Pokemon Animals That Should be Made into Pokémon

Nekoban Ryo

aka icycatelf
There definitely needs to be a Pokémon based on the Luna Moth!

They're an absolutely gorgeous, green moth. Fairly large. They're mostly nocturnal, as far as I'm aware, and they're a pretty good size.

Personally, I'd make it a Bug/Dark type, part of a two or three evolution line, and would give it decent enough stats to make it useful in the main game's story. It could be named Lunoth.
Dustox is based on the Japanese Moon Moth, a species that is closely-related to and looks almost identical to the Luna Moth.

Actias_gnoma.jpg

However, Dustox is definitely lacking in the beauty department compared to the real thing. Shame it didn't get a Mega in ORAS that brought out more of these attractive features.

On the subject of moths, I'd love to see a Rosy Maple Moth Pokémon! They pretty much look like real-life Pokémon.

tumblr_mkjve9dnYc1qei35xo1_500.jpg

(I've already tried making one myself, as you can see in my avi.)

Nyora

A Cat
I know we already have a bunch, but WE NEED MER BUTTERFLYS! I hate bugs IRL, but for some reason the Pokébuggies are all so cute! I love all of them! :3 Butterfly's and things with wings tend to be the best, including bees. Bees rule too. But, we really need more butterflys. Now. :)

Ninjabot 215

Beep Boop
I feel like it would be cool of they made a canine Pokemon based off of a Great Dane since they are, at least in my book, one of the coolest breeds of dog around :D!
I think it woauld be Normal/Dark or just flat out Normal type. (plus I have a great dane puppy soooo...)