Wi-Fi Trades 6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

Hello, i am new here and i am looking for a 91 lvl plus 6 IV Ditto, i deposited a female Golduck lvl 58.

Hi. I hope I can get a Jolly 6 IV ditto please. I deposited a lvl 37 Magnezone named Yakkov, seeking a 91 + ditto.

Hello, i am new here and i am looking for a 91 lvl plus 6 IV Ditto, i deposited a female Golduck lvl 58.

I sent the Ditto :3

Hi. I hope I can get a Jolly 6 IV ditto please. I deposited a lvl 37 Magnezone named Yakkov, seeking a 91 + ditto.

I don't have any spare Jolly nature ones on me, so I sent a Modest nature one. I hope that is okay.

Hello! I deposed a Female level 40 Glaceon named Yakkov. I would like just any natured Ditto as long as it 's 6IV. I requested for a level 91+ Plus ditto so it wouldn't get sniped. (Sorry for asking for a high level Ditto :x) Thank you :)

I'v been trying to breed Popplios with 6IV with no such luck. Best I got was 5IVs...

Hello! I deposed a Female level 40 Glaceon named Yakkov. I would like just any natured Ditto as long as it 's 6IV. I requested for a level 91+ Plus ditto so it wouldn't get sniped. (Sorry for asking for a high level Ditto :x) Thank you :)

I'v been trying to breed Popplios with 6IV with no such luck. Best I got was 5IVs...

Not a problem. I prefer everyone ask for a 91+ Ditto as it is indeed harder to snipe for.

Edit: Ditto Sent :3

Not a problem. I prefer everyone ask for a 91+ Ditto as it is indeed harder to snipe for.

Edit: Ditto Sent :3
Thank you so much! Is there any shiny Pokemon and can breed for you? If you want, just to say thanks :) I have been searching for a 6IV Ditto for ever now... I can't thank you enough!

Thank you so much! Is there any shiny Pokemon and can breed for you? If you want, just to say thanks :) I have been searching for a 6IV Ditto for ever now... I can't thank you enough!

Sure, no problem =3

As for shiny Pokemon I don't have much at all of the Alolan ones. I think I have a small handful, but that is about all honestly. I haven't been that lucky when I have been breeding.

Sure, no problem =3

As for shiny Pokemon I don't have much at all of the Alolan ones. I think I have a small handful, but that is about all honestly. I haven't been that lucky when I have been breeding.
Is there any you have been looking for in particular? If you want you can send me a message on what Pokemon you want. I can do Nature, Egg Moves, Pokeball and I can guarantee at lest 3IVs or do don't have to if you don't want to.

Last edited:
Is there any you have been looking for in particular? If you want you can send me a message on what Pokemon you want. I can do Nature, Egg Moves, Pokeball and I can guarantee at lest 3IVs or do don't have to if you don't want to.

Personally, I would love to have a shiny Popplio and a Rowlet. But we should do this in a PM as this is limited to just the Ditto giveaway ^^

If you have any left, can I have one please? Any nature is fine. I deposited a level 42 Boldore named Yakkov (by your message above about reducing sniping, I requested a 91+ ditto). Thanks!

Hi, could I have a ditto. I am not sure of which nature so I wont ask for any specific one. I deposited a Mudbray lv. 11. It is Male and is named KC-Yakkov. Please pick it up before someone snipes it XD.

If you have any left, can I have one please? Any nature is fine. I deposited a level 42 Boldore named Yakkov (by your message above about reducing sniping, I requested a 91+ ditto). Thanks!

Hi, could I have a ditto. I am not sure of which nature so I wont ask for any specific one. I deposited a Mudbray lv. 11. It is Male and is named KC-Yakkov. Please pick it up before someone snipes it XD.

Dittos sent ^^

Thank you soooo much, been trying to breed the hard way. this will make it so easier. Thanks again.

Also, Ive noticed you do alot of free giveaways. Thank you sooo much. It is a great service you are providing. I would like to redeem some of those. Which ones are you still actively doing? Btw, my friend code for these trades:

1951-0451-1595

IGN: Caleb

Thanks again

Also, Ive noticed you do alot of free giveaways. Thank you sooo much. It is a great service you are providing. I would like to redeem some of those. Which ones are you still actively doing? Btw, my friend code for these trades:

1951-0451-1595

IGN: Caleb

Thanks again

Your very welcome :3

But the only giveaway I have open at the moment is this one. I may hold another one in the future. I am just not sure quite yet what.

Hi Yakkov,

Was wondering if you have any dittos left? I am desperately wanting a ditto with any nature to make breeding easier. Been doing the old school way which took me litterally 10-15 boxes to get a perfect 5 iv pokemon. When i saw my friends breeding with a 6IV, i cried LOL... I have posted a wingull lvl 7 under the name Yakkov. Please help me T_T.
Thanks a million in advance :)

Hi Yakkov,

Was wondering if you have any dittos left? I am desperately wanting a ditto with any nature to make breeding easier. Been doing the old school way which took me litterally 10-15 boxes to get a perfect 5 iv pokemon. When i saw my friends breeding with a 6IV, i cried LOL... I have posted a wingull lvl 7 under the name Yakkov. Please help me T_T.
Thanks a million in advance :)

Ditto Sent! Happy breeding ^^

Hi. I'd really love a 6iv ditto any nature. Just put up a female Sandile called Yakkov level 28.

Edit: sorry if i've set this up wrong, i'm pretty new to breeding and trading unfortunately. Please let me know if i should change any of this

Last edited:
Back