Help Amaura, Sail Fossil, and Aurorus. Expanded

vyolet127

Aspiring Trainer
If I play the new Amaura from FLi, can I use Sail fossil from Furious Fists to bench it?

Can I evolve the stage 1 Amaura into stage 1 Aurorus from Furious fists? Does it count as a stage 1? (For BodyBuilding Dumbbells)

If I use an old amaura, does it evolve into the stage 2 Aurorus? Does it count as a stage 1?

For goodness sake, please help me!!

Can I use both Sail Fossil and Unidentified Fossil to play Amaura?? Will both work? or does it depend on the card? Or should I forget all of it and use Archie???

I play fossils where you can use the sail AND unidentified fossil. Anne IMO, as long as Aurorus says it evolves from Aumaura, you're good.

you can use sail fossil (or fossil researcher) to grab any amaura and put it on the bench, sail fossil is only looking at the card name to see if it matches amaura .

yes a stage 1 amaura can evolve into a stage 1 aurorus all that matters is that it says on the aurorus that it evolves from an amaura.

yes the stage one aurorus would count as a stage 1 for BodyBuilding Dumbbells.

the old amaura is not a stage 1 pokemon it is a restored pokemon but I can evolve into the FLi aurorus because the aurorus says it evolves from amaura.

you can play Sail Fossil, Unidentified Fossil and fossil researcher in the same deck just be aware the Unidentified Fossil can't evolve into the restored amaura from FFI

you can use sail fossil (or fossil researcher) to grab any amaura and put it on the bench, sail fossil is only looking at the card name to see if it matches amaura .

yes a stage 1 amaura can evolve into a stage 1 aurorus all that matters is that it says on the aurorus that it evolves from an amaura.

yes the stage one aurorus would count as a stage 1 for BodyBuilding Dumbbells.

the old amaura is not a stage 1 pokemon it is a restored pokemon but I can evolve into the FLi aurorus because the aurorus says it evolves from amaura.

you can play Sail Fossil, Unidentified Fossil and fossil researcher in the same deck just be aware the Unidentified Fossil can't evolve into the restored amaura from FFI
Yes!! Everything works exactly how I want it to!!

Back