AlphaNinja's Gen 5 Uber Stall Team

AlphaNinja

Team Dimensional Sniper
Its time to bring my Gen 4 Uber Stall Team into the Gen 5 era. So here it is. My new Gen 5 Uber Stall Team

front.png

Forretress: M-@Leftovers
Ability: Dust-Proof
Nature: Careful +Sp. Def/-Sp. Atk
EV's: 200 HP/108 ATK/200 Sp. Def
Attacks:
~Spikes
~Toxic Spikes
~Payback
~Rapid Spin

This my main lead and focus pokemon for any stall team I have built as of late. Forretress main goal is to set-up a couple layers of Spikes then a couple layers of Toxic Spikes to allow the crippleing of foes that come into play that lake Rapid Spin. Payback is the main attacking move aand can be very effective when used the right way and at the right time in battle.

Rapid Spin clears away entry hazzards and lets the team come in unscathed and ready to house the weakend pokemon, Forretress has stiff competion this time with the appearance of the Grass/Steel type Nattorie. This particular new threat can set-up on Forretress with Leech Seed and start to zap away health slowly.

However thanks to Rapid Spin Natorrie has no chance to get it's job done when needed and that can put a easy win in for Forretress and let him hold his title as the best Spinner and hazzard setter in any tier.

front.png

Giratina: ?-@Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
Nature: Timid +Spe/-ATK
EV's: 180 DEF/252 Spe/76 Sp. Atk
Attacks:
~Aura Sphere
~Shadow Ball
~Shadow Sneak/Thunderbolt/Calm Mind
~Dragon Tail/Draco Meteor

Giratina has one of the best jobs in the team: blocking Rapid Spin users. Thanks to this Giratina can be a serious threat at any level of game area. Dragon Tail has the best use over Draco Meteor and Shadow Sneak has a better niche to kill very low HP Rock Polish Groudon.

Giratina has some great Sp. Atk to which is why he has Aura Sphere and Shadow Ball to help round out its coverage in bulk. This set allows the most of Giratina and can be a very effective counter to several types and lets him work at 100%.

Darkrai is a big threat and can prove to be dealt with by Aura Sphere and then a Shadow Sneak or Dragon Tail. Having such a nice effective use makes Giratina a prime contender in Ubers.

front.png

Reshiram: ?-@Life Orb
Ability: Turbo Blaze
Nature: Timid +Spe/-ATK
EV's: 4 DEF/252 Spe/252 Sp. Atk
Attacks:
~Dragon Pulse/Draco Meteor
~Blue Flame/Flamethrower
~Shadow Ball
~Psychic

Reshiram is one serious Special Base pokemon. With a blistering 150 base Sp. Atk, Reshiram has the job of being a serious Special Sweeper. Flamethrower is the main pick over Blue Flame for verious reasons and can be very effective at that.

Dragon Pulse or Draco Meteor has serious priority to each other pending on what you want to run and what can OHKO weakend foes far more easily. Shadow Ball and Psychic round out the sets move pool and allows for perfect countering of fighting and ghost types.

Reshiram has a very high resistance to Fire type moves and this gives a great counter to fire types that whant to scorch Forretress.

front.png

Deoxys-D: ?-@Leftovers
Nature: Bold +DEF/-ATK
IV's: 14 ATK rest 31
EV's: 252 HP/252 DEF/4 Sp. Def
Attacks:
~Calm Mind
~Rest
~Sleep Talk/Snore
~Shadow Ball

Deoxys has my main use of a defence abuser. The high dual defence stats makes him a great buffer and with access to Rest, Sleep Talk/Snore, Shadow Ball and Calm Mind, this particular Deoxys has the best job in the team.

Darkrai has serious trouble trying to bring this pokemon down and would be wise to try and not put it to sleep for fear of Snore which has use when asleep and gains power from Calm Mind. This allows Deoxys to be one of the most useful pokemon in the team.

front.png

Dialga: ?-@Leftovers
Nature: Careful +Sp. Def/-Sp. Atk
IV's: 1 Sp. Atk rest 31
Ev's: 252 HP/4 DEF/252 Sp. Def
Attacks:
~Bulk Up
~Rest
~Sleep Talk
~Outrage/Dragon Tail

Dialga is a staple of my team for the main reason of being the best Bulk Up user in the team. Having a great DEF allows Dialga to use Bulk Up so effectivly that it becomes one serious tank and can be very big trouble to pokemon that can't cripple it.

Outrage and Dragon Tail are two great attacks but Dragon Tail takes priority to cause damage and make the target switch every time. Dialga supplies physical bulk while Deoxys supplies the special bulk. A perfect match up to work together and lets them be great walls that won't fall like Jerico.

front.png

Landlos: M-@Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
Nature: Adamant +ATK/-Sp. Atk
EV's: 56 HP/252 ATK/200 Spe
Attacks:
~Rock Polish
~Earthquake
~Outrage
~Stone Edge/Rock Slide

What can I say? Landlos fills my need for a Electric type counter nicely. This brute packs a serious punch thanks to the base 130 ATK and 101 Spe. This allows him to work as Groudons Rock Polish rival, and that makes for one heck of a show.

Rock Polish will allow Landlos to out pace slower pokemon and faster ones in two uses and then the fun begins. Thanks to Sheer Force Stone Edge increases it's power by 30% and the same goes with Rock Slide. So what does 100 power and 75 power go to? Well if 50% is 150 and 125 then they become 130 and 105. That makes them super strong moves.

Earthquake is the key STAB here and hits hard for serious crippling damage. And thanks to Sheer Force, Landlos doesn't take Life Orbs recoil damage and boost the power of the moves 150% combine that with the 30 from Sheer Strength and they go to 180% power. What more could you want from a pokemon that put the POW in POWER?

Well thats the team and I hope you rate it and give me good ideas for it.

Back