Do not post match results in this thread. Post them in the main thread only.

1vwIJHK.png

Well I'll be damned. Everyone got their matches done. That's pretty cool. Let's keep it up for the next round.

Round 4 ends Monday, April 17, at 11:59 EDT. Do not post match results in this thread. Post them in the main thread only.

2Ttp23G.png

>let's keep it up and get all matches completed
>y'all keep it up and get all matches completed

You guys know just how to bring a tear to this old man's eye. ;) Dare I ask for a repeat performance?

Friendly reminder to all players that having a subscription does not grant you immunity to punishment. You can still be warned--and dropped--even as a subscriber. A subscription will only prevent you from being banned in the event you are forcefully removed - but you can still be removed.

The tournament is almost over. Have you met your posting quota yet? :) Some of you haven't, and that's sad. If you don't, you'd better not try and sign up for May's tournament expecting to play. Three posts is really easy to make, guys.

Round 5 ends Friday, April 21, at 11:59 PM EDT. Do not post match results in this thread. Post them in the main thread only.

3FRqcdF.png

No repeat :(

Round 6 ends Tuesday, April 25, at 11:59 EDT.

XpQ2cYJ.png

Last round. Don't forget you can still be warned for missing or otherwise not completing your r7 match. If it's your second warning, you will be dropped. You don't have to finish strong; just make sure you finish.

Round 7 ends Saturday, April 29, at 11:59 PM EDT.

iOFKFmb.png

Back