• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Alolan Ninetales Gx/Zoroark Gx

Ghostly Espurr TC

Conspeery Theracy
heres the list

Pokemon-16

Alolan Vulpix x4
Alolan Ninetales Gx x3
Zorua x3
Zoroark Gx x1
Zoroark (stand in) x1
Tapu Koko x1
Tapu Lele Gx x3

Trainers-43

Professor Sycamore x4
Nx4
Guzma x3
Professor Kukui x2
Brigette x1

Ultra Ball x4
Aqua Patch x4
Field Blower x2
Rescue Stretcher x1
Special Charge x1
Choice Band x3
Float Stone x2
Po Town x2

Energy-11
Double Colorless Energy x4
Water energy x7

let me know what you guys think :)

I find that po town isn't really necessary for spreading damage. Especially if you aren't running Espeon EX. I also never found myself going for the Stand-in Zoroark.
-2 Po Town
-1 Tapu Lele GX
- 1Zoroark BKT
-1 Zorua
+1 Water Energy
+1 Espeon EX
+1 Alolan Ninetales BUS
+1 Zoroark GX
+1 Choice Band

Better formatting good. I don't think you should run Kukui, I used to run it and didnt like it. As for Po Town, I'd keep those personally, since you like the spread and helps when you devolve things and lets you get multiple KOs at once. So 3 is good. I know someone else told you NOT to run those, but feel free to test with and without. Ill garuntee you'll want to keep the Po Towns ;). Only 2 Lele GX is fine, since you beacon. So heres what I'd do with the changes.

- 1 Lele GX
- 2 Kukui
- 1 Zorua
- 1 Mindjack (not needed, and I dont like it in here for some reason)
- 2 Kukui

+ 1 Baby Alolan Ninetales
+ 1 Tapu Koko
+ 1 Espeon EX
+ 1 Po Town
+ 1 Choice Band
+ 1 Water Energy
+ 1 Mallow, since you have Zoroark, any 2 cards is really good in this deck.

I think Evosoda is good if you're running Po Town. Because while the thirty damage may seem insignificant, it puts Ninetales GX in OHKO range of Drampa's Berserk, Golisopod's GX attack, ect.

Played many league tournaments with this deck and won a couple. This is the only list I love kukui in because it fixes the math on so many things. You only need to get one koko spread and you can OHKO gardy with choice band+kukui. You can also OHKO 210 GXs with choice+kukui.
At the very least its a draw 2 which isn't that bad since you are using trade.
I would agree with most of UndauntedHound's changes. My list looks similar to this:

- 2 Po Town (not needed. kukui helps with numbers & this damages you)
- 1 Zoroark BKT (GX better than stand-in)
- 1 Zorua (2-2 zoroark is perfect)
- 1 Special Charge (not needed)
+1 Water Energy (8 is better. You want to trade these so you can aqua patch them)
+1 Espeon EX (still good w/ koko+ice blade)
+1 Alolan Ninetales BUS
+1 Zoroark GX
+1 Choice Band

Let me know if you have any questions. :)

Back