Anyone ever buy from Troll and Toad?

DarkPkmnTrainer

Aspiring Trainer
I bought a ton of old cards from them to finish some of my older sets, and they sent one of the cards in a different language =/ I'm looking through the site to see if there's anything hinting that the card wasn't in English, or that they can send other language cards, but can't find anything. How do I complain about this? Has anyone ever had a similar experience in terms of getting the wrong order?

I know that T&T are 100% reliable for cards (as I've gotten some Naruto cards from them).

I can't say much about their return policies or anything of that sort, but I can assure you that it was just a mistake, and they wouldn't do that on purpose.

What card was it? Was it ultra rare? I see on the Random Pokemon Ultra-Rare (LVL X, EX, etc.) thing that it says some cards in rare instances may be foreign. So if it was a super rare card, that's probably why.

Nah, it was cheap, it was a base set Chansey. I'm not even sure the language it's in lol. I noticed there was something wrong with the card because the holographic part wasn't the way base set cards are. Then I noticed it wasn't English

Best thing to do would be to contact them. I had a order get lost in the mail once and they gave me triple the price of the card in store credit.

I never bought from them because they are, in my opinion, very expensive. Well, the cards not as much, but I'm based in Europe, and their shipping is absurdly high. I usually buy from new england group, gamingbroker and newpotato (or something like that).

However, they do appear to be very thrustworthy.

I have never had a problem like that from Troll and Toad (well, any problem really). This is probably just a mistake on their part, so just contact them immediatly.

does anyone know if they have any coupons?
also, shipping only $4 for a booster box via usps? seems a bit too low to me. just wondering if anyone bought a box from them before

I always buy my Yu-Gi-Oh! cards there. I haven't had any problems with them and it is very cheap too. If it is just one card then it doesn't really matter anyway, unless it's very rare.

Well I paid for it so I would like the correct card lol

And the shipping price they charge is reasonable/normal. If a buyer charges you more than $6 for shipping a box, they're profiting from it.

I ordered a Gliscor and got a Gligar.

Also, never trust them when buying the "Random Pokemon Ultra-Rare (LVL X, EX, etc.)" they can give you WC cards.

i bought 2 cards and a booster box from them. nothing went wrong for me except the mail man gave the box to the wrong house lol

Back