Strategy Any uses for Omastar?

supermattdab0ss

Sylveon is da b0ss
Omastar is my 2nd favorite Pokemon and I was wondering if he had any uses! Will be shiny hunting for Omanyte in USUM.

Omastar is a not terrible White Herb/Focus Sash, Shellsmash user. Otherwise it is slightly tanky hazard setter. There isn't much else to do with it unfortunately. Rock water is an unfortunate typing with a few key weaknesses which holds it back

Omastar is a not terrible White Herb/Focus Sash, Shellsmash user. Otherwise it is slightly tanky hazard setter. There isn't much else to do with it unfortunately. Rock water is an unfortunate typing with a few key weaknesses which holds it back
weaknesses such as **grass**

and Ground, Electric, Fighting, the former two of which are exceptionally common types ^w^

Could I have the moveset please and EVs please?

Could I have the moveset please and EVs please?
If you want a pure offensive set, Timid w/ 4/252/252 Hp/SpA/Spe and White Herb with Shell Smash, Scald/Surf, Ice Beam and Earth Power has decent coverage and power. Smogon recommends a hazard lead with the same nature and IVs, switching Ice Beam and Earth Power with Stealth Rock and Spikes, with Focus Sash as the item.

If you want a pure offensive set, Timid w/ 4/252/252 Hp/SpA/Spe and White Herb with Shell Smash, Scald/Surf, Ice Beam and Earth Power has decent coverage and power. Smogon recommends a hazard lead with the same nature and IVs, switching Ice Beam and Earth Power with Stealth Rock and Spikes, with Focus Sash as the item.
Thanks! I will use the hazard setter in USUM. I currently do not own it but will definitely get a timid shiny omanyte. Thanks!

Back