A little game called Story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poseidon

Formerly Sir Taco
Hello, I have a fun little game that anyone can play. I play it with my friends all the time, and we have lots of fun. There is no winner or loser, and no sign ups. The idea is simple: try to make the funniest story possible. You add 1 sentence each time, and make sure to end it with something that can be built off of, not something like "And then Terrakion destroyed the world, and everyone died.". The proper way to put it would be more like "And then Terrakion destroyed the world, but..." because that can be built off of. Someone could reply with something like "We all flew to Mars, where Cobalion is king, and then...", because that can be built off of. Do not post twice in a row, or that will be reported. Also, please try to use proper grammer, unless what you post is complete randomness.

Also, any posts that fit any of the following will be reported:
Foul language
Anything above PG (PG-13 will be OK in some cases, as long as no sexual content or language, violence will be tolerated, just as long as you don't describe in detail how the man was chopped in half or something like that)
Any sexual content. A kiss is fine, but anything beyond that will be reported.
And basically anything else that you wouldn't want a 9 year old to see.

Have fun! I will start with a sentence.

I woke up one Saturday morning, and went to the kitchen to get a bowl of cereal when I saw...

a special power that said no other games are allowed to be created. *locked.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back