Help Aggron error card

LimaGolf

Aspiring Trainer
Hello everyone!
So, few days ago I found my old Pokémon cards while cleaning, and while checking them I discovered this not-suspicious-at-all card:

https://imgur.com/a/ik7UkXa

Also, the attack, Giga Horn, is directly written in English, and not in Spanish, which would be Gigacuerno, and the description of the ability and the attack is full of syntax mistakes in Spanish grammar. This card came inside a sealed booster pack.

What is this? Is it worth anything? I'm quite curious about this one, and can't find anything similar. I think this is a fake card, it's too bad written to be even a rare error, but I would like to ask first. I can post more photos if needed.
Thanks for the help! :p

Last edited:
First, I'm just gonna go ahead and assume that you're not joking :p

Second, yes, that card is definitely a fake card! For all the reasons you listed, grammar mistakes, half English half Spanish, there's a couple more reasons it is fake: The card is depicting a Klinklang, not an Aggron, and the symbol down the bottom says it's a common card, even though it features a holofoil effect. And though it came out of a sealed pack, it is more than likely all the cards in that pack were fake. That also, unfortunately for you, makes the card worth pretty much nothing, so if I was you, I'd just throw it out in the trash :)

No, I wasn't joking, I used to buy cards only for "pokemon collecting" purposes and I don't know how to tell which ones are legit and which ones are not. This one seemed pretty false, I said that, and I remember buying my cards only in stores such as Toys R Us, that's why I thought it would be some error and not directly fake and came asking for info. Now I feel a bit stupid XD Anyways, thanks for the reply! :D

Back